[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Voldie has 7 lives he is going to be impossible to kill.

Maybe his minions are guarding the horcruxes and we need to off them first?
This is a good bit of insight, would mean that Vold- can’t be killed until all seven players who represent his Horcruxes do. Gonna make this game a real pain in the ass if we get multiple failed lynches/night kills for that reason…
Jew seems to have joined this game simply only to fan bitter flames towards me
I agree with this, by the way. I also found it weird and I'm surprised the name is allowed in the first place given how it can be used. I can't recall if I have used Pro/Anti-Jew this game, but henceforth I'm going to make a conscious effort to avoid it.
I’m here as a favor to Rhea, I literally do not think about you outside of this game and I’m already talking to you more than I’d like in it. As far as the name thing, they’ll also let me tell you to eat my balls if you don’t like it, so there you go.

This is a good bit of insight, would mean that Vold- can’t be killed until all seven players who represent his Horcruxes do. Gonna make this game a real pain in the ass if we get multiple failed lynches/night kills for that reason…

I’m here as a favor to Rhea, I literally do not think about you outside of this game and I’m already talking to you more than I’d like in it. As far as the name thing, they’ll also let me tell you to eat my balls if you don’t like it, so there you go.
I feel like that would be too much though. Maybe if it was like 4 and him. I’d also think there would be a WU giving hints to it atleast because if not that would be way too much

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't really care what you call yourself or what you think of in or out of the games. Frankly I think your incessant vitriol speaks more to your conduct than mine. Now are you going to play Mafia or are you going to perpetuate this nonsense all game long?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He gets banned from the new Nakama thread about once a month lol.
Gonna be once a week once Yamato officially joins :steef:
:okay:
Very surprising to see you make a late entrance, but at least you started by saying the most obvious thing…
I feel like that would be too much though. Maybe if it was like 4 and him. I’d also think there would be a WU giving hints to it atleast because if not that would be way too much
The sword of Gryffindor is definitely meant to be used on Nagini, so that’s one confirmed defense for He Who Must Not Blah Blah Blah, but yeah, a full seven would be ridiculous, three others outside of the snake sounds reasonable.

Oh, and @Yo Tan Wa, I finished ISOing you…
Didn’t find anything substantial, you can rest easy for now :zosleepy:
Post automatically merged:

There is another thing that can destroy Horcruxes, I haven’t seen anyone mention or claim to have it…without saying what it is or which characters might reasonably know about it, I think there are a few people who could possess what we need if we have to take down the other Death Eaters before V can be killed.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Anyway, I am town reading Con based on his response to my questions. I sense genuinity on each of those posts. Gramma looked better the more he progresses with his posts. On the other hand, Sera, Don, and JDB still look bad in my book; tailing them is Ryu Kishi who hasn't brought anything since the game start. My vote stays on @Marimo_420 though.

Rhea

Cattitude
DynaMight : Grammaton.
Seraphoenix : Grammaton -> Ratchet.
Grammaton : Jew D Boy -> Seraphoenix.
Nick : Sallucion -> Don.
T-Pein : Xlaw -> Seraphoenix.
Rej : Seraphoenix -> Don.
Gambit : Marimo -> Don.
Don Daslayer : Seraphoenix.
Ratchet: DonDaSlayer.
Conquist: Seraphoenix.
Xlaw: Seraphoenix.
Destroya: Don.
Lord Melkor: Dynamight -> Don
Professor83: Don

Don : 7
Seraphoenix : 5
Grammaton : 1
Ratchet : 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

VOTE WILL LOCK IN LESS 2 HOURS

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t believe in the Sera wagon, although at this point, he and Don are likely to give us the same amount of information from their flip, so if I have to choose…

Vote Lynch Don @Rhea

I don’t really care I just think it would be fun sorry we can’t play around here
It’s got nothing to do with being a stiff lol.

I’d prefer everyone have as much fun in the thread as possible, and some goofing around makes these games a lot more enjoyable, but that can’t not look bad if he’s mafia.

why are we yeeting don?

can someone fill me in a quick summary pls
He admitted to voting for Sera without reading the thread based strictly on a T-Pein summary, that Sera had been mafia in other games, and because Sera is a Shanks fan.

Then he refused to help us out at all when we engaged with him and refused to claim when he became a top two wagon to punish Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.