Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta,Luthon,Flower and Lanji are good
- somewhere in between add JDB,Light,Salah and Blother
-add Fuji and lindl here
- Sera,Rhea,Marimo, and maybe Tris
anyone left ?

what in fuck light is doing if he can survive kills then it's obvious af who he might be or claims to be
Jdb going over and over with Usopp is just stupid and doesn't mean shit, stop calling that ''genuine'' I would genuine a useless convo for 7 weeks straights if I had to
let's lynch either Marimo or Rhea imo

I have been away for 2 decades wdym
I defended nobody
true
who?
for what
oh and few pages left bye should be quick

I visited Blother last night. My ability is I will learn the effect of the ability I stole and I can use it as a one shot for later use and once when I have used that up as a one shot the player will get the ability back.

I will paraphrase this since we're not allowed to copy paste.

When I visited Blother last night I got from, "You may target a player and rolecrush them for 2 cycles and anyone who visits you will also get rolecrushed."
@Blother On the quote above is the reason you are suspicious. You said you don't have a rolecrush ability and when I visited you I got this from you. Am I supposed to assume I got redirected to someone else?

I'm scoping Juliet/Flower? for initiating/Lanji as a third party or Mafia himself

Marimo seems too inactive or disinterested and Fujishiro seems too confident to be mafia
Did you deny to be capable of rolecrushing? If so things change.

Unless there is a busdriver or any other hijack in action one between you and Juliet is meant to be lying.

I deny involvement in any role crushing
I see.

I think that my theory fits properly regardless you did it or not. Scum is known for bussing.

I doubt a permacrush role exists in the game and it doesn't make much sense to add 2 equal roles both capable to rolecrush for 2 cycles. I think out of Flower/Marimo/Juliet we could have 1-2 scums at least.

-add Fuji and lindl here
anyone left ?

what in fuck light is doing if he can survive kills then it's obvious af who he might be or claims to be
Jdb going over and over with Usopp is just stupid and doesn't mean shit, stop calling that ''genuine'' I would genuine a useless convo for 7 weeks straights if I had to
let's lynch either Marimo or Rhea imo

I have been away for 2 decades wdym
true
who?
for what
It was about your reasoning for wanting Light out earlier, though you seem to have changed your mind.

Right now we are going for Blother,

It seems new info came about. Bascially Juliet claims to have visited Blother and gotten an ability that rolecrushes anyone who visits him as well as target a player for a 2 cycles RC.

If you recall earlier, Marimo claimed to be rolecrushed.

So it seems like maybe Julliett visits Blother, she gets Rced at the same time as blother Rcs Lanji but since Lanji swapped with Marimo he got the Rc Instead.

When we tagged Blother about having tried to RC Lanji he played Coy.

So basically if Blother is scum which seems to be likely given his reticence to confirm having this ability or not, then that would basically clear Juliet and Lanji from being scum.

Lynching Rhea im good with but rn her hanging wouldn't give us much info right? I'm good with Marimo, he waited a long time before confirmed that he received a double ability use boost from Flower.

It was about your reasoning for wanting Light out earlier, though you seem to have changed your mind.

Right now we are going for Blother,

It seems new info came about. Bascially Juliet claims to have visited Blother and gotten an ability that rolecrushes anyone who visits him as well as target a player for a 2 cycles RC.

If you recall earlier, Marimo claimed to be rolecrushed.

So it seems like maybe Julliett visits Blother, she gets Rced at the same time as blother Rcs Lanji but since Lanji swapped with Marimo he got the Rc Instead.

When we tagged Blother about having tried to RC Lanji he played Coy.

So basically if Blother is scum which seems to be likely given his reticence to confirm having this ability or not, then that would basically clear Juliet and Lanji from being scum.

Lynching Rhea im good with but rn her hanging wouldn't give us much info right? I'm good with Marimo, he waited a long time before confirmed that he received a double ability use boost from Flower.
:gokulaugh:waaay oofff

-add Fuji and lindl here
anyone left ?
ok correction
Beta,Luthon,Flower, and Lanji are good
if blother is what we think he is then Juliet and Marimo are probably good too
Salah, Fuji, JDB and Lindl here, noticed some talks about Sera being lazy or something when she/he is town so she is somewhere in between
Rhea and Blother are scum and I am pretty sure lindl too is scum

Tris: I will ISO in a minute
Rhea : I already talked about her, I believe she would have defended herself against the ton of accusations directed at her, and she would have been more active.
Lindl : will Iso as well but in general he seems like a 3rd party to me. he realized it would be hard to win the game as a 3rd party so he took the gamble of claiming miller.

ok correction
Beta,Luthon,Flower, and Lanji are good
if blother is what we think he is then Juliet and Marimo are probably good too
Salah, Fuji, JDB and Lindl here, noticed some talks about Sera being lazy or something when she/he is town so she is somewhere in between
Rhea and Blother are scum and I am pretty sure lindl too is scum

Tris: I will ISO in a minute
Rhea : I already talked about her, I believe she would have defended herself against the ton of accusations directed at her, and she would have been more active.
Lindl : will Iso as well but in general he seems like a 3rd party to me. he realized it would be hard to win the game as a 3rd party so he took the gamble of claiming miller.
Lind is good. Just letting you know that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
JDB only tunneled Usopp last phase I believe. He did mention Nat, but I think his main interactions were only with Usopp. I might be wrong on him, but tunneling day 1 is a way that scum pretend to scum hunt. I will have to wait for him to post this day phase to make a read again, but I will be sticking with this for now.
I primarily interacted with Usopp because he was the only one tagging and quoting me for shit. Still ended the day with my vote on Nat, which also didn’t pan out the way I thought, but don’t misconstrue things and act like Usopp was the only one I was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.