[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said between Noctis or Dragomir is scum but you haven't given your read.

You also found Jew D Boy weird but you didn't explain the reason why and even didn't hint which post of his that made him weird.

Are you playing safe?
Look. I know you think you’re being smart, but I don’t want to spell everything out for them to read. Call it my intuition.

I’ve already said more than half the players including yourself, so try to not hyperfocus on me because you always read me wrong, and help me hunt scum. :catsweat:

N

NeutralWatcher

Look. I know you think you’re being smart, but I don’t want to spell everything out for them to read. Call it my intuition.

I’ve already said more than half the players including yourself, so try to not hyperfocus on me because you always read me wrong, and help me hunt scum. :catsweat:
You are not my scum list. Why do you say I read you wrong? Do you think I thought you as scum?

At least give us who do you sus between Dragomir and Noctis. And also quote Jew D Boy post that you found weird. It might help others if the post you quote makes sense

You are not my scum list. Why do you say I read you wrong? Do you think I thought you as scum?

At least give us who do you sus between Dragomir and Noctis. And also quote Jew D Boy post that you found weird. It might help others if the post you quote makes sense
Because you always have until now, remember when I was killed as town and you posted yeah Natalija is scum :catcry:

I don’t want to, don’t ask me again. I can speak my mind when I want to perfectly fine!

Who do you want to lynch today? You seem to be following Noctis’ lead a lot.

N

NeutralWatcher

Because you always have until now, remember when I was killed as town and you posted yeah Natalija is scum :catcry:

I don’t want to, don’t ask me again. I can speak my mind when I want to perfectly fine!

Who do you want to lynch today? You seem to be following Noctis’ lead a lot.
You are not contributing at all.

I didn't follow Noctis' lead. I agreed on his post about you that you speak your mind that between Dragomir and Noctis there could be scum. It looks genuine and not made up.

Then I waited until you say who do you sus between Noctis and Dragomir and you still haven't said it. You also didn't say which Jew's post you found weird.

Just take your time. I'll wait your answer until then.

Rej is sus for now for asking Jew D Boy about claiming but I'll wait more of his interaction for further info.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This mind-meld is weird at this point
Why?
Rej is sus for now for asking Jew D Boy about claiming but I'll wait more of his interaction for further info.
tbh we were genuinely confused back then, it is up to you to judge our statement
Post automatically merged:

Oh!!!! Did they bully you in WW2?
:josad:We think we can't throw out such secretary information yet

Hmmm, I think Kiwi is town. You suspect Beta because of his fluff?
He is acting contributive but he rather is like a shadow of Dragomir and Noctis

N

Noctis

On the second thought if I am mindmelding with Drago then I am probably wrong with my reads here... jk

@Yo Tan Wa Do you have any thought so far? You like my post means you agree with my view? What's your read so far?
he said something about me, drago and Rej... I also like to hear his view on that topic

F

Fallen Prince

okay lemme start with

vote Lynch Finalbeta

Hope he doesnt play hide and seek

-> I was tempted to put vote on noctis he seems rather playing too safe as town i ll give beneft of doubt .

Honestly i mostly observe players behavior on D1 , but there are others i am keeping on tab feel free to question but beta is logical lynch for now.

N

Noctis

-> I was tempted to put vote on noctis he seems rather playing too safe as town i ll give beneft of doubt .
Expand on your reasons. And define playing safe.

I believe I'm most vocalist player in this thread and being pretty straight with my reads. So I'm gonna need help there.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh... It’s the usual Finalbeta pointing fingers at whoever points fingers at him, or you pretending because we know you do it? :milaugh:
I’m eager to hear what @Seraphoenix and @Gianfi have to say. Any reads?
Also, TAC and Jew were acting weird, not forgetting my cute squad :moonwalk:
Not totally caught up yet, still early in the morning for me. Why do you keep pushing this narrative of me being suspicious? I know I wasn’t involved a lot yesterday, but other than Noctis having to fend off accusations from Rej and LC (my two biggest susses at the moment), very little was happening and I was just following along.

I didn’t get a good read on Noctis vs Drago, but since Rej/LC are getting into it with him, my gut tells me he’s town. Final’s starting to act a little like he usually does when he isn’t scum, so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. Fallen Prince not wanting to catch up on everything is sorta lame, and Goat has completely disappeared (as I think we all kinda expected).

Still, what have I done that makes you keep coming back to me? I truly don’t understand your stance when others have already assessed me to be town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
okay lemme start with

vote Lynch Finalbeta

Honestly i mostly observe players behavior on D1 , but there are others i am keeping on tab feel free to question but beta is logical lynch for now.
tbh I will join you on this one, just to see some more original thoughts from finalbeta

Vote @Finalbeta @Reborn

Oreki's avy switch tho is confusing, just mentioning it

okay lemme start with

vote Lynch Finalbeta

Why lynch finalbeta?

AL sama

Red Haired
Day 1 Event
answer the question below in your PMs before the votes gets locked
what are the most basic symptoms of Covid 19??
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @RayanOO
13 @Rej
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa

a flu started to spread
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @RayanOO
13 @Rej
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa

Last edited:
@Yo Tan Wa Do you have any thought so far? You like my post means you agree with my view? What's your read so far?
Not necessarily agree, bt your post asked right questions about Nat.

he said something about me, drago and Rej... I also like to hear his view on that topic
You and Drago mostly feels townie bt for some reason i can't town clear you both. I can only state such for you guys at the moment.

About Rej, he is acting Weird Tac2.0 and he usually is not like this. So that's why he is prime sus.
Am too lazy to go back and make proper case. This was just based on my quick read.

Status
Not open for further replies.