Status
Not open for further replies.
Also which are the players that didn't question the Sera-Juliet write up enough and gave Rayan more of a pass on the Cult hypothesis?

Because he might have been saved this phase too other than in the one regarding the Sera write up.

Unless Juliet really possessed that ability, but that was deemed as unlikely.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
the fact that mango knew about the "i wank cheerleader" ability probably has something to do with his sus on sera?
Where you get this from?
I never knew about that.
The only one time I knew about an ability name was the one time I watched flower// Robin where there was this bear claw + approved host that in turn made Robin get abducted. Though she was like lmao fuck this and talked anyway

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I discovered one of Jew abilities with your first role Al sama

Active - Approved Host] - As an approved host, Al is well-versed in crafting balanced setups. He will not allow the game to have broken abilities. At night, he can target a player and learn the effect of one of their abilities. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

One of his ability is to prevent interference with the actions
How would Al’s ability be mine when Flower flipped Al on D1?? What the fuck are you talking about?? ;)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How would Al’s ability be mine when Flower flipped Al on D1?? What the fuck are you talking about?? ;)
lol you didn’t understand : I used Al sala ability approved host to know one of your ability : and the result I had was : one of your ability (can be passive or active I don’t know) is to prevent interference with the actions

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lol you didn’t understand : I used Al sala ability approved host to know one of your ability : and the result I had was : one of your ability (can be passive or active I don’t know) is to prevent interference with the actions
Still not my ability, T-Pein took me to task in this game thread after our date and we discussed both the ability I had already used AND the one I hadn’t, neither of which was this. Don’t know where you found this ability, but it wasn’t from me and you know it ;)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
all I know is I targeted you N1 with that and I received that :)
And all I know is you’ve been lying about nearly everything else this game, so it’s no wonder you’re doing it again before you’re killed. If you’ve been sitting on this information for days, why not mention it earlier? Wouldn’t I have used it by now? I’ve claimed every single other action, all of which were confirmed by T-Pein the townie, and I would have absolutely done it to you or somebody if I could.
Post automatically merged:

;)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Still not my ability, T-Pein took me to task in this game thread after our date and we discussed both the ability I had already used AND the one I hadn’t, neither of which was this. Don’t know where you found this ability, but it wasn’t from me and you know it ;)
But is what Rayan said a passive ability of yours? It sounds like you can make an action unstoppable.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
haha it’s cute, I’ll be glad to know where I was lying please, give me proofs

there is always a risk to be redirect but I know what I asked and I know what I received
I’m giving you proof right now, you didn’t get that ability from me and you’re pulling it out of your own ass. What have you done that you think is trustworthy?? Even if this ability thing were true - and it unequivocally isn’t - you found it on N1 and sat on it all the way until now while townies kept getting killed left and right. If you think I’m scum and you supposedly caught me the first night, why are we still talking here on D5??

But is what Rayan said a passive ability of yours? It sounds like you can make an action unstoppable.
Lind, how would I make an action unstoppable? Why wouldn’t I have done this already? People have tracked me every night, anyone see this kind of thing happen from me? If you aren’t culted, use your head and explain this ;)

Let's just lynch Rayan tbh. I'm just not up for a mango lynch.

Unvote @Reborn

I'm also down for a beta lynch. He only comes into the thread to post when he's suspected. Nothing else. He's just lurking.
This is a big reach since I have been fairly active, and also I was on Rayan for ages. Perhaps you simply don't care about it since you are most likely scum.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’m giving you proof right now, you didn’t get that ability from me and you’re pulling it out of your own ass. What have you done that you think is trustworthy?? Even if this ability thing were true - and it unequivocally isn’t - you found it on N1 and sat on it all the way until now while townies kept getting killed left and right. If you think I’m scum and you supposedly caught me the first night, why are we still talking here on D5??
haha first you said I didn’t stop lying and now you didn’t bring any past proofs : cute.

multiple reasons : just knowing that one of your ability has that effect : « to prevent interference with the actions » doesn’t tell me much about if your town or scum.
Secondly people would have asked how I would have know that and given Flower just died it would have been easy to guess I used her powers and didn’t want to reveal too much about my ability.

now that you said I lied all game : tell me where ? I can’t wait :)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Lind, how would I make an action unstoppable? Why wouldn’t I have done this already? People have tracked me every night, anyone see this kind of thing happen from me? If you aren’t culted, use your head and explain this ;)
and I checked your alignement N3 with Rhea role and had inno so you were more or less clear in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.