Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I’m not town so that checks out.
lol...

Let me guess...you're a non hostile Indie, TAX.
what accurate guess!! perhaps u weren't able to find his name among ur scummate's names that's why?

Don’t vote him!
Post automatically merged:

I’m Ulti the lyncher (my guess is it’s like the executioner in TOS).

I’m ridiculously well protected from lynched and night kills. My wincon is to lynch Yamato and to keep Pay Pay Alice (who is probably Rachet)

is a full claim like this not mod killable???

well then why doesn't everyone just claim their character and we lynch the scum easy !!

Yamato is neutral trust me, I have info
care to share how are u so sure they r neutral?? or is that what it says on ur role, yamato??

Vote Count

Voters

Real Go D. Usopp > Michelle > MUUGEN
Michelle > Ali > Real Go D. Usopp
Fallen Prince > MUUGEN
Natalija > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Natalija
Fujishiro > Flower

Votes

MUUGEN - 2
Real Go D. Usopp - 1
Ratchet - 1
Natalija - 1
Flower - 1

Non-voters

Seraphoenix
Flower
Alibaba
Tobi
Ali
Midnight Delight

playa
RedGloverKing
MUUGEN
Xlaw
Steven
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Kiwipom
Ratchet
vecolaptor

@Dragomir has subbed in for @Ali
u can just call me usopp btw, its much easier lol

welll...

so are we all gna just claim now and end the game??

apparently its not bannable so im down to just straight up do it cuz why not

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So you have two peerage wincons you’re not just solely a survivor which is the issue here, and as stated I’ve seen you get away and pull off one too many gambits. Along with your willingness to side with scum over town is not something one easily forgets.

if you’re afraid to full claim I cant Understand why you’d openly half claim when you knew a push would come your way but not be willing to share any further information is sus on your part Ratchet.
I do have two seperate wincons, but the main one is survival. I'm claiming that the other win con does not affect town. I understand what you're saying. You've probably seen me fake claim survivor before even as scum. But just because I'm capable of doing so, doesn't mean I have done.

I'm "half-claiming" because I have two sides to appease here. I wanted to get my survivor claim out, because I felt that was and is the best way to approach playing Survivor. As for not being willing to share more, I never quite said that. Just, I require a consensus from the Town before I reveal any further information. I would rather not, of course, but under the threat of a lynch, of course I'll claim more.
It’s pretty easy to deduce who you are
I'm not familiar enough with the flavour. I could flavour-claim, I suppose, but again I'd like some form of consensus on that too.

why? you afraid to claim ur a calamity scum?
A mass claim will only work if one assumes that the game will be broken through claiming. Given that it is allowed, I would typically expect the host(s) to have included countermeasures or tightly designed their game so that claiming would not just mean an instant town win. The problem with a mass claim is that, unless it outright helps to confirm townies, and form a strong town block, you would end up giving all the town's information straight to the mafia. If it also happens to be done in an unorganised, chaotic way, you'll be inviting mafia to claim in spots where their claims would not be exposed as a lie, at least upon initial scrutiny. So generally you avoid mass claiming, and try to restrict it where you can. There is no reason to ever lynch without a claim, of course, but I would be hard pressed to justify much more than two claims, aside from perhaps my own, for this day phase. You can get a third, and still be okay, but once you commit to a third you are commiting to lynching between the three who claimed, as giving scum information on a fourth player (3 claims and 1 lynch) would be exposing something like 1/4 of the town roles Day 1. Not good.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

fluff is 98% scum indicative
This is false and you know it.
aight we r drifting too far off the topic

mugen is gna be bk on my ass again
Are you scared? :sticky:
From what I can read so far, Michelle is a solid Town read.
Why?
---------------------------
I'd be more hesitant to give Muugen any sort of town reads right now. I understand that his aggression is a bit out-of-the-box for scum to play but an out-of-the-box type of play is nothing new for scum. And as for Muugen himself, he's aggressive all the time. That immediate nitpicking he did to start the game with is nothing to be giving any brownie points over.

@Fallen Prince do you have actually have a case on Muugen? If so, can you share it? If not...then what's all this about?

@Ratchet can you claim your character?

