[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Why do you still think Noctis is scum? I’m going to listen because you caught that scumbag TAC :sadgrin:
Because I defended the only doctor claim and he wanted to shoot that only doctor claim. real genius
Post automatically merged:

When there is no logic behind someone fallacy I just decide to not argue

N

NeutralWatcher

Nobody is asking why did Queen claim when Marimo is the main suspect?

I’m not sure about Gianfi. Unreadable because very little text. He’s been my scummate too, but I just can’t tell.
Do you think Gianfi is a newbie in this game?

Moreover Queen is not infected.

Because I defended the only doctor claim and he wanted to shoot that only doctor claim. real genius

Yeah, I’m not keen on you anymore. But what do I know since I let zombie TAC camp under our noses :catsweat:

What do you reckon about Marimo? My only fear is that Kiwi was possibly a genuine heal. Then again...... Her refusing to claim role is fishy.

Nobody is asking why did Queen claim when Marimo is the main suspect?

Do you think Gianfi is a newbie in this game?

Moreover Queen is not infected.
Queen also remains suspicious, yes. Would shoot her. But at least lets see what today’s lynch brings, since it seems inevitable.

Gianfi? Not newbie per se, just a player with few words.

I’m also worried about Sera’s endless well of money 😂

N

Noctis

Yeah, I’m not keen on you anymore. But what do I know since I let zombie TAC camp under our noses :catsweat:

What do you reckon about Marimo? My only fear is that Kiwi was possibly a genuine heal. Then again...... Her refusing to claim role is fishy.

Queen also remains suspicious, yes. Would shoot her. But at least lets see what today’s lynch brings, since it seems inevitable.

Gianfi? Not newbie per se, just a player with few words.

I’m also worried about Sera’s endless well of money 😂
Well, I think TAC was telling the truth about being a doctor... he did claim infected so I can assume when TAC said he has purchased himself a cure his mutation was done and has become living dead because I don't think wolf will play like that since it's way too risky and just too bad play IMO

Although for my theory to proven right either Marimo has to flip town or the promoted doctor has to claim when they were promoted, it will be the time TAC converted into zombie.. since we're dealing with Covid 19, not zombies

I don’t think you know what a fallacy is. You think the argument you made is deductively valid, it isn’t. Just because someone claims something doesn’t mean it’s factual. Just because no one counter claims also doesn’t mean it’s factual. This is why I caught TAC and not you. Because I can actually distinguish what leads to a necessary conclusion.

the fact that TAC was spamming “so you want to take out the doctor” on every page and turned out scum should make you eat some humble pie. Unfortunately it seems you are still lost.

Well, I think TAC was telling the truth about being a doctor... he did claim infected so I can assume when TAC said he has purchased himself a cure his mutation was done and has become living dead because I don't think wolf will play like that since it's way too risky and just too bad play IMO

Although for my theory to proven right either Marimo has to flip town or the promoted doctor has to claim when they were promoted, it will be the time TAC converted into zombie.. since we're dealing with Covid 19, not zombies
when tac claimed he was infected he said that he had 4 phases before the virus would convert/kill him
he said that he bought the cure in the next day (before 4 phases limit)

I’m not sure about Gianfi. Unreadable because very little text. He’s been my scummate too, but I just can’t tell.

Why do you still think Noctis is scum? I’m going to listen because you caught that scumbag TAC :sadgrin:
From what I’ve seen he doesn’t really scum hunt. Just asks soft questions or asks aggressively at “tinfoil “

N

Noctis

I don’t think you know what a fallacy is. You think the argument you made is deductively valid, it isn’t. Just because someone claims something doesn’t mean it’s factual. Just because no one counter claims also doesn’t mean it’s factual. This is why I caught TAC and not you. Because I can actually distinguish what leads to a necessary conclusion.

