Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

This argument have been around for years. And when I say for years it is literally for a decade. And the answer was : « NO ONLY LUFFY WILL GET COC YOU ZORO WANKER ».

But, now, suddenly after chapter 1010 it is a legit argument. I wonder what change? Oh yeah...Zoro has it therefore now, everyone can have it. Patheticly hilarious and predictable :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Oh, then I haven't been saying that. I've always said that more people will get CoC in the crew with Zoro and Usopp having the highest chances.

Y'all should get prepared for the "Sanji is trash because he only has basic CoC threads" :milaugh:
only 4 people are confirmed to be able to coat theirs in coc tho
roger wb kaido luffy
not even big mom
has shown it
:quest:
how is that anyway to slight a character
law hasnt even shown it. :ronalugh:
you folks should keep an open mind to this or you mayl be burned like the people insisting only luffy will have it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, then I haven't been saying that. I've always said that more people will get CoC in the crew with Zoro and Usopp having the highest chances.
next time someone mentions usopp man

only 4 people are confirmed to be able to coat theirs in coc tho
roger wb kaido luffy
not even big mom
has shown it
:quest:
how is that anyway to slight a character
law hasnt even shown it. :ronalugh:
you folks should keep an open mind to this or you mayl be burned like the people insisting only luffy will have it.

next time someone mentions usopp man
If it will be something that Luffy and Zoro can do but Sanji can't, it's 100% going to be used to slight Sanji. We all know it's going to happen, it's not even a controversial thing to say :milaugh:

I do not blame you specifically. It is just that there is a context and it is frustrating that after years of being calling name for a specific argument, people now act as if this specific argument was always legit and logical.

Lower obviously.
Chinjao couldn't get his gold back and went into depression ....

I say Katakuri is just okay with what he has.
His ambition is lower .

Rayleigh is different it was his choice to stop.
His ambition is not dead he project it in luffy.
with all these people I mentioned
chinjao's looking for gold is no different than buggy

"I say Katakuri is just okay with what he has."

what was raylieigh's prev ambition other than to make roger the pk.
its not simply given because someone has a very strong ambition but its also common amongst people who become very prominent in a world scale because to do so you infact need to have a strong ambition .

are there outliers?
yes marco isnt a confirmed coc user
none of the admirals
mihawk
blackbeard

Do I think that changes with more information.
100%

with all these people I mentioned
chinjao's looking for gold is no different than buggy

"I say Katakuri is just okay with what he has."

what was raylieigh's prev ambition other than to make roger the pk.
its not simply given because someone has a very strong ambition but its also common amongst people who become very prominent in a world scale because to do so you infact need to have a strong ambition to do so.

are there outliers?
yes marco isnt a confirmed coc user
non of the admirals
mihawk
blackbeard

Do I think that changes with more information.
100%
What was Doffy ambition if he remained as celestial Dragon? Bla bla bla

:kayneshrug:

Would he have unlocked coc on his possible life of commodities?

You look to generalize the idea bud and I feel it doesn't work like that.

If it will be something that Luffy and Zoro can do but Sanji can't, it's 100% going to be used to slight Sanji. We all know it's going to happen, it's not even a controversial thing to say :milaugh:
what coating their attacks in coc?
well till zoro does it cant see them doing that
at most prob just an argument to say luffy > zoro > sanji.

What was Doffy ambition if he remained as celestial Dragon? Bla bla bla

:kayneshrug:

Would he have unlocked coc on his possible life of commodities?

You look to generalize the idea bud and I feel it doesn't work like that.
""Would he have unlocked coc on his possible life of commodities?"
no
he would have to be put in certain circumstances to .

"You look to generalize the idea bud and I feel it doesn't work like that "
its literally what rayleigh said
its common among the very top people
will sanji be that eos
yes
chances of him having it likely?
yes.
end of story for me.

Like i said before, only those with CoC are shown on the page where Rayleigh uses CoC for the first time.

Starting with Rayleigh in the bottom even the order of confirmation likely fits.

Rayleigh > Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Usopp

as well as how profficient they will likely be with it as far the the 4 SH's go

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Usopp

If Ussop pull out conquerors that discreditshe his whole character of someone borneeds week living amongste monsters who would not become the strongest but the bravest

A big chunk of why people don't want Sanji to have it is petty fanwars.

Here Zeff explains what CoC is and how it can be used as a weapon

And here he confirms that Sanji has it, but needs to leave Baratie and follow his dream to awaken it

Honestly, I dont get what you are trying to prove with this panel. In terms of epicness and haki blooming, the TB panel is a much better proof.

how great was chinjao's ambition
katakuri's
rayleigh's???
We dont know much about them, but we know a lot about the strawhats as we followed their journey and their growth

Apprentice or rental, crew members of the Pirate King crew nonetheless.
So Law counts for strawhats now as Luffy considers Law part of his crew?
Seriously, Sanji is a core strawhat, the top 5 most important. You can only say he should have it when Gaban is proven a CoC user. He shouldnt be compared to Oden or apprentice Shanks.

what coating their attacks in coc?
well till zoro does it cant see them doing that
at most prob just an argument to say luffy > zoro > sanji.

""Would he have unlocked coc on his possible life of commodities?"
no
he would have to be put in certain circumstances to .

"You look to generalize the idea bud and I feel it doesn't work like that "
its literally what rayleigh said
its common among the very top people
will sanji be that eos
yes
chances of him having it likely?
yes.
end of story for me.
Like how he did it unknowingly this chapter, he will be able to infuse his attacks with CoC at will after he masters this :goyea:

Honestly, I dont get what you are trying to prove with this panel. In terms of epicness and haki blooming, the TB panel is a much better proof.

We dont know much about them, but we know a lot about the strawhats as we followed their journey and their growth

Seriously, Sanji is a core strawhat, the top 5 most important. You can only say he should have it when Gaban is proven a CoC user. He shouldnt be compared to Oden or apprentice Shanks.
That's Zeff outright describing CoC and saying Sanji has it as well. It's the best evidence in the manga :goyea:

Like how he did it unknowingly this chapter, he will be able to infuse his attacks with CoC at will after he masters this :goyea:

That's Zeff outright describing CoC and saying Sanji has it as well. It's the best evidence in the manga :goyea:
thats more trouble for "pure swordsman" people than sanji fans

and to make this clear
i hate this route with coc because now we realise that unless you are born special
chances of reaching roger, wb type strength
might be next to null.
always thought garp didnt need to have it...

Law's is a totally different thing from Oden and Shanks and you know it.

Also, Usopp has more chances to unlock CoC than Sanji and is practically confirmed to have it imo.

If you look at one of the theme of this arc, being a Conqueror, Sanji will probably get it eventually. The Rocks crew had 4 people with CoC but Rocks couldn't control them and they tried killing each other. Kaido/Wb fears having alot of them on their crew. The difference woth Luffy is he will suceed where the Rocks failed. He going to have multiple CoC and still be at the top because of his leadership style and how he chooses people to join his crew.
When are you guys going to realize that not every character is going to be treated the same, and have similar abilities. Some things are just exclusive to certain characters just like in life some people attain a certain amount of income Others do not......... everybody can't be rich, thats why theres middle and lower class individuals.