I'm not familiar enough with the flavour. I could flavour-claim, I suppose, but again I'd like some form of consensus on that too.
Why do you need a consensus for a flavor claim? I can understand being hesitant with claiming that second wincon of yours since it sounds like it's anti-scum based on how you're approaching the game, but a flavor claim isn't going to hurt any faction. Do it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because mass claiming D1 is the most retarded thing of all retarded things in Mafia. I shouldn't have to educate you on this stuff fam.
well looks like the game is slowly gna drift to ppl claiming 1 by 1 whether u like it or not

ofc unless harsh punishments are made for this kinda full claiming

------------

Absolutely not. We're not doing that.

F

Fallen Prince

Dragomir is probablh not town . This us not how you play as townie.

@MUUGEN why are you lynching a survivor. You just outted yourself as scum .

F

Fallen Prince

Ok guys lynch muugen . Gave this dude many chance.

This is false and you know it.

Why?
---------------------------
I'd be more hesitant to give Muugen any sort of town reads right now. I understand that his aggression is a bit out-of-the-box for scum to play but an out-of-the-box type of play is nothing new for scum. And as for Muugen himself, he's aggressive all the time. That immediate nitpicking he did to start the game with is nothing to be giving any brownie points over.

@Fallen Prince do you have actually have a case on Muugen? If so, can you share it? If not...then what's all this about?

Why do you need a consensus for a flavor claim? I can understand being hesitant with claiming that second wincon of yours since it sounds like it's anti-scum based on how you're approaching the game, but a flavor claim isn't going to hurt any faction. Do it.
The dilude is playing scummy from post 1 look in his interaction.

Yhe latest one he just outted himself why would you lynch a useless role like survivor.

D

Dragomir

well looks like the game is slowly gna drift to ppl claiming 1 by 1 whether u like it or not

ofc unless harsh punishments are made for this kinda full claiming

------------

Mass claiming and asking the already claimed survivor to cough it up is not the same thing fam.
Ok guys lynch muugen . Gave this dude many chance.

The dilude is playing scummy from post 1 look in his interaction.

Yhe latest one he just outted himself why would you lynch a useless role like survivor.
Uhh...where was this same energy when Natalija voted for Ratchet?

F

Fallen Prince

Mass claiming and asking the already claimed survivor to cough it up is not the same thing fam
Uhh...where was this same energy when Natalija voted for Ratchet?
Next is the lady , she is playing safe for now. We'll question her when she is online.

Muugen has been bad cowboy from post 1 . So my standoff is against him for now.

M

MUUGEN

Next is the lady , she is playing safe for now. We'll question her when she is online.

Muugen has been bad cowboy from post 1 . So my standoff is against him for now.
You still have to make any case against me though and your vote against me is opportunistic at most. Lack luster and expected.

———————————-

This game is moving pretty slow given we’re at the 10 hr mark. i still stand by my earlier post with us lynching Ratchet their “I’m ok if you Lynch me as a survivor I get it” is their typical MO scum play. It’s a pole and gambit to make us believe they are harmless and only a “survivor“ with an additional wincon which they are reluctant on sharing with us nor did they even flavour claim which is a red flag for Ratchet given their experience. It’s quite obvious Ratchet is slowing down towns game play by making themselves the topic as they half claimed but would be willing to discuss further with a consensus basically wasting everyone’s time to share info they could’ve easily shared from the get go.

TAC randomly claimed to be a non hostile indie as Ulti given the manga Ulti is a loyal supporter of Kaido which is highly doubtful for their role here albeit I can see the secondary Wisconsin coinciding with Yamato’s death. Which is why I ask for the vig on them tn

I’m guessing it’s a joke..?
I don't like to guess tbh

You two actually have a very similar playing style.

I'd bet one of you is definitely scum this game. Add a bit of Kiwi in the mix and it's a great pool of suspects. :catrude:
What connection may have a similar playing style with AI?
Also explain why Kiwi is your suspect please.
So I think the best course of action if we don’t find a better candidate for Vig to target is to Lynch Racthet and Vig Ulti.

itll be a waste for us to try and use a Lynch on Ancient if they really do have immunity I highly doubt they have both a one shot Lynch and vig immunity that’s op for their character role.

im stating we Lynch Ratchet cause this is their basic scum meta I’ve seen them pull this gambit a hand full of times most notably playing Parasyte and got away with this same exact claim, they are usually very convincing with their claims as ratchet is a skilled mafia player. Being a conditional survivor but not willing to character is scum indicitve and has seemlessly gone afk and has no heat on them now That ancient gave themselves up.

