Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Odd, sera used I wank cheerleader on Night 2. But, we know that Mango targeted Flower on N3 but instead actually targeted Robin.

So that means Robin and Flower were transported I think. So I assumed that Sera used I wank cheerleader on Robin and FLower on N3. If that's true, he couldn't have used it on N2 because it has a one cycle cooldown.
Which means he could have used it N1.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
tpein trusted jew but didn't trust rayan
Rayan said he protected himself the night T-pein shot him.

Also, if Flower and Robin were transported, that means I actually shot Robin on N3 and not Flower. Because the abduction happens the same night the targeted is targeted. So Robin was removed from the game on N3 and that's why my kill failed.

So that means Rayan's shot on flower was indeed the first shot on him.

Rayan said he protected himself the night T-pein shot him.

Also, if Flower and Robin were transported, that means I actually shot Robin on N3 and not Flower. Because the abduction happens the same night the targeted is targeted. So Robin was removed from the game on N3 and that's why my kill failed.

So that means Rayan's shot on flower was indeed the first shot on him.
my ability bypasses transport

Solution:

1) Rayan is no Invest at all and used something else on him.
2) JDB was bus driven and could be whatever.
This would mean that Rayan could also be part of Cult instead of Mafia. Wasn't that write up about Sera and Juliet probably fake? Did she look like a role capable to come up with that message? Because if it was fake, a Rayan salvage attempt would hold the most sense. Why would someone attempt to frame Rayan with a WIFOM strategy if he was supposed to be the lynch of that day anyway.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That means the only player who got proper results was Tobi according to Queen's abilities. Because even Robin got results.

But Robin never saw Sera visit JDB, so we know Sera didn't use I wank cheerleader on JDB N1.

So Robin survived your kill because of the abduction, then?
If I understood the ability correctly, the abduction happens on the same night. Also, here is mango's results:

N1-Checked Fuji, he had a track on him
N2- Checked JDB, nothing
N3- Checked Flower, she had a roleblock, a investigation of abilities and Total Silence on her

This however was proven by Robin to be on her instead.

That means the only player who got proper results was Tobi according to Queen's abilities. Because even Robin got results.

But Robin never saw Sera visit JDB, so we know Sera didn't use I wank cheerleader on JDB N1.

If I understood the ability correctly, the abduction happens on the same night. Also, here is mango's results:
Shouldn‘t he have gotten that Robin had an abduction on him, then? And not received any results?

look, jew couldn't have been converted in n1 or n2, he is a lyncher target, tpein trusted him a lot and drago investigated him unless some whacky bus drive happened

Status
Not open for further replies.