[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Rej claimed to be NK and by all accounts was playing very scum-like, then Final wasted our second claim of the day before acting the exact same way, but sure, y’all, keep sussing me for pointing it out.
I think ths guy was excellent troll or low hanging fruit. I almost believed he was jester at one point .

I would take Noctis vs Rej as town vs town. Drago comes off as someone trying to sew discourse and chaos in there then pull back after doing so with no real reason to say drop it. He was helping fuel the fire then when it burned pull out.

First, the shop is very important.

Second, the infection and curing it is the important gameplay element for town.

This isn't a game of trying to overall kill town off at first. The reason town isn't getting killed at night is because they most likely do no need to lower our numbers. Lower numbers reduced the infection spread speed. Nothing helps with detecting players abilities or roles but infection or killing.

Look at the 200 cost item in the shop and what it does for each option to see what is more important. Kills or Infection. It's clear infection is the end goal in this game.

So we need to stop the infection, cure the infection and destroy the covid-19. How you deal with the infected is a couple reasons. Cure them or Kill them. Now I'm not advocating kill or lynch the infected but we must keep note of the infected to get an idea on what our end goal is as town. Right now we need to find and lynch covid-19 most likely so that's our first objective.

2nd objective is to stop the infection

3rd is to clean it up.
You think that’s it? Just getting rid of COVID?
What’s the purpose of lynching in that case, just dwindling our numbers?

I don’t really believe that. There must be someone who we have to kill who’s sabotaging us. However, it’s weird that there were no infections yesterday.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think ths guy was excellent troll or low hanging fruit. I almost believed he was jester at one point .
What’s the point of a townie trolling so hard, though? We’re still playing, so he didn’t have a wincon upon being lynched. Only one person has been infected since then, so he didn’t gain anything that way either. Why did he need to do that shit day 1?

F

Fallen Prince

What’s the point of a townie trolling so hard, though? We’re still playing, so he didn’t have a wincon upon being lynched. Only one person has been infected since then, so he didn’t gain anything that way either. Why did he need to do that shit day 1?
He probably wanted get out of the game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Nat -> Drago
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago

Drago - 3 votes
Nat - 1 vote

Non voters
1 TheAncientCenturion
3 Fallen Prince
5 noctis
10 NeutralWatcher
11 Kiwipom
12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

N

NeutralWatcher

TAC was sus to me on D1. Sus Dragomir and Lanji but didn't push the case. Took a backseat instead but on D2 he looked more like townie from his argument with Seraphoenix.

Queen defended Finalbeta and voted Finalbeta on D2. She also looks kinda sus taking a backseat.

Dragomir sus Rej hard but later unvoted because he wanted to relax.

Yesterday he said he sus one of players who voted Rej but didn't give the answer even until now.

It's either Dragomir/Queen/Playa.

IIRC it's also Playa gameplay to sus me after I sus him first.

@Fallen Prince you should sub out if you can't be active. I don't want to waste lynch because a player is not active to answer questions.

@Seraphoenix @krogothwolf @Queen give me your reads. It's D3, i have not seen a single case from you all.
Scum:
Dragomir
Gianfi

tinfoil scum:
Kiwi
TAC
Noctis

Didn't like what I saw from playa.

The rest I'm still reserving judgment. Will have to read more. I've only read like 20% of the thread.

Hello, i know few players here :waves:
I think is useless to say I read almost nothing, I read page 1 and i still am in catching up mode.

What made you post theory about how cult works?

Sounds like a derp clear attempt, of course the wincon changes, is logic.

Can you link me your thoughts/a case you made for them that makes you so sure about the lynch? Searching it would take too much time.

I have a problem for anyone who bad mouth a flipped villager. Now you make it with 2.
I hope you are an obvious villager if i go to read your Iso.

I hope you will go deeper in this analysis.

I think infecting is instead kill and for eg if here was one cult in day 1, now are 3 after 2 night with no kills imo.
Please someone who played more with this kind of setup tell me 8f i am wrong.
The second possibility is that here exists a doctor who is a mafia god and protected mafia kill 2 days in a row.

What means "us" Noctis?

hello! i have to read a lot.

Wait, you didn't vote for FB because he was scum for you?
Post automatically merged:

waiiittt...
uh.. answer me pls!
No, you can check the chat. I said I wasn’t sure about him, in the end I just voted him to not sound sus in case he really was bad ahah

You think that’s it? Just getting rid of COVID?
What’s the purpose of lynching in that case, just dwindling our numbers?

I don’t really believe that. There must be someone who we have to kill who’s sabotaging us. However, it’s weird that there were no infections yesterday.
It's a 3 step process from what I think, getting rid of covid is step 1.

Maybe US is trying to sabotage people then :D

F

Fallen Prince

I dont think gianfi is scum .

I want to see more of michelles play.

Red

Krogothwolf
Natalija
Dragomir

Not sure
Jew d boy
Ancient centurion
Noctis
Seraphoneix

Green
Yotanwa
Lanji
Myself
Gianfi

Unknown
Michelle

Didn't like what I saw end of the previous phase. At that point he should have had someone as sus. Instead he distanced himself from making any kind of judgement.
Well no way not to be if he's the doctor and has no money for the cure.
Don't we have to kill him then at some point to prevent spread?
Post automatically merged:

What are the possible wincons for the person who starts the spread? To infect everyone? To reach a specific number of deaths?

Didn't like what I saw end of the previous phase. At that point he should have had someone as sus. Instead he distanced himself from making any kind of judgement.

Don't we have to kill him then at some point to prevent spread?
Hm, fair. Could be a confused townie though, I don't know.

I don't think it can spread unless if he's in contact with someone? And no one claimed so far, so I guess no one but him is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.