Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Invisibility was always the thing of Stealth Black. The real question is why did Niji have it...
Both Niji's case and Sanjino's now, look like they pulled it off without suit.
It would be pretty dope if he can still do it because throwing it away was a mistake, imo.
From a power scaling point of view at least.

Niji does not have invisibility, it's clear he hasn't. The technique he use it it's called "stealth" yes, but it has nothing to do with invisibility. Every Vinsmoke, on top of the exoskeleton, has one and only one power. Niji doesn't have electricity and invisibility too.

The question is about Sanji, he could still have it without Raid Suit (even if I don't like it) and still we are not sure yet.

I think it's my last message in this topic, it is going nowhere.

Last edited:
Also about invisibility, Law said the suit is projecting the background over it like a cameleon, so it's more stealth than real invisibility.. The Vinsmokes and Sanji could have been given cameleon genes that can be activated with the exoskeleton by projecting the scenery on their body willingly..

Fire is Sanji's original genetics power, not the invisibility.

But why does the RS give an invisibility instead of a fire power like how the rest of his siblings with their respective power? The answer is simple, it was because Sanji was a failure in his childhood. None of his genetic modification come to fruition. That's why Judge designed his RS with an invisibility power so that even though he was a failure, he could still be useful.

But why does the RS give an invisibility instead of a fire power like how the rest of his siblings with their respective power? The answer is simple, it was because Sanji was a failure in his childhood. None of his genetic modification come to fruition. That's why Judge designed his RS with an invisibility power so that even though he was a failure, he could still be useful.
That's what i'm saying too or it was a training suit not the final one since the colors are inversed on the device..

That's what I think. There's zero indication that Sanji was genetically inclined to have invisibility before they met him in WCI, and it's too different from the other powers. Between Niji having his own stealth and the boys teaming up for a "black" move it would appear as though the Number 3 RS was designed after the comic version of Germa instead of Judge's intentions

I'm quite speechless, Oda went out of his way to make it clear Sanji used invisibility and it's still not enough for everyone to get it.

And "stealth" is just a word, why being so confused about it being used to name one of Niji's techniques and serving as Sanji's nickname at the same time ? How many different techniques in OP have similar names ? A lot. If Niji can turn invisible then why didn't he do it when he thought he was screwed and about to be killed at the Tea Party ? Why didn't he use it at Cacao Island when getting showered with Candy Jacket bullets that nearly killed him.

But I guess his "Lightspeed Blade" technique means he can literally be as fast as Kizaru, and Ichiji's "Sparking Valkyrie" means he's actually a maiden who serves the god Odin in Valhalla.

As for Sanji using invisibility, it's not necessary to wait for at least 2 weeks just to end up saying "oh yeah, it was indeed invisibility all along" when Oda spoon fed us the answer already.

Last edited:
I'm quite speechless, Oda went out of his way to make it clear Sanji used invisibility and it's still not enough for everyone to get it.

And "stealth" is just a word, why being so confused about it being used to name one of Niji's techniques and serving as Sanji's nickname at the same time ? How many different techniques in OP have similar names ? A lot. If Niji can turn invisible then why didn't he do it when he thought he was screwed and about to be killed at the Tea Party ? Why didn't he use it at Cacao Island when getting showered with Candy Jacket bullets that nearly killed him.

But I guess his "Lightspeed Blade" technique means he can literally be as fast as Kizaru, and Ichiji's "Sparking Valkyrie" means he's actually a maiden who serves the god Odin in Valhalla.

As for Sanji using invisibility, it's not necessary to wait for at least 2 weeks just to end up saying "oh yeah, it was indeed invisibility all along" when Oda spoon fed us the answer already.
To me it's weird, on one hand you accept that Sanji used invisibility at the end of last chapter, but refuse to acknowledge it for Niji when it's literally the same thing.. Niji says '' stealth '' and there the '' fuu...... '' sound fx, plus stealth stand for invisibilty for the vinsmokes because they are not turning trully invisible they are projecting the background on their body.. It's not the same as Shiryu's fruit(rip Absalom) where he actually disappear as in erase himself and becomes transparent..

As for why Niji didn't flee, when they were trapped in candy even if he turned invisible he was still trapped, Reiju also said that they can't disobey Judge's order and Judge didn't want to leave without paying back his failure of a son because he felt ashamed that he was saved by Sanji and his group or whatever..

Last edited:
I think is invisibility but what if Sanji can use it only limited way(like seconds) so that would make sense with saying goodbye to the women bathroom's
And also you guys should stop with the lunarian shit:whitepress:
that was to hype King race,sora is not lunarian she didn't have a tatto on her face Sanji's fire come from passion-emotion like zoro asura come from his spirit