[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you come into the game quoting a player that is below Midnight Delight levels of play and the biggest dog water shit I have seen within 5 forums in the past 2 months, do you have more thoughts? because you fixating on T-Pein who is obviously a garbage mafia player is alarming me heavily, explain yourself

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is that a reason to ignore his words? I don’t get the point
No that is not what I meant, it was a legit question. If you have something on Ryu you can speak out but some people care less about him until things start to stack up. I mean it is every game the same with him when the game starts.

Anyway, I am town reading Con based on his response to my questions. I sense genuinity on each of those posts. Gramma looked better the more he progresses with his posts. On the other hand, Sera, Don, and JDB still look bad in my book; tailing them is Ryu Kishi who hasn't brought anything since the game start. My vote stays on @Marimo_420 though.

I know right but other than reminiscing on Rej's posts, what else can you see?

No that is not what I meant, it was a legit question. If you have something on Ryu you can speak out but some people care less about him until things start to stack up. I mean it is every game the same with him when the game starts.
Well it was my point on the contradiction I brought up early and him tailing sus. Thought that was somewhat substantial.

but 2 of you basically cleared it off as meh because it’s usually so I’ll just drop it and keep it in my back pocket for later

Well it was my point on the contradiction I brought up early and him tailing sus. Thought that was somewhat substantial.

but 2 of you basically cleared it off as meh because it’s usually so I’ll just drop it and keep it in my back pocket for later
What contradiction?

Anyway, I am town reading Con based on his response to my questions. I sense genuinity on each of those posts. Gramma looked better the more he progresses with his posts. On the other hand, Sera, Don, and JDB still look bad in my book; tailing them is Ryu Kishi who hasn't brought anything since the game start. My vote stays on @Marimo_420 though.

I know right but other than reminiscing on Rej's posts, what else can you see?
FAQ gambit.

Status
Not open for further replies.