12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa
Vote Lynch Playa

If you guys want me to vote elsewhere, then hmu. Logging off now.
I trust Kiwi's judgement on things. I also think it's fundementally better for townies to stick together on votes rather spread ourselves out and let scum influence a lynch.
Now the arguments to vote against me aren´t really great of all three(Kiwi,Tac and Drago).
The most attention which I take was how easily TaC jump on the wagon and using a argument like "I trust Kiwi Judgment on things" which get use sometimes by scums again and again.

In the second day when we lynch Final, he didn´t hear on "kiwi" judgement and chance his vote to fallen.
Could you guys see a connection between these three users?

Right now to protect myself:
Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn
Would change it though if we have better example and answers for a another lynch user(somehow it scratches my hands to lynch kiwi , I kinda get bad vibe of her).

N

NeutralWatcher

Now the arguments to vote against me aren´t really great of all three(Kiwi,Tac and Drago).
The most attention which I take was how easily TaC jump on the wagon and using a argument like "I trust Kiwi Judgment on things" which get use sometimes by scums again and again.

In the second day when we lynch Final, he didn´t hear on "kiwi" judgement and chance his vote to fallen.
Could you guys see a connection between these three users?
TAC claimed Doctor and nobody counterclaimed Doctor. Do you think that makes sense if TAC is mafia?

TAC claimed Doctor and nobody counterclaimed Doctor. Do you think that makes sense if TAC is mafia?
No but I try to find why he easily jump on the wagon of Kiwi against me, it is kinda weird.
Overthough probably he get overreact or try to get my reaction?
But as I said Kiwi protecting Drago and shooting against me, even though I answer her back yesterday and explain my points.
Well against votes I can´t do anything but try to defend me.

jesus fucking christ natalija, my original theory was different from the actual mutation,
anyone would think the same if you tried to think outside the box and discuss about the game mechanics
but, no, it seems like we can't do that in this town
I think it's perfect to gain town trust by trying to contribute, it doesn't need to be fully accurate. But no one suspects you other than me, so you did well.
If anyone would think the same, why did no one think of it before you appeared with two votes on you, claiming you were forced to participate? :kayneshrug:

We didn't force you to anything, two votes aren't alarming. Yet you were alarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.