[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ena flipped left mafia but we haven't gotten a right mafia flip so far. Hayumi flipping neutral at least we don't have to worry about the extra kills.

Seeing that two people claimed poison then there is most likely a poison ability. If there really is no poison ability then that would mean both Sky and Udell are lying and are working together.

The guy making the chart I wasn't paying attention to what exactly he was writing down. I'll have to read the chart and see if he ever wrote my name down somewhere.

Okay, well...

Sorry @Udell
I'm pretty useless right now, I don't have any heal left to do. Until now no one has refilled me.
Since it seems like your ability was a 2 shot, the proper way to use that ability is to abstain on the first night and if you see someone claim poison the next day then heal them on the second night. Hopefully there is someone who can restore your ability and if there isn't any then I wonder if the poison ability was also only a 2 shot.

Rhea

Cattitude
i'm completely useless so I wont holding back, I had nothing left from my roles.

I got something on D2, about someone cook something from me. Its said that if I refuse the food I will be punish, so I eat the gift and got temporary protection.

Sky said something its a trap, like she's want the other if receive the food on roles PM to not eat it. Probably got poisoned if we refuse to eat the food.

@Juliet I think Sky need to be lynch next DP to confirm something. I know the truth about Haachama cooking on D2 used. With Sky flip we can confirm Udell.

Yo tagging of the four horsemen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Dragomir @RippedCal

i'm completely useless so I wont holding back, I had nothing left from my roles.

I got something on D2, about someone cook something from me. Its said that if I refuse the food I will be punish, so I eat the gift and got temporary protection.

Sky said something its a trap, like she's want the other if receive the food on roles PM to not eat it. Probably got poisoned if we refuse to eat the food.
I didn't notice this till now and Udell was also at the cooking event and this event might have been how the players were getting poisoned.

Rhea

Cattitude
Hi mom 😘 Hi Informers 🤩 and Hi my fellow Fruit Gang 😍
I am very happy to be here again even though.....

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Its just two of us now 🤗 since Drago already put me on his ignore, I can play with you again 😙😙​

Status
Not open for further replies.