[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read where I said ,
This is a good plan?
This is what we will do,
Flower says that they are town
This thing with the " flower is town and lynch these 3 " appeared after flower had voted on them.
So basically it could be an ability to protect them,
A fake write up?
Now we will think flower is town and lynch someone else.
Alternatively it is legit.
Flower Really is town and flower cannot be lynched.
If that is the case then we do this.

We vote flower as #1 lynch
Then we vote for one of the peolple on the lost as #2
It will be Poison or Queen.
If the writeup is true then Flower gets skipped and Poison or Queen get lynched.

And yes it is antitown to not go along with this plan.
Only flower mates would not want to risk the flower lynch.

Hit the like if you down to do it.
Ohhh there are two votes hmm. I have not read everything right yet. I'll do that after I come back.

I am noy entirely sure about fake write up though. Would like to read the thread before coming to that conclusion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What is interesting though is that @T-Pein™ was telling Lanji to commit suicide if he's wrong.
This is great pick from you.

Vote Lynch Poison @Noctis

I still don't have a read on Krogo and I think JDB might be town from his posts. I might have a wrong read though.
Explain

1. we can't rn
2. she didn't kill usopp
^^How sure are you?

@Light D Lamperouge So you role blocked Flower and a kill failed, is what I'm getting.

I mean yeah sure, that can possibly be the case, but I highly doubt that it's the only reason a kill would fail tbh.
@Light D Lamperouge i agree with lind that this is not the concrete evidence that suggest why kill failed.

A possibility is there but nothing we can rely upon

Why aren't you even considering Emilia here? What's with this soft defence of Emilia, even?

Is it safe to say you assume one of them is Town, too?

-----------------------------------------------------

Here's how we should approach the lynch. We place a majority of votes onto Flower. If the writeup is correct, Flower is not a valid lynch candidate, and so is not targetable for a lynch. Thus, the second-largest wagon should be one of the three listed. If flower gets lynched, then we know that the writeup was a lie, and we also remove the player that stood to gain the most from the fact it was a lie in Flower too. If Flower isn't lynched, we follow the process correctly, we confirm Flower as Town directly (or as good as in any case) and we also prove that we should never be using this pairing mechanic, or even making partners with one another, ever again, because it's purely anti-town. Anyone who then pushes us to do otherwise can be safely considered Anti-town.

Of the three, I do not believe in an Emilia lynch right now, because I have no idea why Scum!Emilia would try to fake some kind of information on Flower at the start of the day, presumably knowing the side effects of losing her R/P/S game, making her push redundant. If the lynch really is between those three, this is almost certainly a scum-aligned ability or mechanic, because only scum benefit from being able to reduce the lynch pool in a way that doesn't even guarantee that scum are lynchable. Aside from my gut currently telling me she's town, her behaviour does not make sense as scum. She could of course be scum and not be mafia, which is still a fair possibility, but I believe she still has more reason to not be the lynch over the other two here.

What if it backfires?

The WU says one of them must be lynched today. Let's assume that it's right. Then by casting vote on someone else we are basically defying the WU and rules.

I don't think host will simply nullify the the majority votes on flower and will go with second largest wagon. That's not how game mechanics works.

I understood that you wanted him gone. I am pointing out who weird it is that he actually committed suicide after you've told him too.

My vote is on Flowa and I mentioned I am up for that plan.

I am reading this as you wanting us to take note that you possess a very powerful role or important or something along the lines.

I see that you have moved on to Beta now completely. But weren't you complaining yesterday that I am scummy for telling you he's scummy?
@bold I am a pretty powerful role, but I am not saying "beta is a naked scum" to protect myself, but I am saying this right now because when I flip, be it this day or night, you guys should read my role pm - > read the write ups posted today, from the VERY beginning - > and look at Beta's desperatation to get rid off my BY a LYNCH.

I'm not sussing you at all.

Explain

^^How sure are you?

@Light D Lamperouge i agree with lind that this is not the concrete evidence that suggest why kill failed.

What if it backfires?

The WU says one of them must be lynched today. Let's assume that it's right. Then by casting vote on someone else we are basically defying the WU and rules.

I don't think host will simply nullify the the majority votes on flower and will go with second largest wagon. That's not how game mechanics works.
Found the mafia member

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I still can't shake off the feeling that there's more to that. It's extremely extremely weird.

