Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Unlike you Drago to believe a surv claim so easily, especially allowing one to seamlessly disappear.
Did you read the last day phase? I made it clear that I didn't believe his claim. It's just that this reasoning you're using is dumb. You can't suspect someone for no contribution when they made it clear that they won't contribute. That's my issue with this.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Just a few things:

I think I said this before, but Ratchet/TAC and Yamato all supposedly "neutral benign/pro-town" doesn't seem to add up. One night kill so there's probably no sk this game. Out of all of them, TAC seems the most likely to be the anti-town neutral.

But regardless of that, I think mafia is more of a priority right now. My top suspect is Fuji. He's been giving me the vibes that he was fishing for roles....like Flowa claimed because of him (but that's more on Flowa caving in to pressure). Still, I don't like that he has been saying things like

You cant be yamato btw, i know who might be.
it's lowkey fishing or tmi. Then immediately deciding that Flowa is town after putting her as the strongest scum read over a claim.

Also, I don't agree with handing Yamato to TAC later. Might as well just lynch TAC instead.

Something else is I probably need an explanation on the sus on Michelle or the sus on Drago cuz I don't see anything jarring.

Aight im almost done with my iso of Fuji
Sorry I've been busy, will catch up in a bit and share my thoughts :catsweat:
Just a few things:

I think I said this before, but Ratchet/TAC and Yamato all supposedly "neutral benign/pro-town" doesn't seem to add up. One night kill so there's probably no sk this game. Out of all of them, TAC seems the most likely to be the anti-town neutral.

But regardless of that, I think mafia is more of a priority right now. My top suspect is Fuji. He's been giving me the vibes that he was fishing for roles....like Flowa claimed because of him (but that's more on Flowa caving in to pressure). Still, I don't like that he has been saying things like

it's lowkey fishing or tmi. Then immediately deciding that Flowa is town after putting her as the strongest scum read over a claim.

Also, I don't agree with handing Yamato to TAC later. Might as well just lynch TAC instead.

Something else is I probably need an explanation on the sus on Michelle or the sus on Drago cuz I don't see anything jarring.
A coordinated attack?
The you cant be yamato was me telling flower that her reason for being so apprehensive towards TAC(whose goal is to lynch yamato), TaC demonstrated willingneess to help town(and yes i am/was willing to sac yamato for that)

I didnt decide Flower was town, i knew she was town and was using her as bait to see who bit. Only drago did before she fully revealed her role, i even told her that she didnt have to do it.

Hey kiwi, besides me, who else are you sussing?

He voted fallen, not michelle flowa. Im more sure about Michelle being scum thant drago though,

Also @Xlaw @Steven any input from you guys?
Why are you sure of me being scum?

Then the idea he is harmless for town is checked ig
She voted last sec on fallen. I feel like she mightve been buddying to muugen and ''Save'' him as per her words. Drago is sus too but he gave a reasonable explanation yesterday, what i dont like is how fine he was with the fallen push and how much he was asking other people for their reads/intention on who to vote. He switched to fallen because he said that it was the general consensus, at first he was on you when i did the bait yesterday.
I voted as reaction, if you remember i said i will vote to save Muugen i have a TR for.

do you think scum drago would be this brazen?
From what i know about Drago, yes.
Im not opposed to doing drago in tbh, i just felt Michelle was a stronger read for me given her actions near the end of the DP, i dont think scum expected nat's passive and they killed her because of that, so it doesn't happen again.
I think you make a mistake considering my vote is so bad, because my vote comes after your vote quoted below.
I voted to make equal votes again.

Vote lynch Muugen

Now muugen is at 4 but prince will have 4,.5 If muugen goes TAC is lying.

Why are you sure of me being scum?

Then the idea he is harmless for town is checked ig

I voted as reaction, if you remember i said i will vote to save Muugen i have a TR for.

From what i know about Drago, yes.

I think you make a mistake considering my vote is so bad, because my vote comes after your vote quoted below.
I voted to make equal votes again.
No i voted muugen, to keep things the way they were before muugen decided to fuck what we were doing (fact checking TAC) up. Then after that you voted Fallen.
After that it was revealed we were a bit wrong about the number of votes that TAC gets and i unvoted Muugen. You voted fallen(confirmed town) to ''save'' Muugen, it could be buddying.

I dont trust Midnight's claim because TAC litteraly said he was Ulti( a beast pirate) who's also a lyncher so i dont see how he can say that.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A coordinated attack?
The you cant be yamato was me telling flower that her reason for being so apprehensive towards TAC(whose goal is to lynch yamato), TaC demonstrated willingneess to help town(and yes i am/was willing to sac yamato for that)

I didnt decide Flower was town, i knew she was town and was using her as bait to see who bit. Only drago did before she fully revealed her role, i even told her that she didnt have to do it.

Hey kiwi, besides me, who else are you sussing?
oh no, two people are sussing me! This must be a coordinated attack to tag team me! :pepeke:

I think there's one scum in the Fallen Prince voters: Muugen, Drago, Michelle

That's why I wanted to hear what were you guy's cases on Drago and Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.