Future Events Sanji's next opponents

I think theres enoguh reason to believe Zoro wont fight Beckmann

>Usopp is fighting the #3 Yassop already fuvking with the normal structure
>With the mink medicine taking affect it might be a repeat of SA where hes weakend and sitting the arc out
>Mihawk might be involved in the arc due to his connection to Shanks
>Zoro might challenge Shanks himself since hes a swordsman

While betting on Zoro Vs Beckmann is a safe bet I think theres enough meat here to say otherwise, definitly more than the Sanji Vs King agenda
Sanji is 100 percent going to fight lucky roo. Lucky is hyped for being extremely fast. Zoro vs Mihawk will take place after Elbaf.

Pizarro.

There was fourteen years, 571 chapters and nine arcs between Sanji’s last one vs one against Absalom and his one against Queen. If he gets more than one in what’s left of the series, with the way Oda’s done fights post-skip, I’ll be very surprised.

Pizarro.

There was fourteen years, 571 chapters and nine arcs between Sanji’s last one vs one against Absalom and his one against Queen. If he gets more than one in what’s left of the series, with the way Oda’s done fights post-skip, I’ll be very surprised.
But it makes sense tho

The whole post-timeskip was basically a build up for the Wano arc

Once this arc is over, the Strawhats will be on another level among the strongest crews out there, tough 1vs1 battles wont be something rare as it was before that, specially for the main combatants of the SH. Then you just need to add the Navy and the WG, the SH will eventually need to face them

The strongest blackbeard pirate after shiryu

Someone part of the world government
  • Ryokugyu if zoro fights fujitora
  • Cipher pol leader if zoro fights sword leader
  • Strongest ssg member if zoro fights strongest shichibukai member
  • Sora equivalent?
  • A gorosei?
:bamathink:

I'm really interested in a sora plot line tbh

I honestly think it's gonna be related to sengoku because sengoku fits sora's description perfectly and sanji is being hunted at to be the new sora, given how he can already walk on water
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Burgess looks almost set in stone to this date
:suresure: lmao

Why burgess? I never understood why people believe he's sanji's match up

He's the 1st titanic captain, if anything he should've been zoro's opponents but oda decided to mess up the hierchy in the BB pirates

Sanji's next opponent is either Avalo, laffite or the 10th titanic captain

Pizarro.

And between Kuroshio and Mr. 2 there was 100 chapters.

Between Mr. 2 and Jabra there was 225 chapters

Between Jabra and Absalom there was 50 chapters.

All of Post TS was setting the stage for wano. Hence the massive breaks in fights. But there won’t be many of those left now that all the stages have been set for the final war with BB then the war with the WG

But it makes sense tho

The whole post-timeskip was basically a build up for the Wano arc

Once this arc is over, the Strawhats will be on another level among the strongest crews out there, tough 1vs1 battles wont be something rare as it was before that, specially for the main combatants of the SH. Then you just need to add the Navy and the WG, the SH will eventually need to face them
And between Kuroshio and Mr. 2 there was 100 chapters.

Between Mr. 2 and Jabra there was 225 chapters

Between Jabra and Absalom there was 50 chapters.

All of Post TS was setting the stage for wano. Hence the massive breaks in fights. But there won’t be many of those left now that all the stages have been set for the final war with BB then the war with the WG
Giving me how Oda used to do things pre-skip does not in any way convince me that for some reason after Wano Oda’s going to go back to doing that.

Yes, I know that Oda used to draw fights for all the Strawhats regularly. He quite blatantly does not do that anymore. I do not see this glut of one vs ones approaching when Oda has outright said he thinks fights slow the series down too much. We’ve seen the truth if that on Wano, how many people after the Flying Six and Queen fights were saying “oh, there’s one more chapter left, of course the fights aren‘t over yet.”

But they were, because this is post-skip Oda. He does not like drawing fights.

Nor is the argument about “build up” very convincing.

Okay, so you’re saying the reason we didn‘t get as much one vs ones was because Oda was, basically, saving them up for Wano.

So… why’s he not going to do the exact same thing after this arc, since the final war is even more important?

The fact that the Strawhats are on another level just drops the number of potential fights down. There’s a reason Luffy and Zoro are walking out of Wano already using ACoC and having fought Yonko, it’s so Oda doesn’t need to spend anymore time building them up and can throw them right into their final fights.

The final war is all that’s left for a crew wide fight. And the Blackbeard Pirates are blatantly not going down before that. Marineford had both him and the World Gov, so will the final war.

Giving me how Oda used to do things pre-skip does not in any way convince me that for some reason after Wano Oda’s going to go back to doing that.

Yes, I know that Oda used to draw fights for all the Strawhats regularly. He quite blatantly does not do that anymore. I do not see this glut of one vs ones approaching when Oda has outright said he thinks fights slow the series down too much. We’ve seen the truth if that on Wano, how many people after the Flying Six and Queen fights were saying “oh, there’s one more chapter left, of course the fights aren‘t over yet.”

But they were, because this is post-skip Oda. He does not like drawing fights.

Nor is the argument about “build up” very convincing.

Okay, so you’re saying the reason we didn‘t get as much one vs ones was because Oda was, basically, saving them up for Wano.

So… why’s he not going to do the exact same thing after this arc, since the final war is even more important?

The fact that the Strawhats are on another level just drops the number of potential fights down. There’s a reason Luffy and Zoro are walking out of Wano already using ACoC and having fought Yonko, it’s so Oda doesn’t need to spend anymore time building them up and can throw them right into their final fights.

The final war is all that’s left for a crew wide fight. And the Blackbeard Pirates are blatantly not going down before that. Marineford had both him and the World Gov, so will the final war.
You’re just wrong about Blackbeard and the world government going down simultaneously.

Whitebeard stated very clearly the final war will take place after the one piece has been found and the seat of pirate king is occupied.

Blackbeard is Luffys only competition left for the seat of Pirate King. He’s a member of the worst generation and is the current forerunner. It doesn’t make sense for Blackbeard to fight Luffy after Luffy becomes the pirate king.

So yes we have at least a fight against BB pirate and an admiral fight left for Sanji. After that, it’s very likely that when Luffy goes to fight Imu Sanji will fight a Gorosei

You’re just wrong about Blackbeard and the world government going down simultaneously.

Whitebeard stated very clearly the final war will take place after the one piece has been found and the seat of pirate king is occupied.

Blackbeard is Luffys only competition left for the seat of Pirate King. He’s a member of the worst generation and is the current forerunner. It doesn’t make sense for Blackbeard to fight Luffy after Luffy becomes the pirate king.

So yes we have at least a fight against BB pirate and an admiral fight left for Sanji. After that, it’s very likely that when Luffy goes to fight Imu Sanji will fight a Gorosei
Rocks wanted to be the King of the World, not the Pirate King.

Rocks, not the World Gov, was Roger’s greatest enemy. He actually teamed up with Marines to fight him, and protected the Celestial Dragons to do it.

Blackbeard has taken over Rocks old island. Like Rocks, he’s gathered a deadly collection of cut-throat pirates, the Level 6 prisoners. He even named his flagship after Rocks.

Everything about Rocks and Gods Valley points to it being foreshadowing for Blackbeard inheriting his will, aiming to take Imu’s throne and become King of the World. That’ll be the final war that makes Marineford look cute. Luffy coming out of Laugh Tale, Blackbeard aiming at the Empty Throne, the RA trying to take on the Celestial Dragons, the Marines being split between the ones like Fujitora and Coby, against the World Gov, and Akainu, for it.