Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Final Write UP

Finally, this game is coming to an end. 3 weeks..huh😅

When I started this game never I thought that this game would end up going this big - 657 pages 😅

Kudos to all the players who invested their time and energy in playing this game. Thank you all😃 I appreciate the hard work you all put in playing this game.

This game has been a rollercoaster ride for both players and the hosts.

It has been great learning experience for a noob host like me. I won't shy in admitting and accepting the full responsibility of this game being slightly imbalanced and some mistakes(Nothing major of course) that occur in processing night actions. So I apologise for this.

Also, I would like to extend my thank you to @Noctis who helped in making roles @Dragomir for being good support system despite not being part of the game and most importantly @AL sama who guided me with his one liner 😜 at all stages of the game and has been tremendous support in past 3 weeks.

@Jew D. Boy has been lynched.

You are Luthon!!

[Passive - Tinky Winky] - who even named you this? Everyday you have to wink in your posts whenever someone will cast vote against you.

[Active - Bet Loser] - Luthon has history of losing bet #ZKK🤭 Luthon may target a player and invite them to place a bet. His target may refuse, however, they will be roleblocked. If Luthon loses, he may target his opponent from the abilities below. If he wins, then that would be the first time in his life and he will give one additional vote to the opponent out of sheer joy.
--- [Roleblock] - You can role-block your target for the cycle. [2-shots]
--- [Vote-silenced]
- You can Vote-silence your target for the cycle.
--- [Flavor] - You can learn your target Flavor. [1-shot]
--- [Role-Crush] - You role-crush your target for a cycle. [1-shot]
--- [Heal]
- You may choose to defend your target. Protect them from a regular kill. [1-shot]

[Active - Ancient zoans] - Luthon not only has interest in extinct species but also fan of ancient zoans of beast pirates. You may target a player to give them a temporary Strong modifier, preventing interference with their actions. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

With this, The informers (cult) - @oddoddfruit @Kvothe Kingkiller @MangoSenpai and also Lanji 1.0 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE has gained parity with town and thus are the WINNERS of the GAME

Town, Mafia and @Flower has lost the game.

Congratulations to the winners (Cult) 👍 🏆

You all can vote for Town MVP, Scum MVP and whole game MVP.

For me

@Queen is town MVP for her brilliant night actions and town leadership. Special mention of @T-Pein™ and @Marimo_420

@oddoddfruit is scum MVP for his massive kills and confusing town for 4 days. Special mention of @Natalija for leading mafia with good display both in mafia chat and game thread and @Kvothe Kingkiller for showing perseverance and consistency in game.

Overall MVP for me is hard to decide but if there is anyone who deserves the most then it's @Queen. She has been simply outstanding.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoyed the game

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Flower

There’s a term in baseball, a “tough out,” basically meaning someone who manages to do something useful for their team anytime at bat; whether it’s a hit, a homer, a walk, a hit by pitch, whatever they have to do to wear the opposing pitcher down and get on base is exactly what they’ll do. They grind down on any pitch they see and work the count until they get precisely what they’re looking for, then they just turn it on and bust the game up for the better of their squad. In short, their tenacity gets them way further than their other missteps should theoretically allow.

You are a fucking IMPOSSIBLE out in this game, I’ll never understand how you pull this shit off every time...it helps that the rest of us are truly terrible at getting anything right when it counts, but credit where it’s due, you are the best of an incredibly witless group :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.