[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
interested to see why bogard pointed me out when finalbeta and cine

its quite obvious
you led the lynch against celestia so those who didnt vote are automatically in the sus list . oh no
a scum knowing who townies are would definitely not join the bandwagon and also look at the possibility of getting rid of a townie during the day phase as well. this possibility isnt included in your judgement as well.
its very clear you dont because effectively you would have a target on yourself. I have no reason to panic
This is exactly what I call panicking the moment after I casted vote on you...

This is especially interesting reaction from you. You know why?

You are questioning us for putting vote on ces.. right?

But right in the beginning of day two you have said this

well who voted on celestia isnt a good basis to judge scum.
I could cast a vote and honestly speaking
it would have been on celestia as well.
So you said in the beginning of day two that we shouldn't judge people scum on the basis of their vote on ces. You also said that if you wouldn't have slept then you would have voted ces.

But the moment I casted vote on you, you suddenly became suspicious of those who casted vote on celestia.... that's a slip lanji... that's scummy

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Some voted against Celestia earlier, other jumped on her bandwagon at the last minutes, so this can mean different things with different motivations.

I understand you back seat opinions but nothing is certain at all
In the beginning it was drago and then like 2 pages later Reborn voted on her. Then came Ha001. And in the end playa and rej jumped in the bandwagon to lynch Celestia

So you said in the beginning of day two that we shouldn't judge people scum on the basis of their vote on ces. You also said that if you wouldn't have slept then you would have voted ces.

But the moment I casted vote on you, you suddenly became suspicious of those who casted vote on celestia.... that's a slip lanji... that's scummy
I am not suspicious of people who voted celestia
I said we should start questioning your motives cause they are clearly flawed
to pin sus on only those who didnt vote on who you voted for .
dont misconstrue what I said. the quote is there.

"why?
because you led the vote against celestia
and your decision could have possibly cost us
follow reborn's way or no way huh
you seem to rule with an iron fist here. its time we start questioning your motives as well."
to this
"you suddenly became suspicious of those who casted vote on celestia"
is quite a jump.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
"why?
you seem to rule with an iron fist here. its time we start questioning your motives as well."
to this
is quite a jump.
He is now sus for me cuz he said that the people who voted on celestian are not sus.

Reborn

I am not suspicious of people who voted celestia
I said we should start questioning your motives cause they are clearly flawed
to pin sus on only those who didnt vote on who you voted for .
dont misconstrue what I said. the quote is there.
"why?
to this
is quite a jump.
Yes i lead the lynch. And I have reason to because ces made slip. You, yourself believed the reason.

Mislynch happen.. don't tell me you didn't cause mislynch of tac last game but I defended you.

And, now you are questioning the mislynch when we had reason to? Lol

You are clearly looking scum now lanji

And, I dare you if you quote me saying that all those who didn't vote are scum...

There's like 3 scum over here and there's one in the non-voters.
By 3 scum I mean 3 scum voting for one of those people. I don't think there's any scum voting for Celestia atm.
This what drago Said

This is what I SAID
Only few casted votes on ces, Some Votes were scattered and some didn't cast vote. This clearly means that if not all then most scum took the back seat like tac
And, this post is about my reference to what drago said on basis of which you jumped upon me the moment I casted vote on you.
There is one more thing he said which is important to highlight

Scums are hidden in Players who voted other than Celestia and who didn't vote at all.
So where I said all scums could be among non votes of ces?

Yes i lead the lynch. And I have reason to because ces made slip. You, yourself believed the reason.

Mislynch happen.. don't tell me you didn't cause mislynch of tac last game but I defended you.

And, now you are questioning the mislynch when we had reason to? Lol

You are clearly looking scum now lanji

And, I dare you if you quote me saying that all those who didn't vote are scum...

This what drago Said

This is what I SAID

And, this post is about my reference to what drago said on basis of which you jumped upon me the moment I casted vote on you.

So where I said all scums could be among non votes of ces?
"And, now you are questioning the mislynch when we had reason to? Lol"
NO, am questioning why you didnt consider the possibility most scum would also fit in the ongoing town lynch clearly because you voted for celestia . as rayan pointed out this is also valid.

I strongly iterated I was in support of the lynch of celestia as you have highlighted however one of your major reasons for susing me has been a more quiet playstyle, spewing bs apparently and not putting a vote on celestia.
if I implied you said all scum didnt vote am sorry
clearly not what you meant. I dont like to misconstrue or misquote people.