I meant to ask you who you believe Ratchets role is. They claim indie so they’re no real use to us since Ratchet is quick to side with scum.

I’d also like to request a protect on me.

@Ali i see you’re online are you planning on playing?
I think this kind of prodding people to play and analizing things comes more from town.
Saying what I believe ratchet is can be dangerous for him, I haven’t played with the guy before and I don’t really trust him. But I’m not gonna base my opinion of him on account of what you saw him do before. I’d say we keep him alive for now as if he really is surv itd be just a waste of a lynch. You also wanna waste towns killing on another neutral party.
Basically you want us to gamble and to take out ratchet( who claimed surv) on account that he may be lying and then waste a night action on TAC who claimed exec instead of looking for potential scum. That’s 1 cycle doing just that.
You also want us to waste a TP on you as if you have any sort of town cred this early in the game. That’s a lot of stuff you’re asking town to do and the benefits for town don’t align.

I trust my instinct and I think I may know who one of the scum are, I think flower is scum.
I’m casting my vote on her, I’ll be back later.
cheers.

VOTE LYNCH FLOWER
Also i like this post.

Leaning villas for Muugen and Fujishiro, and leaning mafia for Natalija for baseless shades.

My vote stays, i didn't finda villagery sparkle in the answer i received.

@MUUGEN you're asking for protection without a claim?:seriously:

muugen is a little pushy, something a scum doesnt normally do in the beginning as the rules and people above said.
But they also claimed they are an experienced player so they should know what's expected of a scum and dont do it :sus:
you never answered my post so i'll take it as you avoiding the subject

im stating we Lynch Ratchet cause this is their basic scum meta I’ve seen them pull this gambit a hand full of times most notably playing Parasyte and got away with this same exact claim, they are usually very convincing with their claims as ratchet is a skilled mafia player. Being a conditional survivor but not willing to character is scum indicitve and has seemlessly gone afk and has no heat on them now That ancient gave themselves up.

I meant to ask you who you believe Ratchets role is. They claim indie so they’re no real use to us since Ratchet is quick to side with scum.

I’d also like to request a protect on me.
You still have to make any case against me though and your vote against me is opportunistic at most. Lack luster and expected.

———————————-

This game is moving pretty slow given we’re at the 10 hr mark. i still stand by my earlier post with us lynching Ratchet their “I’m ok if you Lynch me as a survivor I get it” is their typical MO scum play. It’s a pole and gambit to make us believe they are harmless and only a “survivor“ with an additional wincon which they are reluctant on sharing with us nor did they even flavour claim which is a red flag for Ratchet given their experience. It’s quite obvious Ratchet is slowing down towns game play by making themselves the topic as they half claimed but would be willing to discuss further with a consensus basically wasting everyone’s time to share info they could’ve easily shared from the get go.
The majority of your argument is based on past plays and ,while what you say may be true, i wouldnt know and there is really no reason for me to trust your word. So all i see is you, trying to get someone else lynched with what i think is a cover-up reason and overall scum behavior since they claimed they have a no-harm town wincon

VOTE LYNCH MUUGEN

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, I guess I can just claim flavour. I'm Perospero.

Also, may I just point out...

MUUGEN cites a Parasyte GAME, which was played on MangaMaid. I was Town in that game, with an additional wincon.

I mean, I guess I can just claim flavour. I'm Perospero.

Also, may I just point out...

MUUGEN cites a Parasyte GAME, which was played on MangaMaid. I was Town in that game, with an additional wincon.
Perospero <3

:doffytroll:

What connection may have a similar playing style with AI?
Also explain why Kiwi is your suspect please.

Also i like this post.

Leaning villas for Muugen and Fujishiro, and leaning mafia for Natalija for baseless shades.

My vote stays, i didn't finda villagery sparkle in the answer i received.
I just noted you have a similar playing style, doesn’t have anything to do with anything.

It’s just hugely likely one of you is scum :catsure:
Kiwi, I am not sure yet (didn’t read the thread fully), but I was iffy on her reads and she almost sounds too careful.

What does leaning villas mean and why do you like that post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.