Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I don't get is that when I asked if people thought I was suspect, they answered me like "why would we suspect you that soon in a 48 hours d1?"

And now people are fighting to say who is suspect or not.
No people, including myself, reacted to you because you seemed worried about people sussing you, not that you asked why people were sussing so early.

im upto date with the posts. i still may have missed something tho.

fuji looked really bad for someone who is this experienced at mafia.
he calls ekko scum after ekko keeps fishing for reactions, floats a case on him and then puts him on ignore because he was being tunneled?
that makes his accusation of calling ekko scum baseless and it looks like a weak retaliation.
why did fuji crumble that badly though?
especially after he advised me in a post to not to take d1 accusations seriously.

rej's reaction to grammaton seemingly asking him to get more involved and not just post about flavour seemed very off to me. drago was also saying the same thing so idk why rej reacted that way.

id say grammaton leans town imo.

as much as i hate getting tunelled by dest, i see where he is coming from. i think he leans town.
so are misty and drago.

hayumi's miller claim is most probably true but that doesnt wholly absolve him not being active tho.
idk what raid night's upto with his miller claim this late into the game.

juliet, uwu, wris, melkor and cal are on nul for me rn. need to see more posts from them before i can make a decision.
prof might be a third party with his immune invest. gotta look into that later.

idk what light's upto. tobi is inactive as usual. and i cant read much about rayleigh or banchi based off of what theyve posted so far.
How about some scum hunting instead of just reads? You were much more capable of that last game than this game, apparently.

im upto date with the posts. i still may have missed something tho.

fuji looked really bad for someone who is this experienced at mafia.
he calls ekko scum after ekko keeps fishing for reactions, floats a case on him and then puts him on ignore because he was being tunneled?
that makes his accusation of calling ekko scum baseless and it looks like a weak retaliation.
why did fuji crumble that badly though?
especially after he advised me in a post to not to take d1 accusations seriously.

:gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ThisAncientCenturion needs one for the last 15 pages
List of Nobles:
Diluc Ragnvild
Jean Gunnhildr
Barbara Pegg (is a Gunnhildr)
Eula Lawrence
Kamisato Ayaka (technically from a noble house equivalent in Inazuma)
Fischl (self proclaimed princess)

All of these could fit that term, the problem here is that all of them should be Town but I doubt all of them are in this game.
I'm all caught up now. Here are my thoughts on Usopp vs Fuji:

Out of those two, I believe that Fuji is the scum between them. I agree with Usopp that his entire entrance and flat-out total vibe in this game is far different from that of Test ToS 2 where Fuji was town in. It matches more with Test ToS 1 where he was mafia. Meta aside, the biggest issues I have with him are 1. how forced he's being and 2. how he handled his battle with Usopp.

1. It's hard to explain this one as this is a tone read, but overall, the feeling I get is that he's forcing himself into it making that post. There's an awkwardness and stiffness to it. His posts lack the natural fluid feel that townies have. He doesn't sound genuine.

This post here ties into that disingenuous that I feel from him.

2. His suspicion of Usopp just reeked of OMGUS and I don't buy this whole thing about putting Usopp on ignore. It just comes across as an act. I don't understand how he got so mad so quickly over Usopp scum reading him leading to putting him on ignore. They really didn't have that big of an argument at least not the kind I've seen Fuji have with other people where he got heated in. And to bring up meta again, I agree with some of the statements made earlier that Fuji OMGUS is not like him at all. He'll either ignore it or voraciously defend himself. An OMGUS push doesn't add up. It was just whacky.

In conclusion, Fuji has been stiff and disingenuous in his posts. His OMGUS on Usopp was random and putting Usopp on ignore cause he can't stand to read his posts anymore just feels fabricated and fake.

It's not entirely out of the realm that Usopp and Fuji are buddies who staged this whole thing. The way they dropped each other and moved on makes it seem as so. But I'm not willing to push that angle just yet until I see a flip.
Setting peeps on flavour increases the joy for everyone. I dont want to focus flavour I just gave a sum up and I planned to do that even before I randed my role. I have no time to engage into reads and such a blunt shading attempt is awful fam.

You can look at me and you wont find anything. I will look at you and probs find more scummy shit than I might find in a trash deposit.

I will now visit the doctor and probs be away for another hours. I am apologizing that I cant fully contribute this day due to all this irl stuff I gotta resolve today.
Okay, since I've seen this quite a bit. Guys, this game is not bastard. So don't worry, neither Flower nor I am evil this game. You can trust us :feelsokeman:
I strongly agree with these posts. I especially do like the second on Dest. His continuous pressure on Conq reads as a townie who thinks he's on the right path to scum and as such walks the path. He isn't doing it to fake contribution but to actually catch a scum.
Soooooo. What you are telling me is that after I said you were found guilty, you're saying it's true? :milaugh:
There's def a scum in one of the loremasters. UwU, Rej, Emi, Usopp, and Tris. I lean more towards UwU as well. I also don't like Emi. The fluff excuse to not play the game is so lame. Juliet has done it too. There's a lot of fluff, sure, but there's also a lot of content. The avoid the thread cause of the fluff is just laziness and a weak excuse to get away with doing nothing on D1.
I know you we're joking. But I think it's better I claim it now.
here's all of the important stuff that i noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.