News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

After 100 hours of game, this is my tier-list:

S+: Kaido, Whitebeard

S: Mihawk, Big Mom, Katakuri, Akainu, Shanks,Kizaru

A: Luffy, Zoro, Reiju, Cavendish, Fujitora, Kuzan, Marco, Smoker,Lucci, Sanji, Ace, Carrot

B: Doflamingo, Jinbe, Sir Crocodile, Hancock, Ichiji, Tashigi, Sabo, Kidd, Hawkins, Niji, Law, Yonji, Invankoff

C: Franky, Nami , Brook, Capone, Buggy

D: Robin, Chopper, Bartolomeo, Usopp

After 100 hours of game, this is my tier-list:

S+: Kaido, Whitebeard

S: Mihawk, Big Mom, Katakuri, Akainu, Shanks,Kizaru

A: Luffy, Zoro, Reiju, Cavendish, Fujitora, Kuzan, Marco, Smoker,Lucci, Sanji, Ace, Carrot

B: Doflamingo, Jinbe, Sir Crocodile, Hancock, Ichiji, Tashigi, Sabo, Kidd, Hawkins, Niji, Law, Yonji, Invankoff

C: Franky, Nami , Brook, Capone, Buggy

D: Robin, Chopper, Bartolomeo, Usopp
Wow 100 hours

You are the GOAT of the game!!

:zosmug:

Veku

Flamboyant
So it's probably the Smoothie, Cracker and Judge leak that was right.

Well, I'm interested in a grand total of one of those characters, so roll on the second DLC.
3 Dlc characters of whom one should have been playable or at the very least a Npc (no excuse allowed here) and two others who should've been Npc...Cracker as dlc is fine if you ignore the above, Smoothie is semi wasted, but Judge, oh god...really, whoever is responsible for that decision...:facepalm:

The game's marketing same as some decisions regarding the content have really been horrendous. They don't learn from their mistakes, they made few steps forward like the improved gameplay, graphics enviromental destruction and map design/accuracy, but at the same time few steps backwards, like the handful of removed characters, arcs and lack of content in general.

And now they continue with only dropping some vague info drops here and there, about two months after the game's release...idk if it's due to Corona, if so it could probably be excused, but based on their tracking record, I wouldn't even count on that to be the reason.