[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

@Sentinel @Finalbeta @Queen

You better reconsider before misslynch another townie. Kiwipom is townie I can confirm that. Mafia tries to frame her after Bogard post yesterday which is weird. She also voted Lanji who had a lot of bandwagon which is a risky move because it would make Kiwipom would blend in with townie but seeing her as experienced player that's not possible.

Better take a look at Seraphienix. He didn't vote Celestia and Lanji. Took a backseat. Sus Kiwipom, Queen, CInera who sus him when he said I am scum for sus him after I sus him first. Said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch .on TAC yet did the same thing to me. Defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first yet he accused me of being a scum after I sus him after he sus me first.

Both of his inconsistencies are from defending TAC. He is also active today after I tagged players and voted him.

N

NeutralWatcher

Why did you change your Lynch vote from Kiwi to Sera?
You better vote Seraphonix too. He is trying to save himself by lynching Kiwipom.

You can see my post below to lynch Seraphoenix.

@Sentinel @Finalbeta @Queen

You better reconsider before misslynch another townie. Kiwipom is townie I can confirm that. Mafia tries to frame her after Bogard post yesterday which is weird. She also voted Lanji who had a lot of bandwagon which is a risky move because it would make Kiwipom would blend in with townie but seeing her as experienced player that's not possible.

Better take a look at Seraphienix. He didn't vote Celestia and Lanji. Took a backseat. Sus Kiwipom, Queen, CInera who sus him when he said I am scum for sus him after I sus him first. Said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch .on TAC yet did the same thing to me. Defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first yet he accused me of being a scum after I sus him after he sus me first.

Both of his inconsistencies are from defending TAC. He is also active today after I tagged players and voted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.