We've been in a discussion and obviously there are factors I cannot disclose due to the type of game. I acknowledge that there might be different reasons for the failed kill, and that if someone else voices things it might make our job easier and I believe I've found a person that has done that just now. And that's @Poison

@bold I am a pretty powerful role, but I am not saying "beta is a naked scum" to protect myself, but I am saying this right now because when I flip, be it this day or night, you guys should read my role pm - > read the write ups posted today, from the VERY beginning - > and look at Beta's desperatation to get rid off my BY a LYNCH.

I'm not sussing you at all.
See what I getting from this, and you obviously cannot confirm or deny it, these are my thoughts. The failed kill was on Poison by the looks of it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We can always seek confirmation, but this is literally how it works. It's how I've only ever seen Lynch resolution work. If only three people can be lynched, all votes that do not land on one of those three are not valid votes. Which makes sense, because the lynch is restricted. It'd be like trying to lynch a dead player normally. Therefore, if most votes are on an invalid lynch, but there are enough valid votes remaining to result in a lynch, then the lynch will go through. For example, if I said "votes for no one don't count", and most people voted for no one, but a handful voted for Player A, the lynch wouldn't fail, Player A would be lynched.

Even then though, the absolute worst that happens is that the lynch fails if the writeup is legit. That's not a terrible blow all told - we circumvent a major negative (restricting our lynch to three people which may not even contain scum) and we still confirm Flower, and we still prove that the dancing thing should be avoided completely. Obviously I'd prefer an actual lynch but there is still value in it not working too. And if Flower gets lynched, well... the writeup that confirmed Flower is proven to be a lie lol. Have you even thought this through?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We can always seek confirmation, but this is literally how it works. It's how I've only ever seen Lynch resolution work. If only three people can be lynched, all votes that do not land on one of those three are not valid votes. Which makes sense, because the lynch is restricted. It'd be like trying to lynch a dead player normally. Therefore, if most votes are on an invalid lynch, but there are enough valid votes remaining to result in a lynch, then the lynch will go through. For example, if I said "votes for no one don't count", and most people voted for no one, but a handful voted for Player A, the lynch wouldn't fail, Player A would be lynched.

Even then though, the absolute worst that happens is that the lynch fails if the writeup is legit. That's not a terrible blow all told - we circumvent a major negative (restricting our lynch to three people which may not even contain scum) and we still confirm Flower, and we still prove that the dancing thing should be avoided completely. Obviously I'd prefer an actual lynch but there is still value in it not working too. And if Flower gets lynched, well... the writeup that confirmed Flower is proven to be a lie lol. Have you even thought this through?
Well I haven't come across Lynch resolution before.

I was wondering if Lynch fails then what if we face some consequences otherwise what's the purpose of having WU and commanding everyone to Lynch one of the three if all defying the rule means host will simply go for second largest Lynch.

That's why I asked you because you seem quite sure in your earlier post

What's your thought on poison and beta situation?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh I'll be back later gotta finish my assignment. See you in 2 hours and I'll do some digging.

@Jew D. Boy are you a good boy? Who are your suspects including the lynch list.
I am a LADY :happinesspunch:

As far as susses, I’d say Final’s my biggest one just because I never know what to think about his erratic style of play. Haven’t seen much of Midnight, I usually don’t like his meta either...otherwise, mostly because I wanna see what happens (and reasons stated earlier), my vote is currently on Emilia.

On the real tho.
Yes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Noctis I did vote for Poison BTW, you missed it I suppose. I did tag you and everyone in your entourage. I voted for Poison.
Most people sus me or Poison, and with good reason.

But.. Hmm.. I'm not sure, the power of being a new player can deflect a lot of weird shit...
But nah, I'll stick with poison for now. One needs to go anyway, sorry Poison, nothing personal. But out of the 3 I think you're the one that's sus.

Also for everyone else, I never eluded to me being the vig, that's your understanding of the situation. I merely said I agreed with the kill, and also my bite threat was an empty one. Sure I could claim Flower's inno by saying she didn't kill Susopp, by actually me being the perpetrator, but that wouldn't make much sense either.

@Ratchet why do you think I'm tempting fate?
I like your play, so I want to believe you're a goodie.

FinalB is grey territory, but I'm not quite readily sure if I'm agreeing with the basis of his suspicion. I get that his gameplay is changed up, but I think that he's just trying another approach.

I really wish I was Maf this game as it'd be very fun to try to sneak through the cracks, and the no-claim policy will work in their favor 100%.

Also thank you @Jew D. Boy for you epic words ! I Appreciate it, you're a champ!

Honestly though, I wouldn't be very surprised if QueenEmilia is Lara Mk.II

Status
Not open for further replies.