One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the alliance to beat Kaido it is required that they don't have Big Mom and her crew on the back too so either Big Mom and her crew are occupied by a Marine force and fight them while the alliance fight Kaido again or somehow Tama or Chopper or Gerth manage to end the conflict with Big Mom peacefully.

So I'm back finally, finally chapter that put thing on it's places, and finally we get oficially confirmation about fact that Mihawk never fight against strongest!
But now I want to talk about Rox, maybe you will call me crazy but he reminded me Dragon, just compare em:

Now speaking about their connection, I was always curious why Dragon didn't listen Garp, why he decided to organize Revo army? Why Luffy always loved pirates? Maybe that's finally will be explaned, if Dragon is actually Rock son, who was adopted by Garp. You could take my thought as fanfiction for now.

S

stealthblack

so if admirals are direct subordinates of cds… then revos stand no shot at taking down the cds without beating the admirals first. but shs will do it, Levolutionaries can't do it.

I

Inspector_Mu

So I'm back finally, finally chapter that put thing on it's places, and finally we get oficially confirmation about fact that Mihawk never fight against strongest!
But now I want to talk about Rox, maybe you will call me crazy but he reminded me Dragon, just compare em:

Now speaking about their connection, I was always curious why Dragon didn't listen Garp, why he decided to organize Revo army? Why Luffy always loved pirates? Maybe that's finally will be explaned, if Dragon is actually Rock son, who was adopted by Garp. You could take my thought as fanfiction for now.
I'm sure rox wants to free slaves
Roger and Garp protected slaves

And people think Roger was a saint
There isnt a good pirate
They are all 50/50
Some pirates are really cruel 100% most are 50/50

What are you talking about he never fought the strongest . It doesn’t matter because oda who draws and had the whole story in his head says that Mihawk is the strongest no one cares about the opinion of you fanboys

There is 2 Possibilities here why WhiteBeard Had Higher Bounty than Kaido
1: WhiteBeard was called strongest man from Roger's Era until he was dead but after his death Kaido took his place and since people don't consider him just a man they name him as Strongest Creature.
2: Kaido is and was Strongest creature even when WhiteBeard was alive but the reason for higher bounty is because as it was Mentioned WhiteBeard was the Strongest Yonko Pirate Crew, and so just like how WB and Roger were equals Roger still had higher bounty because of most likely stronger crew (and becoming PirateKing maybe, even though it was just a title while the crew had no increase in strength, instead they went idle), now the same way WhiteBeard has the higher bounty because his total firepower as Yonko Crew is Higher than Kaido Beast Pirates, and so greater threat to WG
Personally I would go with 2nd one since I believe in Chinjao's words of Luffy should Surpass Roger in strength and The Strongest Right now to Surpass is Kaido which surpassing him would mean Surpassing Roger who was equal to WhiteBeard

I would believe mihawk is not far surpassed by shanks if he himself is considered a top tier/legend and shanks isnt the strongest character in the series. His bounty doesnt give that impression either .
I think the gap between Shanks and Mihawk is not insignificant (probably somewhere between the difference between a Yonko and a YC) and will be like the gap between Roger and Rayleigh, and what the gap might be between Luffy and Zoro EoS. I think that the Shanks is stronger by a distinct, definitive margin.

I don’t think Shanks is the strongest character in the series, but he’s definitely top five to me. I’m struggling though to not put Dragon as the strongest. I don’t think that Shanks’ bounty is a good indicator though of his true strength, given his nature. Like how Luffy’s was only lower than Kid’s because Kid killed people, when we know Luffy was probably stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.