[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I just went throught 20 pages I am exhausted...

Drago Noctis and Rej talk was weird and painful to read, when you have to catch up and you have 5 pages like that it is hard to focus and keep going, and you want to go straight to page 20.

Rej posts were insane lol, but for now I don't think he is that sus.

So I think Rej was scummy for grilling @Jew D. Boy to see what he meant with "America". It's almost like he wants to get a picture of what type of roles townies are so it will be easier to blend in. These posts specifically:
I don't know, a lot of people were talking about countries or other stuff in the first pages, so it was not that hard to understand that countries were part of the game.

Lanji and Rej are scum. I'm nearly ready to lock it too.
You don't have much on Lanji, it seems you want to focus on him from the get go and wait for anything to sus him, this is sus

Also I was first one in thread that suspected Rej
And ? being the first one doesn't really mean something. Rej was weird, saying he was doesn't mean you scum hunt him like a pro.

For now I think the lynch against Rej is forced. Rej troll attemps are too shiny for me to analyse them as sus. And my main point is that I am not convinced at all by the argument brought by those who sused him : nitpicking over one bomb joke or something else.

For Lanji : I played with him when he was either mafia or town and for now I don't really sus him. He was attacked for nothing and tried to defend himself, and Noctis case was quite slim.

I have a weird feeling on Neutral. In a good part of the game he only went with the flow, didn't really said valuable things etc. Nothing extra sus, but I will keep an eye on that.

For now Noctis argument with both Rej and Lanji put him as my primary sus.

About Nat I don't know yet I have to read again some posts. Same for Jew, Kiwi TAC etc

N

Noctis

Pacing wise it came out awful, the user was being inactive throughout the day phase, but later that he voted me Rej followed immediately. :) this is a strong indicator of my proposition in my opinion.

Or else that would be a hell of a coincidence.
Post automatically merged:

This is also correct. :)
with Fallen prince posts, it doesn't feel like there is train of thought behind them or that he's reaching conclusion. Not like genuine curiosity or tiring to solve. Just throwing vote with no much follow up while still having back up read ready lol.

Although I didn't like how you assumed that Rej planned this out, it feels pretty rigid to be discussed a plan

N

Noctis

For now I think the lynch against Rej is forced. Rej troll attemps are too shiny for me to analyse them as sus. And my main point is that I am not convinced at all by the argument brought by those who sused him : nitpicking over one bomb joke or something else.
It's about how reacted after that posts... he pretty much starts trolling in the place of defending himself or even trying to clear himself. I don't like how he staged it in different steps, he tries to be serious but when suspect come back to him he goes again troll mod. It feels unnatural in how he wants to highlight the suspicion on final or even others he suspect and kind of inviting someone to engage him on it which Fallen Prince did I think. Then he went and voted for the final. Then the votes coming afterward. It doesn't feel like someone genuinely getting pinged by something, and then naturally reacting to that. Just trying to follow some randomness knowing people will thing he's a crazy town.

Like there is no trace of town in him, if he was town he would have try something at least

And ? being the first one doesn't really mean something. Rej was weird, saying he was doesn't mean you scum hunt him like a pro.
You're no fun. Just because I suspected Rej first doesn't mean I am pro... it just something I do for fun

Try to look at someone else lol. I'm sure even if you're cautious of me there is more than 1 one scum in this game, look at other players as well
I am trying, but they keep asking me about the same thing which I already said 20 pages ago. I finished thinking about you yesterday :milaugh:
Of course I'd like to talk to others more, but it's not going to happen because they just aren't here. @Don DaSlayer @Zoro D Goat do you have ANYTHING AT ALL to say? Apart from emojis and stuff.
I have a weird feeling on Neutral. In a good part of the game he only went with the flow, didn't really said valuable things etc. Nothing extra sus, but I will keep an eye on that.
Props for keeping up, Rayan! :absojustice:

NW, I think he's doing his best to scum read better this time, so he's cautious.