Bogard

You can't win
interested to see why bogard pointed me out when finalbeta and cinera initially had him as a prime sus with cinera going as far as to call his actions scummy.
Because Finalbeta and Cinera at least contributed in helping town to catch scum. You on the other hand not only was fairly inactive, but most of the posts you had even while active weren't even contributive outside of few attempts to protect TAC
irc I watched the movie but I dont know much on tokyo ghoul
there was a live action one
tacs comment
"Well, I read the OP post but I got really confused when the poster above mentioned a 48 hour day phase."

bogards
"At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all. "
not what he claimed at all. irc a bit scarred from last day 1:josad: but its a bit weird.
reborn plays a bit aggressive to like bogard is doing rn but am interested to see why bogard claimed tac backtracked on reading D1 info.
talk about dejavu
lmao
20 people and a lot of inactives in the chat
where you at tho
the slip or where tac said he didnt read a section only a misunderstanding was brought up. bogard is playing like I did on day one last game.
tac asked neutral a question
bogard insist he is a scum hiding that by acting like a noob
tac says he read the op but misunderstood something that neutral might have had head on.
bogard insist tac is playing noob , also insist tac claims to have read and backtracked on the reading the info for day 1.
problem is tac only said he misunderstood it.
tac might have played scum a bit too much in this game for players to trust him lmao.
:jordanmf:
do note there is currently a lynch on tac.
Dont think either bogard or tac are scums
it reminds me an awful lot of my reaction last game . Not particularly unhappy with the vote on tac, wondering why bogard implied tac backtracked on reading the op in the first place.
I dont think a scum would push as hard as bogard is right now tho. I did iterate I was going to be a lot calmer this game and thats exactly what am doing.
tldr they both come across as townies for now.

Not so sure what to think of celestia yet.
my reads arent exactly gospel
neither is it something am 100% on
but thats what I lean on. doesnt mean the other possibility isnt there but its unlikely based on this
" this is role madness , drawing attention to yourself makes a target for investigative role . my read on both as I have said before are both townies."
You should absolutely vote on every day if there's a sufficient suspicion that has been built on a player. has there been one in this game?
Not as of yet.
Primary sus rn is serapheonix combined with a low activity and the back and forth with neutral and a sudden lynch .
give us your reads first
lmao
what d you think?
I gave mine earlier in response to reborn's in an earlier comment .
celestia word choice on placing a vote on ha001
if she's townie she isnt willing to collaborate at all
and her reason for insisting on a lynch on a neutral player over a bad read is sketchy as well. Not much else to analyze.
general comment *
we dont know who the other townies are so depending on someone else to give you a breakdown is lazy.
Be sure to check previous post as much as you can. we have discussed 27 pages worth of info and I keep getting asked info on reads I have giving before. The exact same reason why people feel others are parroting the same opinion by more experienced players is in large part due to players here not willing to sift through 27 pages of info.
being a good player here requires you to detect slight slips , inconsistency and all of that can be seen if you just take time to read through all post. Dont hop on pg 27 and keep asking for info that been given 2 pages prior.
So not only you weren't active, you were contributing nothing outside of few posts supporting TAC

And by the end, TAC seemingly tried to portray you in a scummy fashion: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-28#post-369246

While trying to set aside the few moments you were supporting him
So the closest Lanji gets to an opinion on this matter is parroting me but doing so in a lackadaisical manner. "Oh well, Bogard said this about TAC and it wasn't true. HOW WEIRD." as if waiting to see if this line of thinking would gain more momentum. It doesn't help that the other comments up until this point are not... Important in the least?
Note: I quoted most but not all of Lanji's comments. So maybe I missed something that was slightly more pertinent to the game, but I don't believe I did. Early on, Lanji seems to talk to talk and "be there" and has no real major swing on Bogard and I's arguments. At best, he lazily takes my side to float the idea of Bogard being scum, but doesn't pursue it much.
And placing you in his list of suspicious players alongside Neutralwatcher, but not at top suspicious which was me
Which is a common scum strategy to seperate yourself from your scum partner while attempting to lure in another town as a distraction

And you know another thing i find funny? It's that you are much more active now than in the previous day phase. Feeling pressured?

Because Finalbeta and Cinera at least contributed in helping town to catch scum. You on the other hand not only was fairly inactive, but most of the posts you had even while active weren't even contributive outside of few attempts to protect TAC

So not only you weren't active, you were contributing nothing outside of few posts supporting TAC

And by the end, TAC seemingly tried to portray you in a scummy fashion: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-28#post-369246

And placing you in his list of suspicious players alongside Neutralwatcher, but not at top suspicious which was me

Which is a common scum strategy to seperate yourself from your scum partner while attempting to lure in another town as a distraction

And you know another thing i find funny? It's that you are much more active now than in the previous day phase. Feeling pressured?
no just looking for a justification beyond I defended tac cause clearly many people did . could clearly see how you would make a connection now.
I had highlighted it felt like a town vs town argument in an earlier comment. turns out I was wrong.

Reborn

"And
NO, am questioning why you didnt consider the possibility most scum would also fit in the ongoing town lynch clearly because you voted for celestia . as rayan pointed out this is also valid.
Are you reading my post lanji?

I already quoted my post saying that "if not all then most" would be scum among those who didn't vote ces.

And it's logical conclusion because only 4-5 voted ces in 20 player game.

Also, why you over reacting and panicking the moment I casted vote on you.

You were quite silent and calm before the vote but just after the vote you became aggresive and start sussing me as counter...

A townie won't react that way to just a vote.

would you prefer am less active and quiet again not to respond to the questions people have on my game. thats surely isnt more sus at all
or "spew bs, contribute nothing" all over the thread again.
give me a break.