the fact that TAC was spamming “so you want to take out the doctor” on every page and turned out scum should make you eat some humble pie. Unfortunately it seems you are still lost.
It's a stupid dude... TAC was playing a high game you know the risk in that game if either Kiwi and TAC have died they would have run the risk to reveal the other, sound like a totally crappy deal to me.. I don't think it's too hard to understand, it's because of your personal vendetta against TAC that you refused to take down your sus from him, not your logic

From what I’ve seen he doesn’t really scum hunt. Just asks soft questions or asks aggressively at “tinfoil “
Dude last three phases expect this I was the one who asked the most question trying to give reads... what the hell are you talking about?

when tac claimed he was infected he said that he had 4 phases before the virus would convert/kill him
When did TAC brought himself a cure or at least he claimed to buy?

Also if my theory is right Serap actually shooted a town in a way lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t like the way you claimed. It looked forced to possibly take a spot from someone else. Was it the hosts that told you you had to, and after which statement of yours?
It's a stupid dude... TAC was playing a high game you know the risk in that game if either Kiwi and TAC have died they would have run the risk to reveal the other, sound like a totally crappy deal to me.. I don't think it's too hard to understand, it's because of your personal vendetta against TAC that you refused to take down your sus from him, not your logic

Dude last three phases expect this I was the one who asked the most question trying to give reads... what the hell are you talking about?

TAC’s middle name is high risk, that trash zombie vampire.

Noctis. What do you mean if this is a zombie game, he literally flipped like an undead. Which means he died then came to life somehow (the virus does this?).

Looool we should keep an eye on krogo.

Also if my theory is right Serap actually shooted a town in a way lol
D3
I bought a cure and I used it.[/QUOTE

I didn’t like the way you claimed. It looked forced to possibly take a spot from someone else. Was it the hosts that told you you had to, and after which statement of yours?

Noctis. What do you mean if this is a zombie game, he literally flipped like an undead. Which means he died then came to life somehow (the virus does this?).

after I insisted that every townie was a backup doctor and asked if I could claim

N

Noctis

More like this game is Covid 19, not zombie game... TAC flipped living dead, Covid virus is not a human being but just simple virus so what I am saying TAC was subject of Covid 19 and after the virus took over him he becomes a living dead

Also while I don't know if TAC i am definitely sure about Kiwi won't agree to such deal also when I hosted my tokyo ghoul game where TAC was mafia he was playing safe and what he did in this game is far from safe

Okay, we count...
N1
D2
N2
D3

Which means TAC either was lying about buying cure or he was zombie from the start

More like this game is Covid 19, not zombie game... TAC flipped living dead, Covid virus is not a human being but just simple virus so what I am saying TAC was subject of Covid 19 and after the virus took over him he becomes a living dead

Also while I don't know if TAC i am definitely sure about Kiwi won't agree to such deal also when I hosted my tokyo ghoul game where TAC was mafia he was playing safe and what he did in this game is far from safe

Okay, we count...
N1
D2
N2
D3

Which means TAC either was lying about buying cure or he was zombie from the start
a townie would have no reason to lie
he was zombie from the start

N

Noctis

a townie would have no reason to lie
he was zombie from the start
There can't be back up doctor without a doctor so I doubt the doctor wanted to go with TAC whims... it is possible TAC was doctor and new doctor has been promoted not long ago but they haven't claimed and shouldn't either since Marimo lynch will confirm both things for us

There can't be back up doctor without a doctor so I doubt the doctor wanted to go with TAC whims... it is possible TAC was doctor and new doctor has been promoted not long ago but they haven't claimed and shouldn't either since Marimo lynch will confirm both things for us
there can be backup doctors without a doctor according to the mafia wiki...

N

Noctis

It will be count as bastard if we have only backup doctors without a doctor which I doubt since there was no info about game being bastard

Okay, we count...
N1
D2
N2
D3

Living dead = zombie.

Ok, maybe he didn’t lie up till that point, then he was converted and forced to lie? Krogo is a red flag then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.