Rej was bad the moment he made that bomb post
First time Noctis using "Heebie Jeebies"
- GTH bad
To expand on that, feels more like an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather than a townie trying to banter and have fun.

Who is Oreki? Your best bud or someone... I heard he is a great guy
are you completing Dragomirs statement?

Vote lynch Noctis

why? :cheers:
Actually I don't believe in god, I have to correct myself, I only believe in my myself and my family.

Maybe I will take the vote back, but are you willing to bend the knee for me?
Anyway I will trust in Dragos scum approach on @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , boi if you wanna keep the place where you live, you better should start to cooperate. People under me will receive a fair share.

Anyone knows how to make money in this game? It is important.
Snarky comments with an emoji to sweeten the tone, he was falling low and was trying to deflect the topic at hand. The enthusiasm and energy of a townie having fun isn't there and how he suddenly throws suss on me but back down when he sees it's not worth it tells a lot
you just think so, because you are probably paranoid and expect me to nuke you, but this is not the case
I wont go up against people that serve me, so it is up to you :gonope:

I want him to contract me, but his political wave is not my political wave.

I don't fear Corona at all tho, that is why people should bend the knee

:gonope:the flip wont even happen, I am telling ya now
because I want power and people that want power are automatically suspected
if I make a player bend at my will then I obtain their powers in my favour
:choppawhat:
TAC better join me, this one sided mess is bad for the world, you are aware, right?

Fair share is the code word!
I don’t have the faintest idea what Rej is saying
Is it possible that Rej's been hit with something like troll box?
Unvote
Vote lynch TAC
and now rej comes back vote lynches noctis, no explanation given from why he flipped votes from tac. because tac "declares war" then he goes on with the lynch on finalbeta based off of fallen prince's vote without any justification. but it also seems devoid of any logic nor is he in anyway trying to help town. if jester isnt in the game, rej likely has a role that needs him to get lynched. He's all over the place . getting rid of rej will def allow us to get more clear reads since as of right now will allow the game flow smoother, allow us to have clearer reads , but doesnt come across as mafia.

I see no difference between the bomb comment noctis and some of the earlier off beat post by jew and tac. pretty sure tac can admit to that himself.

sidenote the convo about countries is weird af. None of that was mentioned to me ever . I will need fallenprince to explain why he hopped on final's lynch or just picking off of drago and noctis sus convo.

TAC sounds like an indie role
are you trying to imply you are an indie role, tac?

a good bast list in early d1 phase is obviously based on gut feeling, this post sounds like deflecting to me

and this sounds like changing the subject...

there is no specific minimum "5 posts" requirement anymore
and the day phase has 48 hours

can you tell us more? also

it's possible in my opinion, because of the theme
we have agressive countries, pacific countries...

give us your reads. neutralwatcher posted a quick summary if you need to read it

how can you know for sure?
but yeah, I think a jester would definitely not fit the game theme... a country wanting to get destroyed?

weak defense and it makes you seem even more suspicious, rej didn't contribute much he is only getting himself lynched

I agree

@Rej drop the fool act

call me crazy
call me noob
call me finalbeta scum buddy
I don't care
but there is definitely something wrong with an inactive player starting a bandwagon on finalbeta when we have two people way more suspicious than him (rej and lanji)
fallen prince shouldn't know fb is easy lynch target since he is a new player, though

ok this is def weird
it is changing the subject they asked for a new viewpoint on my other sus and thats what I gave them.
:goatasure:

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

Pacing wise it came out awful, the user was being inactive throughout the day phase, but later that he voted me Rej followed immediately. :) this is a strong indicator of my proposition in my opinion.

Or else that would be a hell of a coincidence.

This is also correct. :)
Your play is too scummy . I love probability but from your first post i got the gist you might be scum.

I ll be happy reading posts meanwhile . I rather love to read than posting fluffs here.

