Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That's not quite right. More like I don't have the energy kinda got the covid but I can't use it as an excuse because since I work alone, I'm still at work. :catcry: Hopefully, I will be 100% in a couple of days.
Oh damn. Hope you feel better soon then Zemmi.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Any major cop characters?
Yeah we have 1 major cop character who was against tommy.
Indies, who's the type of character in this show that just does what they want to do. Same reason why Walt in BB was an indie.
Alfie, so I assume one indie. Could be more that I'm forgetting.
Chance of MultiTown like Purple in GoT, gang alliances that might go one way or another?
Nah no multi-town imo. The opening post would have said so I believe. Townies have the wincon eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders.
Conversions? Gang stuff usually has back-stabbin and all that. Chance of another Anakin situation like Star Wars?
Don't know about conversions.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Yeah we have 1 major cop character who was against tommy.
Chance we have a cop group then, or at least an indie

Alfie, so I assume one indie. Could be more that I'm forgetting.
Ah Beard Man who appears in that iconic gif of him getting up and shakin hands with another fella
He seems nice, I hope he town sides
:yearight:

Don't know about conversions.
Hope not, culting always throws a wrench in reads and such
:catcry:

Thinkin about it I'm leanin no here for now
Since claims are forbidden in this game Ol' Drago can't do another mechanic like Anakin/Vader
It wouldn't really make sense for a random character to be claimed either
But it should be kept in the back of our heads just in case somethin comes up

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I like you this game, you seem like an honest working lad. We can find some use of good men like you. What do you say rej? interested in entering the scum hunters organization? You make good money and get to kill some scum. It's a win win situation.
Could you tell us what made you town read Rej, Soul Alfie Killer?

@Kagurashii
Vote Lynch: Kagurashii

I tried to close my eyes to sleep, saw some sus stuff that killed my mood to sleep. Resorting to black magic already?
What was suspicious about her and what happened to her previous bewitching gypsy charm that affected you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
This summarises their gameplay alright. And being โ€œrelaxedโ€ isnโ€™t really a reason to town read people either, like they canโ€™t be relaxed as scum lol
It's something to start off with, but I'm definitely not holding onto it too hard. We're going to need contribution from them pretty soon.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Why Krogo? Is it only the entrance of his Rej?
Nah its a vibe, dude talks too much about past games and brings up things in a nostalgic way, all in all looks like he doesn't care about this game and what happened.

Also not fond of Juliet, no progress, she usually has a tendency to make a selfmeta post if there is nothing going on, which isnt the case so far. Also a weird vibe for me.

I dont mind voting there and I dont mind voting Ekko if his EoD sucks, but might be that the saves his 200 posts to go all out EoD.

Hmm
vote lynch Juliet @Juliet

I know you can do more as towny. Mentioning the obvious and dipping is not your townie way to go, here and there you insert selfmeta if you don't find reads, so I find your 3 posts during the first half of the DP more than worrying.

Will reread some brb

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Also, @RayanOO has 2 posts already before 24 hours are up. He might be town guys. I don't remember his scum game having such high post count :afrokappa:

Anything for NotScum Flower

Ekko always needs pressure, but I gotta warn you I never ever read ekko correctly lol

vote lynch ekko
Are you giving yourself a cushion to fall back on in case Ekko does flip town by telling us you can never read him correctly before the vote, Krogo? :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.