Not open for further replies.
d goat is an easy pick off.
I really want to trust you queen
Post automatically merged:

No claims so far
you didn't get my post
in this moment town doesn't have any better clue than weak reads like this
hence why a townie got shot by another townie for no reason
what the fuck do you want me to say so you can trust me?

you didn't get my post
in this moment town doesn't have any better clue than weak reads like this
hence why a townie got shot by another townie for no reason
what the fuck do you want me to say so you can trust me?
queen...
in three day phases
you have no reads on anyone but zoro d goat who post nothing?
am not asking for perfection
or a solid read
I mean literally anything thats substantial.
:josad:

look, we have two new infected people and nobody claimed
what, listen to me, what if the virus is mutating, because well, it is a virus, and now people won't know if they get infected? that would compensate the amount of backup doctors we have in this game and make the virus a real threat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what, listen to me, what if the virus is mutating, because well, it is a virus, and now people won't know if they get infected? that would compensate the amount of backup doctors we have in this game and make the virus a real threat
Woah, who are the two new infected people? TAC was cured, and I don’t know Kiwi’s status, but unless you have inside information (as the mutation bit implies), who else has it?

queen...
in three day phases
you have no reads on anyone but zoro d goat who post nothing?
am not asking for perfection
or a solid read
I mean literally anything thats substantial.
:josad:
the read on zoro d goat was obviously a joke
he signed up for no reason and he wiil not bother to play the fucking game, it doesn't matter if he is a townie, mafia, cult, or that Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass role.
my town reads are: theancientcenturion (confirmed), kiwipom, SERAPHOENIX, you, noctis, neutralwatcher
the problem here is: I don't have scum reads, voting anyone just seems shooting in the dark

Woah, who are the two new infected people? TAC was cured, and I don’t know Kiwi’s status, but unless you have inside information (as the mutation bit implies), who else has it?
someone got infected yesterday but couldn't claim because anti town town finalbeta stole their claim and someone got infected today....
inside information?
really?
what is your opinion about this? let's just sit down and wait someone to claim infected? why nobody claimed yet?

what do you think about this? guys? the virus getting stronger? and now the person who got infected won't know it? so the virus will become a real threat to us instead of everyone who get infected being healed by one of the 30 backup doctors in the next night? doesn't that seems balanced?

someone got infected yesterday but couldn't claim because anti town town finalbeta stole their claim and someone got infected today....
inside information?
really?
what is your opinion about this? let's just sit down and wait someone to claim infected? why nobody claimed yet?
What are you even talking about? No one needed to claim so far.

If Yo claims there is still one claim left if someone else gets sick. Kiwi is healthy, TAC is healthy. You seem panicky.

What are you even talking about? No one needed to claim so far.

If Yo claims there is still one claim left if someone else gets sick. Kiwi is healthy, TAC is healthy. You seem panicky.
i'm frustrated
who got sick yesterday?
who got sick today?
the day phase will end and nobody said they got sick
the flu is still spreading according to the host
what is the reason for this?
enough with weak ass reads we need to know what is going on

i'm frustrated
who got sick yesterday?
who got sick today?
Lol like we can find out what's going on by fortune telling in this thread. Something needs to happen.

You suddenly got frustrated after we voted for you? :choppawhat:

i'm frustrated
who got sick yesterday?
who got sick today?
kiwi got sick d1
tac visited her without a mask
cured her and got sick
tac claimed doc
won money on yesterday's event and today as well
bough a cure
cured kiwi
so asf right now everyone is cured. no one has come out to say they were infected despite al's announcement a flu started to spread.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh Queen seems town to me. I agree with her frustration

Let’s vote Playa guys.
Okay. Let's not flip flop. Let's just stick with a lynch and see what we can get from it.

Wow, you two really appeared at a specific moment :sus:

Aha, so I'm the wild card in the duo. I still think Trebol fits you better, King is too badass.
King suits me perfectly. Trebol is just a snot nosed old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.