N

Noctis

and now rej comes back vote lynches noctis, no explanation given from why he flipped votes from tac. because tac "declares war" then he goes on with the lynch on finalbeta based off of fallen prince's vote without any justification. but it also seems devoid of any logic nor is he in anyway trying to help town. if jester isnt in the game, rej likely has a role that needs him to get lynched. He's all over the place . getting rid of rej will def allow us to get more clear reads since as of right now will allow the game flow smoother, allow us to have clearer reads , but doesnt come across as mafia.
I don't think Rej will get serious until he finds an opportunity. Why? Because Rej already has dug himself in big hole where if he tries to come back to others with logical posts he has to answer them to clear their doubts. It would be troublesome, I'd think it's very unlikely for someone to come back and try start making logic or try to explain his previous behavior when it can throw him in a hole even deeper under the current settings. Especially when he's been emphasizing with that behavior over and over, given scum only need to survive not to scum hunt, Rej has chosen the correct path. He's not trying to scumhunt but just trying to appear like a crazy random town that doesn't know how to make sense when in fact he does. Also without making any valuable attempts to actually make any progress into catching the drift of the game, Rej seems to gaining town reads for no reason

sidenote the convo about countries is weird af.
Why it's weird to you

I don't think Rej will get serious until he finds an opportunity. Why? Because Rej already has dug himself in big hole where if he tries to come back to others with logical posts he has to answer them to clear their doubts. It would be troublesome, I'd think it's very unlikely for someone to come back and try start making logic or try to explain his previous behavior when it can throw him in a hole even deeper under the current settings. Especially when he's been emphasizing with that behavior over and over, given scum only need to survive not to scum hunt, Rej has chosen he correct path. He's not trying to scumhunt but just trying to appear like a crazy random town that doesn't know how to make sense when in fact he does. Also without making any valuable attempts to actually make any progress into catching the drift of the game, Rej seems to gaining town reads for no reason

Why it's weird to you
how do you ascertain which countries are good and which ones are bad

I don't think Rej will get serious until he finds an opportunity. Why? Because Rej already has dug himself in big hole where if he tries to come back to others with logical posts he has to answer them to clear their doubts. It would be troublesome, I'd think it's very unlikely for someone to come back and try start making logic or try to explain his previous behavior when it can throw him in a hole even deeper under the current settings. Especially when he's been emphasizing with that behavior over and over, given scum only need to survive not to scum hunt, Rej has chosen the correct path. He's not trying to scumhunt but just trying to appear like a crazy random town that doesn't know how to make sense when in fact he does. Also without making any valuable attempts to actually make any progress into catching the drift of the game, Rej seems to gaining town reads for no reason

Why it's weird to you
not gaining town reads
I think he is a role that needs to get lynched.

N

Noctis

how do you ascertain which countries are good and which ones are bad
In the case of Corona... I don't think you can determine since beside china who started that virus all other countries are just victims... china is too victim but they started it

not gaining town reads
I think he is a role that needs to get lynched.
The thing is Jester does not make sense lore-wise... like can you imagine a country who wants to die?

In the case of Corona... I don't think you can determine since beside china who started that virus all other countries are just victims... china is too victim but they started it

The thing is Jester does not make sense lore-wise... like can you imagine a country who wants to die?
wont put it past any mafia game
he's just too out there for me to say mafia . a nuetral role . If the rest of you really want to lynch him for info , it cant go wrong. he's either a townie thats just playing silly or scum/neutral with little help to town. thought I would get more productive answers today but rej is giving more of the same and its obscuring the whole game.

How about a country that was stupid and got COVID right away? Getting COVID wincon? :smithnie:

I don't know. But he wants to get lynched/infected, and he needs money. And fascists are his trauma. Does this kind of play makes sense for mafia D1? Hell no.

F

Fallen Prince

Fair enough, I read something that wasn’t there.

I tend to defend myself when accused of something, which I haven’t really been in previous games since I clearly come off as town to most. Again, if you’re gonna claim I’m being weird, I’d like to know what I did to give you (and seemingly only you) that impression.
Very townie post . When people say "weird" you are off from your old game.

May i know how long are you playing mafia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.