Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
how come there are 4 attempted kills when scum numbers are down
something is off here
One of the kills is from me on Zolo which failed as I'm an even night vig and was role blocked last night.

The kill on Joygirl was how Yo tan won the game. He claimed full to me and I trust him seeing as how willing he is to help. And yeah, he already won the game. So we don't need to go after him.

@Lindltaylor rayan claimed he is basically vanilla iirc
so he wouldnt be able to do anything at night correct?
maybe we can verify with a watcher/tracker.
Yeah, I'm thinking this as well. Doddsy is our tracker and he can verify Rayan.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
One of the kills is from me on Zolo which failed as I'm an even night vig and was role blocked last night.

The kill on Joygirl was how Yo tan won the game. He claimed full to me and I trust him seeing as how willing he is to help. And yeah, he already won the game. So we don't need to go after him.

Yeah, I'm thinking this as well. Doddsy is our tracker and he can verify Rayan.
why did you want to kill me ? :josad:
im the town... I can help you kill indies , I support

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
[Active - The Peaky Blinders' Reputation] - The Peaky Blinders are a very dangerous organization and it is imperative that this reputation is kept intact. John ensures that it stays that way. Target a player who didn't vote the previous day phase and beat them up by order of the Peaky Blinders. The player will be role crushed that night. [3-shots]
This ability of Juliet's role crushes the player at night and Marimo also has a role crush that he used on Hime on night 2 which role crushed her for a whole cycle.

Juliet could have also stopped a kill on night 2 by role crushing someone that night if she used it. Damn, I really wish she left a will.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am confused.

Both t-pein and lind looks townie to me

But there is one thing which isn't adding up at all.

3 invests in this game?

Rej was invest and he flipped town

Now normally I don't care about such things but thing is flowa had an ability to arrest/jail and she was scum.

This is making me doubt game having 3 invest roles because someone in the game said cops are bad in peaky blinders.

Vote lynch Adam
I will give Lind the benefit of the doubt for this phase, lets see his crazy vig kills this night, if he fails, he should be the next lynch immo.
Adam, Rayan, Mango, Lind, T-pein, in this order we hunt

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tell me why we shouldn't lynch ya :wellwell:

You also didn't share details with me in messages like ya had something to hide, since ya didn't trust me i won't feel bad about not lynching ya here Layan :king:
I don’t bargain with the likes of you

You're classified as 99% scum. Please full claim right now - your targets, your suspects and more.
I didn’t see everyone throwing the 99% at me:wellwell:, you want to make me panic with that claim

I’m just an honest town who coat like never.

My full claim : no. But I will reveal who my target was when I used my power : our dear jewel digger : @Yo Tan Wa

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am confused.

Both t-pein and lind looks townie to me

But there is one thing which isn't adding up at all.

3 invests in this game?

Rej was invest and he flipped town

Now normally I don't care about such things but thing is flowa had an ability to arrest/jail and she was scum.

This is making me doubt game having 3 invest roles because someone in the game said cops are bad in peaky blinders.
Yeah. Lore wise the police are bad. But being able to investigate though is an ability and the Peaky Blinders can have that xD.

But this was one of the reasons that I thought T-Pein was suspicious. Most of the scum that flipped couldn't investigate innocent apart from Muugen making one player investigate innocent.

So 3 investigators does seem like a stretch to me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote lynch Adam
I will give Lind the benefit of the doubt for this phase, lets see his crazy vig kills this night, if he fails, he should be the next lynch immo.
Adam, Rayan, Mango, Lind, T-pein, in this order we hunt
I can't vig on odd nights lmao.

Only even nights and I'm being role blocked every night since my actions are failing. I need the role blocker to get lynched or stop targeting me for godsake.

Reborn

Yeah. Lore wise the police are bad. But being able to investigate though is an ability and the Peaky Blinders can have that xD.

But this was one of the reasons that I thought T-Pein was suspicious. Most of the scum that flipped couldn't investigate innocent apart from Muugen making one player investigate innocent.

So 3 investigators does seem like a stretch to me.
You seem hell confused.

You sus mango and rayan and then say let's go for rayan but then switch to mango and say let doddsy track rayan but you are sussing doddsy too but at the same time believe that doddsy is tracker.

Then you sus t-pein but not going after him and then you also sus Adam.

I am really not able to understand your line of thoughts here lmao

Have some break for a while coz you look exhausted.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
There's also this information that we have:
- Yo tan blocks a player that he targets - he targeted Adam on night 3 and there was a mafia kill.
- Doddsy targeted Adam last night and he didn't go anywhere and there was a failed mafia kill.

So here's what I think is happening if Adam is mafia - he's role block immune and the reason the kill failed last night is because Juliet protected the player that was going to be killed by him.

It's the only way all our information matches.

Reborn

I don’t bargain with the likes of you

I didn’t see everyone throwing the 99% at me:wellwell:, you want to make me panic with that claim

I’m just an honest town who coat like never.

My full claim : no. But I will reveal who my target was when I used my power : our dear jewel digger : @Yo Tan Wa
You targeted Yo tan? Why lol

@Zolo see how real indie hunter works - they only targets indie no matter what lmao

Soul, I am town. I will allow myself to be checked again tonight and again the next night until town is satisfied. So all I ever ask here is to have some faith in me.

Scum are in low numbers - right now it's 13 players and my estimate is 2 mafia remaining. I don't believe there are more since that would be too much numbers wise.

So I very much expect that the possibility of a mislynch is high and with me being blocked every night my investigation is useless. So my best bet here is to get rid of the players who contribute nothing:
Mango
Zolo
Rayan

Are the places we start at.

Once we're done there we need to double check on every player who still remains if the game is still running. My immediate attention then will be Doddsy for his vote hop today as well. I give this game 2 cycles more, maybe 3 at max. So we're really in the end game and that's why I need inputs from everyone here.

Here is how this gonna play out ya lad? If you want to survive, then sometimes you need to work for it ya? that's how life works. The only person here you can vote to save yourself is Adam. So, if you care about your survival that much, then grab life by it's balls Lind ya? Good lad. Show me that you are who you claim to be.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You seem hell confused.

You sus mango and rayan and then say let's go for rayan but then switch to mango and say let doddsy track rayan but you are sussing doddsy too but at the same time believe that doddsy is tracker.

Then you sus t-pein but not going after him and then you also sus Adam.

I am really not able to understand your line of thoughts here lmao

Have some break for a while coz you look exhausted.
I'm not that confused xD.

- Mango and Rayan are definitely suspicious as said before.
- I haven't said we should go for Rayan, but that he's a higher priority since he didn't claim anything and only now has he claimed.
- Yes I suspect T-Pein and Adam.

Bonbon, listen to me, Mango and Rayan have nothing backing them up. And Mango's jump onto the wagon looks terrible for him. Rayan has only now claimed something and said he targeted Yo tan, an indie.

By all means I am exhausted, but the PoE for me hasn't changed:
Mango
Rayan
Adam
Doddsy
Pein.

At least Doddsy and Pein give us something when asked, the others not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.