Future Events Sanji's next opponents

Lucky Roux, Burgess with a fruit, Ryokugyu, a Gorosei member, maybe the leader of CP0? I'm not too sure but there are many options out there.

Sanji vs Katakuri ( Sanji awaken FS)
Sanji vs Shiliew ( Sanji finally able to use invisibility as he want )
Sanji vs Beckman ( Sanji finally able to shoot fire from his hands )

:beckmoji:

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Against the Red Hair pirates:
1- Lucky Roux. Alongside with Beckmann and Yasopp, Roux is constantly highlighted. Was actually the first one on Shanks' crew to make a move against the bandits. Thicc boy is fast as fuck.
2- Beckmann in a scenario where Mihawk is together with Shanks and would be Zoro's fight.

Against the marines:
- Ryokugyu. He seems to be custom made for Sanji.

Against Blackbeard:
- Lafitte and only Lafitte. Just Lafitte. JUST LAFITTE. Accept no one else. Sanji vs Lafitte is the way.

Against Gorosei (?):
- No idea.

Against the Red Hair pirates:
1- Lucky Roux. Alongside with Beckmann and Yasopp, Roux is constantly highlighted. Was actually the first one on Shanks' crew to make a move against the bandits. Thicc boy is fast as fuck.
2- Beckmann in a scenario where Mihawk is together with Shanks and would be Zoro's fight.

Against the marines:
- Ryokugyu. He seems to be custom made for Sanji.

Against Blackbeard:
- Lafitte and only Lafitte. Just Lafitte. JUST LAFITTE. Accept no one else. Sanji vs Lafitte is the way.

Against Gorosei (?):
- No idea.
Lafitte has good chance. However, in the anime, Vasco Shot was matched against Roux and his crimes were stated to be too brutal even for other Level 6 inmates. I would not discount Pizarro and Vasco Shot out of the equation.

seems like sanji fans still do not understand matchup dynamics of the straw hat's. Zoro always gets the number "Two" , so if they end up fighting against the Red Hair pirates Zoro will get Beckman. Its really not that complicated.
I think theres enoguh reason to believe Zoro wont fight Beckmann

>Usopp is fighting the #3 Yassop already fuvking with the normal structure
>With the mink medicine taking affect it might be a repeat of SA where hes weakend and sitting the arc out
>Mihawk might be involved in the arc due to his connection to Shanks
>Zoro might challenge Shanks himself since hes a swordsman

While betting on Zoro Vs Beckmann is a safe bet I think theres enough meat here to say otherwise, definitly more than the Sanji Vs King agenda

I think theres enoguh reason to believe Zoro wont fight Beckmann

>Usopp is fighting the #3 Yassop already fuvking with the normal structure
>With the mink medicine taking affect it might be a repeat of SA where hes weakend and sitting the arc out
>Mihawk might be involved in the arc due to his connection to Shanks
>Zoro might challenge Shanks himself since hes a swordsman

While betting on Zoro Vs Beckmann is a safe bet I think theres enough meat here to say otherwise, definitly more than the Sanji Vs King agenda
ZBS after ZKK! Let's! Fucking! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :finally: