[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it doesn't make sense as a TMI slip. Not from an experienced player, not from scum (to be the first to suggest their own faction in the game), not from the post you're on about. I legit cannot see how you look at it as TMI. From what we can gleam, Dark Admiral knows neither faction is verified (so unknown) and was making a suggestion off this part of the OP:

Even look at this again—this is him questioning if one belongs off of, presumably, the OP. I cannot see how there's TMI or a slip here.
Because you're scum and know he's not? Because that's the only way you cannot see that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Really? Seems like some other players have understood my case very well, though.
Who else thinks that, quote them so I can talk to them too?

And tell me again how this is a slip;

On the other news, since Unseen has been mentioned is it safe to assume we have no cult..?? Cause it's said there will be only one of them,
Just break it down for his this is a scum slip or TMI going on.

what did you mean by unseen being mentioned exactly??
"The corrupt King forges a meeting in the deepest reaches of the castle, calling upon his members of the Unseen. In this particular meeting, lives will be marked and soon forgotten. Strategies of betrayal are normal tactics within these grounds - it is commonly known here to shield your back, although, they say, it's better to keep your enemies closer..."
For the last time, seriously. I just thought it might have actually to do something with the game. And as NW mentioned Drago said pay no attention to the story. It was no TMI slip or any other slips.

Now I know how tAC has been feeling in the last couple game..

@TheAncientCenturion the possibility of a TMI slip is very feasible for a player, even more experienced than DA.

Look at how many slips I personally committed in previous games, I even claimed Voyeur in a ToS game once, and in different occasions I misred posts despite I had put some effort into the game.

The fact he specifically stated that he got such info from Dragomir implies there's a misreading of the host's set rules here, so it was either genuine or it was not.

But claiming differently is dishonest since there's a reason why we all believe that Drago didn't confirm Unseen in the game by that write up.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion the possibility of a TMI slip is very feasible for a player, even more experienced than DA.

Look at how many slips I personally committed in previous games, I even claimed Voyeur in a ToS game once, and in different occasions I misred posts despite I had put some effort into the game.

The fact he specifically stated that he got such info from Dragomir implies there's a misreading of the host's set rules here, so it was either genuine or it was not.

But claiming differently is dishonest since there's a reason why we all believe that Drago didn't confirm Unseen in the game by that write up.
But there's no way to claim there's a TMI slip based off his statement alone, except if he's a Sheriff which is exclusive to Unseen games. I cannot read that and think he's giving away any information, even if he didn't grab the notion that there's Unseen from the Write Up.

@AL sama I don't see much that pings me so far.

Please your random post about your blind reads is the worse post. It's a shit attempt to get reactions out of people.
So you mentioned everyone and put a good/bad beside their name just for funsies or your knowledge. Please. You mentioned everyone and put a result by their name hoping they'd react to you in some form or the other. Its a shitty attempt at it.
These posts seem like he's a bit annoyed, but don't give off scum vibes to me.

Not true.

Per game mechanics in signup thread

No where in the mechanics does it say that unseen can do what you suggest can do in drago's signup thread for the mechanics.
This post on the other hand is interesting because he corrects TAC on that.

I would put him on Neutral as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.