Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yo. I’ll be in and out of it today. After reading Usopp and Drago last night, I got a strong town lean on Usopp and I’m not too sure about Drago. I’ll rrread it again later but now it feels like Drago spent that convo talking about someone else an awful lot?

Also any clue why you’re on the naughty list @Lindltaylor ? I did read that post from Al correct, yeah?

Now that I am done with the raid. I can address everything.

@Luthon I wasn't being defensive I was answering the questions Drago asked of me and trying to explain to Lanji why he was wrong.

Like I told y'all last game you guys really need to drop some of this stuff you were taught about you can't say anything to anyone who accuses ect ect. That Meta shit is BAD BAD BAD for town players. It makes them lose games because alot of the things you say town shouldn't/wouldn't do is just bs, and often helps town.
Post automatically merged:

A strategy should never be an exception to the the rules of the game and the game has required posts that must be met. Therefore I doubt it's that, because the host would be forced to tell her to post.

That's quite the bastard game

@AL sama

Because Beta had no point.

Sigh no surprises here

but tbh I am already prepared for townies towning this game from my last experience last game.
wasnt wrong
there's literally a post where beta explains it clearly but am ready to drop this cause frankly I dont care . ugh..

Yo. I’ll be in and out of it today. After reading Usopp and Drago last night, I got a strong town lean on Usopp and I’m not too sure about Drago. I’ll rrread it again later but now it feels like Drago spent that convo talking about someone else an awful lot?

Also any clue why you’re on the naughty list @Lindltaylor ? I did read that post from Al correct, yeah?
@bold you really might. :moonwalk:

So you sus only Drago? Even that with diplomatic tone ending it with a question mark?

You always take off as scum Tac, :seriously:

flower's post restriction or whatever the fuck it is is so painfully obvious
almost as obvious as al in the game
for those suggesting a lynch
whats your angle.

If not Zem, who are your scum reads Lanji

:giogio:

I take it as a confirmation.

So in that case, are Investigation results wasted on you?
Just make this clear if that's the case so we don't waste such actions on you.
dragomir came a bit as a speculator early on
while at the same time remaining very active.
bad sign for me.

midnight is coasting as usual.

one of those two might have to go.

Last edited:
Diplomatic question mark lmfaooooooooooooooooo

I just said I didn’t like the man this game and you’re trying to twist it the other way with a question mark?!
You know what i mean. You gave one read and even that you weren't sure about. Said you will re read it.
flower's post restriction or whatever the fuck it is is so painfully obvious
almost as obvious as al in the game
for those suggesting a lynch
whats your angle.
Who is suggesting Flowa lynch?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You know what i mean. You gave one read and even that you weren't sure about. Said you will re read it.
Well inevitably, I’m gonna be rereading the whole day phase? Don’t you do that too? I’m just not sure about these random accusations?

please don’t mind the question marks, I’m just unsure?

Besides me, who else do you suspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.