Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even remind me lmao, I remember I was so god damn pissed on @Fujishiro cus he got so lucky with his roll and the silence got redirected back

AND HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO FRAME ME

:suresure:

TBH it was just me being a sore loser at the time, cus I was mechanically outed at that point, but I still pulled out my Kirei and wrote a wall to him lmao.

I remember Zara laughed his ass off when he read it

(can't quote it, but here's the link lmao)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-9-all-stars.15477/page-546#post-1625020
I was town bih, no frame. You got rekt by me πŸ‘€

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Don't even remind me lmao, I remember I was so god damn pissed on @Fujishiro cus he got so lucky with his roll and the silence got redirected back

AND HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO FRAME ME

:suresure:

TBH it was just me being a sore loser at the time, cus I was mechanically outed at that point, but I still pulled out my Kirei and wrote a wall to him lmao.

I remember Zara laughed his ass off when he read it

(can't quote it, but here's the link lmao)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-9-all-stars.15477/page-546#post-1625020
I remember that post so well. OMG it was the highlight of the game and super funny. Your Kirei role play was so much fun to watch, I was so sad to vote you and lynch you. I made some post lynch post to you.

Honestly playing as you that game was the best. I loved every minute of it being you, my dear Mango.

We were plotting to kill you at that moment cus we wanted Cal to live to cause more chaos lmao

We felt like you had too much influence at that point, but when we learned that it was possible to have you on our side we started trying to achieve that instead, even if that meant letting Odd get his free win.

I was against it, so the victory screen looks great to me
:endthis:
Weaklings thinking they can do stuff to the great ramen god :milaugh:

Fuji what did the special food do

My last food when i saw we could buy 2 was the naruto and champion one lol
Champion made you immune to all actions for a cycle.

Naruto gave you double actions.

Also because you guys were complaining about me being a capilatistic pig I started giving out free 2 food coupons each night.

I think @Sallucion got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.