[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how tf am I Anti-Town when it was me who caught TAC? Nobody else called him out for giving answers which can create faulty lie detects. Beta only jumped on the TAC push once I was already on it. I don‘t get how tf that was supposed to be game throwing on Beta‘s part either if he‘s scum. I wouldn‘t be lynching him today if it wasn‘t for TAC‘s supposed game throw.
You didn't catch TAC, stop. You've been so bad this entire game.

I hate bussing. I rather get bussed myself than doing this s***.

And TAC flipping scum already confirms me as Town. I don‘t know what happened to Cal, but given that he said he had 2 roles and stuff like this I assume that perhaps he was a Miller of some sorts. If somebody scans guilty and says they‘re Town, depending on the host they also show up as lying. Perhaps he also switched alignments. I had such a role in a previous Law game. I transformed from Town to something else every third cycle or so.
Must be nice to htpocritcally say I've been bussing you when you literally bussed the shit out of Cal, giving him zero chance to actually resolve himself. And then when he flipped Town you were just like 'hehe oops'.

Status
Not open for further replies.