Status
Not open for further replies.
You would of wasted your shots on me since I had bulletproof or got other townie killed cause most of my deals involved any action targeted toward me to be redirected on my clients instead, so good thing you did not lol.
It is, twas between Muu, Zem and you, and I decided Muu was the safest bet.

Did you just kill whoever your clients wanted?

It is, twas between Muu, Zem and you, and I decided Muu was the safest bet.

Did you just kill whoever your clients wanted?
Well, depends if the target they suggested is a player I wanted dead, I agreed to it, if it was a player I wanted to stay alive, I persuaded them to pick a different player I wanted killed. So you can say, I had absolute control on who died or not throughout the negotiation phase. Knowledge is power after all, had so much information from all my wonderful clients. I also did go for kills that benefited my other clients like YoTan granting him his jewels and giving him the win for helping me out with my deals.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, depends if the target they suggested is a player I wanted dead, I agreed to it, if it was a player I wanted to stay alive, I persuaded them to pick a different player I wanted killed. So you can say, I had absolute control on who died or not throughout the negotiation phase. Knowledge is power after all, had so much information from all my wonderful clients.
Would you say Drago did Alfie justice? Justice is warranted

Well, depends if the target they suggested is a player I wanted dead, I agreed to it, if it was a player I wanted to stay alive, I persuaded them to pick a different player I wanted killed. So you can say, I had absolute control on who died or not throughout the negotiation phase. Knowledge is power after all, had so much information from all my wonderful clients. I also did go for kills that benefited my other clients like YoTan granting him his jewels and giving him the win for helping me out with my deals.
How did Yo help you out?

Also wait, based on what did you want xyz to stay alive? What was in it for you?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes, Drago did an amazing job on trying to implement alfie role in a mafia game, you make deals with your clients and betray them if another deal is better or for your own personal reasons. It was also one of the most fun roles I got the pleasure to play as well.
Noice to hear :3

This is bullshit. I was so obvtown and you killed me because you were scum siding and Drago even said in the dead chat you are scum siding.

Status
Not open for further replies.