Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Let me see the ebullience I expect of you, @Ekkologix. Because as I said, after 1.2k posts, you can't just throw in the towel and lose your motivation because things have gotten tricky. I don't know how long you've been playing Mafia for, but by recollection you started around when Laix hosted his game on NF, maybe a bit before. So at least a year and change. In that time, you must have played let's guess somewhere around 50 games. More than enough to know not to just give up when things don't go the way
you wanted*
The way you wanted.
EBWOP

Let me see the ebullience I expect of you, @Ekkologix. Because as I said, after 1.2k posts, you can't just throw in the towel and lose your motivation because things have gotten tricky. I don't know how long you've been playing Mafia for, but by recollection you started around when Laix hosted his game on NF, maybe a bit before. So at least a year and change. In that time, you must have played let's guess somewhere around 50 games. More than enough to know not to just give up when things don't go the way
what are you trying to do?
you are scum dude.
we are going to vote for TAC or Melontonin.
its done.

yea that team is stacked for 4 players and the game wud be too much to handle

> there is cult and SK in game, and executioner indie (wolf)
> ali had 3 vote power and could vote silence 3 players. effectively giving him 6 vote power alone if used correctly, or atleast force town players to roleblock themselves. he also had kills that bypass even commutes.
> ali even could control other players, so can make them kill for him or roleblock/commute for him.
> rej was IC and had 2 vote power and immunity to roleblocks. together both him and ali can control 8 vote power.
> melkor had bus drive, frames, rolecop, roleblock and janitor kills

together the 3 of them have 6 to 9 vote power
put that with the fact that there is cult in game and there was supposed to be SK in game (that can triple kill), who we got lucky by yeeting day 1 and u will realize there is no way we have 4 mafia.

im willing to bet after seeing ali's flip with that insane vote power that mafia have no more members
I'm still suspecting at least 4 member team gotta be in a 25 player game, like vote power and abilities can only get u so far if u dont have voices in thread, I've seen mafia roles with 0 vote power (RWBY game? on NF) which can help good with blending

Emil

Certified Memelord
im playing other games and gna be busy in weekdays

u dont rly need my vote power right now do u

:laughmoji:

this game might last till day 9 or so

its getting hella boring

Is TACy looking worse? We have thirty hours this phase which means about fifteen hours left. I'll catchup tonight at some point. Can anyone throw down a convincing case for either?
Well you know the Mel case, so there isn’t much to say on it that hasn’t been said.

The TAC case has some additional things going for and against it since TAC has actually been active. I did another reread of D2 and TAC was active with us when we started talking about lynching Xlaw but TAC never engaged with that topic at all. Which is something that may be cult indicative if TAC just wanted to avoid it all together.

The case against is something we talked about already, and that’s that it doesn’t make a ton of sense for TAC to push Drago so hard knowing it would confirm Lumine as scum. But idk that it’s really that incompatible with TAC being Xlaw’s teammate. Because keeping Drago around really doesn’t change much. We’d still have to kill Lumine if they were outed.

The only real additional piece to the Mel case is that the day Mel happened to be role crushed is the one day cult didn’t convert anyone or try to. You can argue that Mel wouldn’t have claimed being rolecrushed as culter though since that information is a bad look when there’s no conversion that day.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 6 Vote Count - 1

Destroya: Mel -> TAC
Dr_Professor: Mel
Conquistador: Mel
Aether: TAC
Ekkologix: Mel -> TAC -> Mel
T-pein: TAC -> Mel
MistyCatGodess: Mel
Melontonin: Prof

DynMight: Mel

Mel - 6
TAC - 2
Prof - 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes or missed anyone.

Vote Lynch Melontonin
so we have d1, d4 and d5 converts to deal with

here is my poe for d1: tac>melon/zem>ratchet/drago>misty>broker, in that order

lynch TAC
vote lynch mel

imo the most likely target
In any case
Vote Lynch Prof @Lindltaylor @Flower

I don’t buy you forgetting to submit an action.
nice derail

vote lynch TAC
Just finished watching Shang Chi; it's pretty good.

Hope we're still lynching Mel.

Vote Lynch TAC
are we doing mel or TAC im confused

heading to sleep soon so wont be here by EoD

@ConquistadoR u know what to do

[vote lynch mel]

Last edited:
Day 6 Vote Count - 1

Destroya: Mel -> TAC
Dr_Professor: Mel
Conquistador: Mel
Aether: TAC
Ekkologix: Mel -> TAC -> Mel
T-pein: TAC -> Mel
MistyCatGodess: Mel
Melontonin: Prof

DynMight: Mel

Mel - 6
TAC - 2

Please let me know if I made any mistakes or missed anyone.

mel doesnt have vote power?

I would agree with Dyna's assertion, by the way, that X is invested in pushing his thoughts as an agenda. Where I disagree is that I don't think it indicates Scum!X, per se, because Town X has a tendency to latch onto a theory and then commit to it to a fault. And then confirmation bias comes into play. I think even X would agree with this, too. Though, him being a Cult target is somewhat on the table, I don't think it's a relevant angle right now.

@T-Pein™ Are you going to start playing as Town?
I'm not sure what conclusion you're trying to draw between me and Dyna here.

Status
Not open for further replies.