Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how odd is saying Usopp is scum when he flipped town. Usopp claimed all his abilities before he died and he flipped town with all the abilities he claimed. Paraphrasing a role pm takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes eternity and this is the reason why this makes me think Usopp really is town and odd is making stuff up.

[Conditional Active - Hosting Duo] - If Drago and Kiwi target the same player during the night, they'll abduct them. They'll be unable to post nor vote during the following day, and they'll be blocked the same night as well before returning to the game the following night. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

This was what Robin was saying about being abducted. He was sussing Tobi and Tpein mostly

[Conditional Active - Hosting Duo] - If Drago and Kiwi target the same player during the night, they'll abduct them. They'll be unable to post nor vote during the following day, and they'll be blocked the same night as well before returning to the game the following night. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

This was what Robin was saying about being abducted. He was sussing Tobi and Tpein mostly
I dont understand,
Are you implying I had him abducted?
By having nat and ? Target him?

Did you see him come back at me today?
He only said I targeted flower and I did.
With a protection.

Nothing to fear.
I would get rid of final beta.
He is really anti T Pein

Status
Not open for further replies.