General & Others Remember when people were saying Monster Trio is not real or Sanji got kicked out of M3?

Yeah remember that? Good time.

Not only Monster Trio is canon, the portrayal of it is immensely shown throughout the series.

First it was confirmed by Nami in Thriller Bark.

And second was Caribou in Fishman Island.

Now, Oda likes to put Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in the same panel A LOT.

Stuff like that.

In an interview, Oda puts Zoro and Sanji as the Wings of the Pirate King.

Which later got confirmed.

Then we got the "Stars" statement from Marco which also referred to both Zoro and Sanji.

And just like the interview, both Zoro and Sanji have trust on Luffy and got his back.

One wing can't be heavier than another. The Wings are indisputable placement of the crew.:cheers:

Praise be the Monster Trio!!! Long Live the Monster Trio!!!

Tagging some Monster Trio fans!

And weak trio is also Canon. Ussop say it during the return to Sabaody.

Now if I might rank the crew, it would be like this :

M3 : Luffy, Zoro, Sanji
Then we have : Jinbei, Yamato (assuming she is joining)
Next : Frank, Robin, Brook
Weak 3 : Chopper, Nami, Ussop

So there is still 1 more room in Jinbei and Yamato rank which mean we might have 1 more people to join the crew.

:zorothink:

Hard to take you seriously when you use nothing but fanslations and hearsay from decade-old interviews to back up your point, Goat…the words “Monster Trio” have never been used by any character in the official Japanese OR American releases, it is exclusively a fan made term and nothing more.
Pretty sure Nami does refer to them as the group of three monsters/trio of monsters/monster trio in Thriller Bark since she uses 怪物3人組. And I'd have to check, but I'm quite convinced that Caribou uses it too in Fishman Island, word by word.

Last edited:
Hard to take you seriously when you use nothing but fanslations and hearsay from decade-old interviews to back up your point, Goat…the words “Monster Trio” have never been used by any character in the official Japanese OR American releases, it is exclusively a fan made term and nothing more.
This statement was proven false literally dozens of times. Asked Blother. He made a post about it being used in the Japanese.