Are you reading my post lanji?

I already quoted my post saying that "if not all then most" would be scum among those who didn't vote ces.

And it's logical conclusion because only 4-5 voted ces in 20 player game.

Also, why you over reacting and panicking the moment I casted vote on you.

You were quite silent and calm before the vote but just after the vote you became aggresive and start sussing me as counter...

A townie won't react that way to just a vote.
initial reaction was an ok mate
my problem comes with your assumption and not considering the other possibility cause you clearly voted for celestia.
at this point I am ok with whatever yall decide. wouldnt want to spew bs or contribute nothing again.

Reborn

my problem comes with your assumption and not considering the other possibility cause you clearly voted for celestia.
What other possibility? Lol

I already said that only few out of 20 voted ces. In 20 player game, do you really think that many scums would take part in mislynching a townie that too on day one? No....nil to hardly one. Its illogical....

Thats why most scums lie among those who didn't vote ces or didn't vote at all. That's common sense and it has nothing to do with me voting ces.

This doesn't amount to that all who didn't vote ces are scum. There would be twonie among them and we have to ensure that we catch scums from among them. So there was no need for you and don da to counter sus in return.

But you instead of cooperating simply became aggresive and start sussing in return which isnt townie game play because I only casted a vote and such vote are done to get reaction and you have given us quite a good one lol

This logic does not apply to Don. He's frankly not sophisticated enough as a player to reason like that. In his last game as Town, he played terribly. If we were speaking about TAC, Bogard, etc. then yeah, you can assume some measure of competence in their play, but Don isn't a good player whether he's Town or Scum, so him making terrible plays can't be reasoned out of via "Scum wouldn't be that stupid", cause Don would be.

I read it yesterday, I also have notes I made and stuff; I haven't been inattentive. TAC didn't really come across as portraying you as a liar; he offered a credible (but incriminating) interpretation of your statement and a more charitable (not incriminating) interpretation and said he wasn't feeling charitable towards you given your uber aggressive attack. It seemed a reasonable stance to take.

I don't really want to rehash Bogard vs TAC. I'm just informing you that despite being a very attentive player Day 1 (and even considering TAC was Scum) I didn't find your case credible. I didn't even Town read TAC, his insanely strong defense of Celestia pinged me (and is why I said I wanted Celestia's Lynch):

I was just letting you know that your case wasn't convincing even with hindsight.

If you reason like that, then any Scum that did do that would be insured from suspicion.

@Bogard's case was terrible, I don't think defending TAC makes someone suspicious.

That's just Reborn's Town playstyle. I don't think it's a particularly good playstyle as I've seen Reborn head several mislynches.

The Serial Killer killed TAC, it seems better for the SK to kill Town than Scum early game, so perhaps we can narrow the net of SK to people who Town read TAC (or at least didn't Scum read him)?

Vote Lynch @Don DaSlayer

He's a terrible player and I want him out so he stops muddling my reads. He has only been a detriment to Town throughout this game and doesn't seem like he's going to change. The sooner he gets out the better. If he's Town, I don't really care; he's not like he was helping in the first place.
what is going on, cinera? most of your posts are about how don is a bad townie
this is not day 1 anymore
it almost seems like you have other reasons to want him dead

What other possibility? Lol

I already said that only few out of 20 voted ces. In 20 player game, do you really think that many scums would take part in mislynching a townie that too on day one? No....nil to hardly one. Its illogical....

Thats why most scums lie among those who didn't vote ces or didn't vote at all. That's common sense and it has nothing to do with me voting ces.

This doesn't amount to that all who didn't vote ces are scum. There would be twonie among them and we have to ensure that we catch scums from among them. So there was no need for you and don da to counter sus in return.

But you instead of cooperating simply became aggresive and start sussing in return which isnt townie game play because I only casted a vote and such vote are done to get reaction and you have given us quite a good one lol
To fit in with town and go with the popular opinion and at the same time get rid of a townie yes.
it was the same reason serapheonix pushed me to vote on tac last time. he knew he was a townie and was ok pushing for it not stopping me from pulling my vote last minute.

"This doesn't amount to that all who didn't vote ces are scum. There would be twonie among them and we have to ensure that we catch scums from among them. So there was no need for you and don da to counter sus in return."
dont think you are sus and am not placing my vote on anyone for a reaction.
questioning your motives is what I said an in that context its why you highlighted people who missed the vote.
you clearly have more experience in how scum think, I have not been a scum in these first three games I have played so I might have a limited view.

Reborn

What is this? This is a 20 players game and only 4 people are talking.
Oh really! Tell me what exactly you have talked?

This is what you said yesterday
The only person here that i trust here is Reborn. If someone has a protective role. Protect him at all costs.
And now you said this... quite a flip you have shown the moment you got opportunity
He is now sus for me cuz he said that the people who voted on celestian are not sus.

Hmmm... I guess I have to reconsider the opinion of others who were sussing you

Status
Not open for further replies.