Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
q

Marimo lied about his actions and I caught him earlier, did you notice?

Inconsistent about what he claimed "that he did nothing the last two nights and did someone the other ones". He claimed different versions of this matter.
You used a day 3 quote to pretend I said that about the last 2 night night phases stfu.

That you are most likely the Cult Converter who claimed to not have performed an action for the last two night phases despite claiming you had performed them in the past.

And since Rayan doesn't want to vote you no matter what I must assume he is not genuine and your Cult teammate and there's one Mafia lurking in the game.
You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?
Post automatically merged:

Quote me when I said I've sent any action on the last 2 night phases, and then later on said I've done something.

That would be really helpful. Ty bota 😘

Someone filler me

Quote me on this. Come on bota.

Pls quote.
Me.
SCUM CAUGHT

@RayanOO

Are you voting him now that the evidence is clear and he is lying about doing nothing at night?
Marimo I see you are still fighting.

You implicated you did nothing at night the whole game with that quote I just posted.

"You want to quote me on this before making up random bs like you do every game?"

Referred to my post:
Check this Jew. All started on that page.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That you are most likely the Cult Converter who claimed to not have performed an action for the last two night phases despite claiming you had performed them in the past.
This .
Your quote.

When you've said I've claimed to have done nothing in the last 2 night phases. Yes I claimed that.

You claimed this is a false claim.

To prove this you've quoted a day 3 quote from me, to justify that I've done actions within the last two night phases which are night 6 and night 7.

Come on beta. Even you can see how stupid that is.

This .
Your quote.

When you've said I've claimed to have done nothing in the last 2 night phases. Yes I claimed that.

You claimed this is a false claim.

To prove this you've quoted a day 3 quote from me, to justify that I've done actions within the last two night phases which are night 6 and night 7.

Come on beta. Even you can see how stupid that is.
I claimed that you had asked me to quote you about the nature of my first message implicating I was getting things wrong so that you either did perform no night action in the whole game or that you actually did something the latest 2 nights.

Hence I caught your slip.

You can try to distort the truth as much as you want.

In other words you were calling me a liar for simply reporting the stuff you had supposedly done by what you had claimed previously in the game: "nothing during the last 2 nights, something the other nights".

So the inconsistency is that you claimed you had done nothing the last 2 nights and performed actions the other ones, and yet when we had the argument you implicated I was a liar despite simply reporting what you had claimed previously in the game thread.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So the inconsistency is that you claimed you had done nothing the last 2 nights and performed actions the other ones, and yet when we had the argument you implicated I was a liar despite simply reporting what you had claimed previously in the game thread.
Break it down, cus I'm lost bro. Tf are you going on about now?

Or are you just being butthurt that I called you a liar, and that's why you're trying to get me lynched.

What I am saying, and have been saying for the whole fucking day phase incase you misunderstood.

- ain't performed shit in the last two night phase.

Which you try and disprove by using a day 3 quote.

@Jew D. Boy did you notice the inconsistency I'm talking about?

When we have this argument I'm talking about he implicates I'm a liar for saying that he claimed to have done nothing during the last 2 nights and performed actions the other nights.

And yet that's exactly what he had claimed to have done previously in the game thread.

So he was inconsistent and slipping.

I caught him by specifically quoting what he had claimed in the game thread about his actions. That he had performed night actions except for the last 2 nights. I quoted all his posts to highlight the inconsistency.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Whatever, I'm going sleep.

One of us will be lynched.

It is what it is.

:steef:

Finafuckally

So he was inconsistent and slipping.

I caught him by specifically quoting what he had claimed in the game thread about his actions. That he had performed night actions except for the last 2 nights. I quoted all his posts to highlight the inconsistency.
Keep chatting shit.

Love you too. 😘😘😐

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah, it needs to be Final. I used Marimo’s gift to check Rayan and got the response that he seems to be truthful about saying he’s town earlier this phase...maybe that still implies cult, but it means Final is scum either way and should be handled.

Vote Lynch Final @Reborn

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count

Marimo - beta
Flower - jdb - beta
Rayan - beta
Kvoth - marimo - beta
JDb - jdb - marimo - beta - Marimo - beta
Beta - Rayan - marimo

Votes (may not reflect actual value)

Beta - 5
Marimo - 1

Speak end phase only when you really want to end phase.

And, if you change your mind then say again "unvote end phase"

Status
Not open for further replies.