[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This only works if we trust that what Gambit is saying is true at all, and even if there is some truth to it, we have nothing to suggest Gambit targeted Rej. For all we know, Gambit may be the one in possession of the Diadem. Again, this is moot if Rej flips scum.
Gambit is towniest town to ever Town, i know his role :endthis:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Agreed.

All I'm saying is that I'm more inclined to think that Gambit is town in this game and that his claim was genuine, over Sera being town and Gambit crafting an elaborate plan to frame Rej and Sera over the tiara. Based off of threadplay, general participation in game solving and my reads.
I guess, to be fair I took more issue with the order being Sera first if Rej is town, over Prof. Gambit I can go either way with.

Two contradictory positions, within a matter of minutes. Make it make sense, please.
If i expect scum to come save their buddy, they will do by implying ignorance. What was this you giving him free pass to vote for Grammo?
If you are caught up, you had to tell him why we are not voting that way. But alas you can't be town at this point.

Ratchet

If i expect scum to come save their buddy, they will do by implying ignorance. What was this you giving him free pass to vote for Grammo?
If you are caught up, you had to tell him why we are not voting that way. But alas you can't be town at this point.
Huh? I asked him why he wasn't voting Gramma, because he gave two scenarios, and both of them meant Gramma is scum. Would you like me to get a quote for this?

Ergo, his belief was Gramma = scum. So of course I had issue with him not pushing that, and look - he just pushed it after I brought this up. And your takeaway from this is I can't be town. You've completely lost me, talk me through it please.

Ratchet

What? Am I missing something here?
Gramma has claimed that his investigation works when compared to a claim. Think of it like a boolean test. He doesn't investigate posts, he targets a player and, when they claim, he has his investigation to compare it to. Similarly, if he investigates someone who has claimed, his investigation will give him something with which to compare it. This was discussed earlier in the day.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Gramma has claimed that his investigation works when compared to a claim. Think of it like a boolean test. He doesn't investigate posts, he targets a player and, when they claim, he has his investigation to compare it to. Similarly, if he investigates someone who has claimed, his investigation will give him something with which to compare it. This was discussed earlier in the day.
Aight my bad I didn't understand how it worked properly.

Huh? I asked him why he wasn't voting Gramma, because he gave two scenarios, and both of them meant Gramma is scum. Would you like me to get a quote for this?

Ergo, his belief was Gramma = scum. So of course I had issue with him not pushing that, and look - he just pushed it after I brought this up. And your takeaway from this is I can't be town. You've completely lost me, talk me through it please.
Maybe he wanted to get a pass, for later on to say Ratchet said me to vote Grammo?
To me this felt like this was intended setup from start.

Your 2nd para sounds stupid. You were trying to question a inactive player here for not voting based on readin summaries? Ofcrs he would be hesitant, or appear one even if he's caught up. But now he casted vote n got off.

You are resisting Rej lynch so hard. If Rej flip scum, you are done for.

This vote is utterly sus and preposterous. Whilst there is a chance that Gramma might have cleaned Destroya and used that info to fakeclaim Ginny, there is no further mechanical info to support that. 2 people got something on Rej and between the 2, he's got the more reason to be yeeted.
Bruh..Read my above posts too...
I said bot Gara and Rej are good Lynch candidates.
I chosed Grama for now because it's less complicated and Jainitor possibility.

About Rej , he claimed B'D which bit sus..And I don't believe 2 scum will lie to save save their buddy.
But Janitor should be priority. For now over Rej..
We can deal with Rej at night.

Anyways...I'm down with any of those two if majority need..

Status
Not open for further replies.