Origins of your Username

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
when i was in high school, some guy just started to call me "Gib" as a short for my family name Gilbert (in French so it's more like the english "J" rather than the G sound in "guitar").. and it's been my IRL nickname since then, used by all my close friends

obviously "gib" was too short / too common for an internet & games UN and i didnt want to add numbers or something, so i thought of the actual one which is as if you're spelling the 3 letters in english : G. I. B -> dji aye bee
Yo! That's sick!

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
Hahaha, I was already looking at this thread...HIVEMIND :smart:

In middle school, this kid on the bus and I were talking shit to each other and he ran out of insults, so he just sputtered โ€œYou know what?! Youโ€™re just a...just a Jewboy!!โ€ Even at 13, it made me laugh my ass off, and I started referring to myself that way all the time. Itโ€™s part of my UN on damn near every other social media platform Iโ€™ve ever been on, but I altered it slightly for this place - Jew Boy is an homage to Joy Boy, and the D...well, if I have to explain the significance of that initial in THIS place, we got bigger problems.

I totally watched Shin-chan all the time on Toonami! Never would have guessed that was the inspiration for your name, but that rocks! :perocry:

Smokey...like I needed more reason to feel a kinship with you ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™Œ
Haha yes indeed my dude ๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŒ๏ธ

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
So basically, I was a lurker back in Oro Jackson and I got inspired by this user named MonsterZoro and that's where I got this name from. Now now, I'm not a Zoro hater anymore but I was using this name to troll the Zoro fans just like how MonsterZoro trolls the Zoro Fandom back in the Golden Era of Prime OJ lmao. And ever since I joined this forum, I don't feel like my name has any meaning to it but as time passes by I feel like this name grew on me a lot and I hope one day that I will surpass MonsterZoro with this username lol. So yeah, that's all I got:jordanmf:

L - delegation given to a loser
Sanji - replaced S

Cuck - A man who is desperate for acceptance, approval, and affection from women. This desperation has led to the compromise of his beliefs and values, the desecration of his dignity and self-worth, and his inability to stand up for himself and what he deserves as a human being, eg. loyalty, fidelity, and honesty in a romantic relationship.

quite fitting

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
L - delegation given to a loser
Sanji - replaced S

Cuck - A man who is desperate for acceptance, approval, and affection from women. This desperation has led to the compromise of his beliefs and values, the desecration of his dignity and self-worth, and his inability to stand up for himself and what he deserves as a human being, eg. loyalty, fidelity, and honesty in a romantic relationship.

quite fitting
But I don't think you hate Sanji that much lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I can tell you for Shishio. Makoto Shishio is the the villain in Rurouni Kenshin. Is back is prolly added since he's back on forums lmao.

Cyrus I forgot. I vaguely remember him saying something.

EDIT: Cyrus is the name he uses online and cactus is the nickname he has online.

They can double check this lmao.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So basically, I was a lurker back in Oro Jackson and I got inspired by this user named MonsterZoro and that's where I got this name from. Now now, I'm not a Zoro hater anymore but I was using this name to troll the Zoro fans just like how MonsterZoro trolls the Zoro Fandom back in the Golden Era of Prime OJ lmao. And ever since I joined this forum, I don't feel like my name has any meaning to it but as time passes by I feel like this name grew on me a lot and I hope one day that I will surpass MonsterZoro with this username lol. So yeah, that's all I got:jordanmf:
I feel like I saw this already.

Did you copy that?

I believe even I asked you about the meaning of your nickname and you showed me the same thing if I remember correctly xD

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
โ€Ž
I can tell you for Shishio. Makoto Shishio is the the villain in Rurouni Kenshin. Is back is prolly added since he's back on forums lmao.

Cyrus I forgot. I vaguely remember him saying something.

EDIT: Cyrus is the name he uses online and cactus is the nickname he has online.

They can double check this lmao.
You were close, Light. Cactus is just my initials plus some extra letters to make a dumb word :smithnie:

But Cyrus is a name I like that's close to my IRL name, so I use it online.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
It suits you bro, rock it

I got the Shishio name because way back in 2017 when I joined Orojackson I had a user name "LuffyZoroRogerRayleigh". Someone told me I need to change the user name if I wanna be famous on the forum and she gave me free bounty points. Apparently bounts points was a thing on Oro Jackson, you could buy them with real money and shit (which why the fuck would you spend money buying points on a weeb forum but W.E), so I was like what ever I will change my UN.

Hence Shishio was born.

I got the Shishio name because way back in 2017 when I joined Orojackson I had a user name "LuffyZoroRogerRayleigh". Someone told me I need to change the user name if I wanna be famous on the forum and she gave me free bounty points. Apparently bounts points was a thing on Oro Jackson, you could buy them with real money and shit (which why the fuck would you spend money buying points on a weeb forum but W.E), so I was like what ever I will change my UN.

Hence Shishio was born.
Good. Your first username was awful :milaugh:

xxxxx