Speculations Sanji, the one Marines will fear the most

Robin is one of the most dangerous and she isn't that "strong". Sanji's quote isn't about biggest bounty/biggest strenght, he will just do a big thing who will make the Navy/ fear him.
True, Robin is dangerous for the WG because of her knowledge. The reason I compared Sanji's combat abilities to Luffy's and Zoro's is because he is part of the Monster Trio, the trio that specialize in combat. Outside of combat, I don't see why the Marines should fear him the most, unless Oda is hiding something...

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
β€Ž
True, Robin is dangerous for the WG because of her knowledge. The reason I compared Sanji's combat abilities to Luffy's and Zoro's is because he is part of the Monster Trio, the trio that specialize in combat. Outside of combat, I don't see why the Marines should fear him the most, unless Oda is hiding something...
Sanji's best feats in the series aren't strenght related. His stealth role is the big deal: Mr. Prince stuff, EL Train, EL Gate's opening, cooking a Cake for BM, rescuing Momonosuke now in Onigashima(he basically saved the raid).

Oda has many possibilities for that, maybe Sanji will steal something really important? Discover a big secret? Let's see.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Sanji's claim may come true through him having the highest bounty in all of One Piece history.
That would basically check off - the guy who Marines fear the most.
Now, what might get him a higher bounty than Dragon's is another story but probably Germa related.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Yes, Sanji will one day do something more fearsome than every other Strawhat put together. This is an entirely reasonable thing to believe based on something he once said in a small side panel, in a chapter where he was completely overshadowed by Zoro, that has never had any payoff.

Stupid Rob Lucci, out trying to capture Robin again when the real threat was Sanji all along.