[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Host: @Dragomir

For information as to how this game will work, please refer back to the signup thread. You will find everything you will need in there.
Signup Thread
Rules:
  1. Claiming: all types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  2. Voting: to vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes.
  3. Cycles: each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle. During the write-up, I will post a countdown timer for you guys to keep track of the time.
  4. Posting: you must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you into being mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement. I will publicly state at the end of the day phase which player has been mod-blocked.
  5. Dusk Phase: at the end of each day phase, there will be a dusk phase for you guys to continue talking while I get the write-up going. You may not vote or submit any day actions during this time. It will not always be officially announced. It begins right after the day ends or the vote cap has been reached. My fault, there will be no dusk phase.
  6. Majority Lynch: the lynch system I will be using is a majority. To lynch a player, you must reach the majority amount of votes on them.

Courtroom:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Zara
5. @Kiwipom
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Flower
11. @Cobra.
12. @Fallen Prince
13. @Yo Tan Wa
14. @Melontonin
15. @Queen
16. @Reborn
17. @NeutralWatcher
18. @Marimo_420

Graveyard:
6. @Fujishiro - Drunk - Killed N1
4. @krogothwolf - Servant - Lynched D2
7. @Light D Lamperouge -
Evil King - Killed N2
3. @Seraphoenix - Sheriff - Killed N2
8. @AL sama - Physician - Killed N2

A Traveler's Log:
The Reign of the Lamperouge (Game Begins)
A Quietest of Evenings (End of D1/N1 Start)
One Last Drink (End of N1/Start of D2)
The Unfaithful Servant (End of D2/Start of N2)
The Big Bad King (End of N2/Start of D3)
... (Endgame)

--DO NOT POST--
(could someone do a quick filler?)​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Greeting my subjects. Let's have a good game and make BD the winner.

Your majesty @Light D Lamperouge , are you a good or evil king?
A good king.

What is the colour of your blood?
Blue.

Btw a question. I've read Drago's setup and saw that we can have one of the two mafia factions. What is the difference between them?

N

NeutralWatcher

Btw a question. I've read Drago's setup and saw that we can have one of the two mafia factions. What is the difference between them?
Only 1.

From wikipedia:

2) Unseen: The goal of the mysterious Unseen faction is to eliminate the members of the Blue Dragon and any neutral players that attempt to eliminate them. At the start of an Unseen game, two players will be assigned to the classes of the Mastermind and the Assassin. The Mastermind can convert players and turn them into evil versions of their original class. The Assassin can kill or bleed other players to eliminate them from the game.

There can only be three members of the Unseen at any one time.

3) Cult: Like the Unseen, the goal of the evil Cult faction is to eliminate the members of the Blue Dragon and any neutral players that attempt to eliminate them. The Cult will only appear in games that have at least 11 players. At the start of a Cult game, one player will be assigned the class of Cult Leader and a second player will be a random Cult member. The Cult Leader can brainwash other players to join the Cult, turning them into a new class based on their original class type.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Greeting my subjects. Let's have a good game and make BD the winner.

A good king.

Blue.

I have to read the guide again. But as far as I remember, the roles are different.

Players get converted in this game, so depending on if mafia is Unseen or Cult, the role they get converted to will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.