[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
we didnt hint flavor whattt

heck midnight thought im obito or sasuke

its only zem, mango, midnight that actually flavor claimed. and only queen hard flavor hinted sasuke.
dont think anyone else hard flavor hinted or claimed

maybe beta did a very soft soft shikamaru hint but it rly wasnt. it was ppl reading it that way as shikamaru being a possible day redirect
Sasuke is still town. Im not talking about hard flavor, you asked me about who hinted and i gave you that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can't remember now, but at the time you hinted to be important to Usopp. To me thats Naruto or Sasuke.
nah she didn't flavor hint
she more of action hinted at being a doctor role

could be sakura tsunade naruto hinata neji ino etcc roles that can defend

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh felt the same way after weeb game... I was seriously pissed at how strong maf was and basically rq reading the thread after Queen survived the lynch lol

it's whatever
it was no where near this

there were 2 factions of 6, vs 36 townies, 1 cult and 2 protown indies iirc

wasn't a 1/2 ratio and mafia actually had to kill each others and dont win with each others

u cannot compare the games lol

also town didnt have many mislynches so they won. very well deserved

u guys flavor claimed EVERYTHING and lynched scum most of the days and won

here only 4 of us flavor claimed and we lynched scum daily minus one day, and we had no misvigs, and yet we got stomped with 3 mafia still alive

its a joke

Emil

Certified Memelord
We had barely any info. All Nat and me could do was rolecrush and destroy abilities. That‘s 2 not so useful scum roles. Punishing claiming was the right thing. The entire premise even made it harder for us because claiming stuck out and fake claims are the only way to show the rest of our team who we were. You guys were strong enough, Town would have steamrolled without the Marimo lynch.
tOwN cOuLd hAvE sTeAmRoLlEd WiThOuT mArImo LyNcH

yea excuse me, sorry didn't know town was not allowed to make mislynches
my bad

Anyways, the set up is pretty heavy on mafia sided. Dragomir admitted to it. Even though I prevented a townie death, mafia killing up to 2+ a night is quite hard to prevent.

I said it before that the possibility of 3 teams of 2 if we were to think it's 6 mafia. And Nat slipped it when she said 6 mafia in one game, seems insane.

So that's what my thought of the set up, we know its mafia sided. Not much town can do about that.

But I also complained about town mass claiming. People were gonna eventually figure out I'm naruto, and its why I'm annoyed by the mass claim.

I don't want people to chalk this off this set up is heavily imbalanced to mafia which while true, I hope it gives some sort of lesson why mass claiming can be bad or punishing

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Firstly I want to say thank you for the game @Dragomir it was a lot of fun.

Also, I want to congratulate my entire team for winning this game the ones who subbed out as well @TheAncientCenturion @Melontonin @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gambit @Flower and @Natalija

I’m so sorry I couldn’t be as active as I wanted to be. I was extremely busy in real life with finals and packing for travel and finally subbed out. But you guys did extremely well. I also want to thank Nat especially for being such a great partner.

Flower and Mel, thank you both for subbing in when we needed you the most. Really the players we needed. Lanji, great play on the kills and being a monster in the end. You 3 did very well.

Now for all those saying this was completely scum sided, they didn’t know how many scum were there, and more, please fuck off. Yeah, certain mechanics were a problem, but don’t fucking come here and tell us, you have to learn to play scum with claims. Why don’t you learn to play town without claims? Sasori could only control and get role sheet of players who flavor claimed- midnight did exactly that on day 1, queen did it on day 2, zem did it on day 2, mango did in on day 2.

It was specifically bolded in the opening post that you should be advised against claiming. People still did it. Midnight said he didn’t give a fuck when people asked him in the thread.

Town tunneling on players hard, townies who couldn’t take a fucking pressure or defend themselves and resorted to personal insults, you guys kept doubling down on any scum reads you had without even questioning it even after flips. Mechanics wise, yeah, it was probably scum sided with the kills, but that too could be avoided.

Don’t make it seem like Mafia is all about thread play in a role madness game when night actions count equally as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zem @Go D. Usopp ™ If Marimo didn't get Lynched then Mel wouldn't have had access to the Double Kill, and if you guys used your brains for a split second you woulld have understood immediately that there were 6 scum.

There is 0 reason for there to be fake scum roles, no one is gonna claim that.

The fake roles were in town.

And yet you fell sheepishly for Flower's trap.

Your fault.

If you Lynched Lanji or Mel instead of ending phase so fast then you guys would've won.
sorry man i lack the brain power to realize town isn't allowed to mislynch

i lack the brain power to realize such a scummy play like marimo is town

i lack the brain power to realize there will be 6 mafia THAT WIN TOGETHER in a 19 player game

i lack the brain power to realize there will be triple kills in a 13 town game

i lack the brain power to realize ACTION claiming was forbidden or mafia gets triple kills

i'm sorry. if only i was born smarter

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyways, the set up is pretty heavy on mafia sided. Dragomir admitted to it. Even though I prevented a townie death, mafia killing up to 2+ a night is quite hard to prevent.

I said it before that the possibility of 3 teams of 2 if we were to think it's 6 mafia. And Nat slipped it when she said 6 mafia in one game, seems insane.

So that's what my thought of the set up, we know its mafia sided. Not much town can do about that.

But I also complained about town mass claiming. People were gonna eventually figure out I'm naruto, and its why I'm annoyed by the mass claim.

I don't want people to chalk this off this set up is heavily imbalanced to mafia which while true, I hope it gives some sort of lesson why mass claiming can be bad or punishing
town only claimed actions tho, not flavor

it shouldnt be THAT punished

its fine to rolecrush us and stuff when we claim actions

but triple kills? really now?

Status
Not open for further replies.