Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
usopp role is permanently gone tho unless someone revives me. i cannot do sht on odd nights now as usopp so tell me what to do here or i am useless
Post automatically merged:

btw if the jesters win do the game end? what if queen is a jester lol
Post automatically merged:

i say we lynch someone random and none expected, like alibaba maybe :milaugh:

that way jester avoided

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
??? used ???

@Gambit has been killed
Shinji Hirako a third party

Passive Ability:
Shunpo Expert: As a captain of the Shinigamis, you excel in Shunpo. As such, you can easily outmaneuver anyone. The first 2 lynches against you will fail.

Active Ability:
Sakanade, "Collapse" - Spinning your katana in your Shikai form, you will create an Inverted World. When activated, the results of the alive players' actions will be reversed. [1-night cooldown]

For example:
1. Player A attacks Player B -> Player B attacks Player A
2. Player C invests Player D -> guilty becomes innocent
3. Roleblockers will be blocked instead
4. Healers won't heal their target but themselves instead

Cero: Shinji gathers energy that is displayed in a horizontal line at his fist. He then releases a crimson Cero with an extremely wide arc and devastating force. Bypasses protection. [1-night cooldown]

wincon : kill all
Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
11 @Gambit
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
17 @Reborn
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

AL sama

Red Haired

AL sama

Red Haired
@Reborn has been lynched
Marshal D. Teach

[Passive - Opportunistic] - you are man who act only when there is opportunity to captialize upon. Thus, your vote will only have value when there is a tie.

[Active - Blackhole] - You are darkness itself. Being the user of Yami Yami no mi Devil Fruit, all actions performed on you would be sucked in to become nullified.

[Active - Day - Dark Matter] - The ability allows you to throw a ball of darkness at your opponent and thus killing them in process [ 3- shot]

Wincoin - You win when you survive the game.
its Night 2 now you've 24 hours to send your action failing to do so will cause in replacement or mod kill

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
17 @Reborn
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated susanoo

??? activated shinra tensei

??? activated world's strongest slash

??? activated zafkiel

??? activated usopp gadgets

??? usopp weapons arsenal

??? kame hame ha

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

someone tied to kill ??? but failed

@Lindltaylor has been super killed
you're uchiha madara a third party

[Genjutsu] - I can control a person every night and I will get all their results as well if they use an investigative ability, or else if they use a killing ability they kill the person I redirect them to.

[Susanoo] - I can kill a person every night.

[Susanoo Perfect form] - You can upgrade Susanoo to Super kill a player. By passes all passive and active abilities, bypasses all immunities and is unstoppable (1 shot)

[Passive ability : Rinnegan shinra tensei] - I am immune to everything in the game. Except Lynches and Super abilities.

[Conditional Active] - After day 3, Uchiha Madara becomes the 10 tails jinjuriki and all active and passive abilities get upgraded. You will survive all negative actions against you including super abilities.

[Conditional Active - 2] - After day 6, you use infinite Genjutsu and kill every player and win the game.

wincon : kill all
its Day 3 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

??? activated susanoo

??? activated shinra tensei

??? activated world's strongest slash

??? activated zafkiel

??? activated usopp gadgets

??? usopp weapons arsenal

??? kame hame ha

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

@Lindltaylor has been super killed

its Day 3 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama
i'm not a expert but I don't think this fucking role had 1 passive and 2 active abilities

AL sama

Red Haired
@Real Go D. Usopp has been killed
Sogeking (Go D. Usopp) - Hostile Independent
Sogeking is Usopp's brave friend that does not fear his foes, or so he says. You win the game when you eliminate all these said foes and remain the last player alive, proving your bravery.

[Passive - Hero of the Sniper Island] Sogeking is the Sniper Hero of the Sniper Island from inside your heart, or so he claims. All alignment investigations on him would yield an innocent hero result, and ability/role cops would scan him as Usopp, the odd nights town vigilante. Watchers and trackers still work on him.

[Active - Usopp Gadgets] Sogeking carries around a bag full of gadgets that coincidentally looks very identical to his friend Usopp's bag. Each cycle, he may use one of his gadgets as follows:
  • Sniper Goggles: Sogeking equips on his Sniper Goggles, making all his abilities immune to all forms of redirections, blinds, or bus drives for one cycle. (3 shots)
  • Ketchup Star: Sogeking prepares a Ketchup Star to use for the entire game. If he is ever killed or lynched when this ability is active, he will fake his death once on the writeup and appear as a dead Usopp, the odd nights town vigilante. Sogeking can only fake one death per game, after that no one would fall for this trick again.​
  • Usopp Noise: Sogeking hard scratches a piece of chalk board with his fingers causing a player to close their ears with their hands, preventing them from casting any active abilities for one cycle. (2 shots)
  • Usopp Golden Pound: Sogeking flexes his fake 10 ton hammer and then slams it on a target, scaring the living daylight out of them and causing them to pass out, rolecrushing them for one cycles. But man, it was just a fake hammer. (1 shot)
  • Impact Dial: Sogeking holds forward his Impact Dial for a cycle to absorb one negative ability used against him during that cycle (priotizes lethal abilities). If Sogeking absorbs a non-lethal ability he can release the impact next cycle to break a player's armor and/or protection. If Sogeking absorbs a lethal ability, he can release it the following cycle to kill a player instead. Does not absorb super-kills. (1 shot)
  • Flash Dial: Sogeking uses a Flash Dial for a cycle to blind the first player that targets him with a negative ability during that cycle, causing their actions on Sogeking to be redirected at random. Does not redirect super-kills. (1 shot)
  • Usopp Tactics - Usopp takes his time to think through and preps the field for his next move, granting him one additional 1 shot of a gadget or a weapon ability that he has already used. (1 shot)
[Active - Usopp Weapons Arsenal] Sogeking starts the game with his most basic weapon the Ginga Pachinko and upgrades his weapons as the game goes on. Each cycle, he may use one of his weapon abilities as follows:
- Ginga Pachinco:

• Alcohol Bottle - Usopp throws an Alcohol Bottle at his target then breaks it, splashing them with Alcohol.​
  • Flame Star - Usopp shoots a basic Flame Star that regular kills all targets splashed with Alcohol. If the target survives the attack somehow, it will permanently burn away their armor and/or protections instead.​
At the start of day 3, Sogeking upgrades his Ginga Pachinco to Kabuto, allowing him to use 2 gadgets per cycle and unlocking the following additional weapon abilities:
- Kabuto:

• Fire Bird Star - Sogeking shoots his signature Fire Bird Star at a target burning them completely, regular janitor killing them. (1 shot)
  • Sunflower Star - Sogeking shoots a Sunflower Star that shines only on the daylight sun, regular day killing a target. (1 shot; works only during the day)
Finally, after killing 3 players, Sogeking upgrades his weapon to its final form, the Kuro Kabuto, allowing him to use 2 weapon abilities per cycle and unlocking the following additional weapon abilities:
- Kuro Kabuto:

• Skull Bomb Grass - Sogeking shoots a star that explodes massively in the shape of a skull, regular double killing 2 adjacent players on the player list. (1 shot)
  • Impact Wolf - Sogeking shoots his strongest pop green star, completely shattering the target's armor and super-killing them. (1 shot)

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been killed

he was jester

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

Status