News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Bro, the VAs have an atrocious track record.
Red King got one shot by Franky
Tosa got flattened by Brogy/Dorry
Doll and Bluegrass got turned into children by Bonney
Doberman got stare diffed by Saturn
Etc.
They fucking suck lol. They won't do anything to Perospero.
The only VAs worth anything are Smoker, Tsuru and Garp. Vergo's not included because he's a traitor (but also he's still barely Tobiroppo level)
B-but... Gambia got one shot by VA Maynard

Bro, the VAs have an atrocious track record.
Red King got one shot by Franky
Tosa got flattened by Brogy/Dorry
Doll and Bluegrass got turned into children by Bonney
Doberman got stare diffed by Saturn
Etc.
They fucking suck lol. They won't do anything to Perospero.
The only VAs worth anything are Smoker, Tsuru and Garp. Vergo's not included because he's a traitor (but also he's still barely Tobiroppo level)
Do you understand the words "base commander"?

Doll is the head of some random G-14 or 17 base or whatever, and she can do this

Don't talk to me about Maynards, but these guys that include Vergo, Momonga, etc...

Do you understand the words "base commander"?

Doll is the head of some random G-14 or 17 base or whatever, and she can do this

Don't talk to me about Maynards, but these guys that include Vergo, Momonga, etc...
And yet she still got turned to a child by Bonney
Cool she nearly KOed a giant, that's barely a casual Dressrosa G2 Luffy feat. Again the VAs are ass, you're not convincing me that any of them could push even Page One past a low diff, if we exclude Vergo Smoker and Garp for obvious reasons

And yet she still got turned to a child by Bonney
Cool she nearly KOed a giant, that's barely a casual Dressrosa G2 Luffy feat. Again the VAs are ass, you're not convincing me that any of them could push even Page One past a low diff, if we exclude Vergo Smoker and Garp for obvious reasons
She didn’t even do that much tbh. Kashii is fine on the ship, bro doesn’t even look hurt.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO

RIP our Mr Goat. Oh Rayan already posted here my bad lmao. I'm legit sad he's confirmed dead, such a waste but a strong presence whilst he lasted.
I prefer him dead
It makes his whole presence and actions more impactful
He knew it was coming and still went with glory

At least a real death and not a weird fake out

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I prefer him dead
It makes his whole presence and actions more impactful
He knew it was coming and still went with glory

At least a real death and not a weird fake out
Aye that's true, I really didn't like Oda confusing us with his status of being alive or not. A fake out would def very much worse too.

Gave us some of the best panels and dialogue, so much character in so few panels. Simplicity done right.

I really like these honorable characters especially on the evil side that show nuance to them too.

His line about that we only live once so let's not waste it, really hits different especially coming from a prestigious member of the most evil, oppressive faction in the series.

I guess like Yasuie, he shone bright whilst he lasted, brightest candles burn the fastest.

He really went out with honour, glory and pride as you said and left a truly lasting impact on us. Mr Goat indeed.

His dynamic with Drake whilst it lasted, was very interesting whilst it lasted so briefly too.

Last edited: