Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think it's wrong to bring up the previous game roles. The lore I can agree with, since this is Weeb game part 3, but not the roles or any other info. Not fair for the members from other forums.
something about ur posts feel off man, hard core coasting energy ngl

The three people who accepted Bondrewds offer are probably in trouble
well i got a lame ass buff if ur wondering whats the gift

You were being toxic, insulting the hosts, insulting players. I thought you were doing a jester play with how much you wanted people to vote you
Post automatically merged:

and bias? Apparently you're the one who dislikes me which is a shock because I've always liked you. So I don't have any bias against you.

This is a game with TPein and Go D. Usopp in it, I am biased against those chucklefucks
bring it on muza trucka

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight im gna have to probably start writing notes here to keep all my thoughts for reference

i do think rej's town based on his posts up to page 30

im still 28 pages behind lmao

Interesting.

As a spiritual person I say

The Heart and feelings are more potent quantum instruments than the Brain and thoughts.

Energy forms thoughts and emotions and it gets so dense it becomes matter.

The energetic body, the emotional body, the mental body and the physical body of the human being. An holistic view.

Ofc this is not proven by "facts" and measurements but by what some feel. Interesting stuff nonetheless.
All I can tell you is that quantum mechanics are really against determinism unlike general relativity. The two hate each other. And that's because of how the quantum world behaves.

String theory is an attempt to unify all four forces of nature and so far there aren't quite other alternatives.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Seeing as nobody knows their role my advice to everyone else is be active, hosts love player activity more than anything so it's not unreasonable to assume that the more active people will get the better roles

Also time to introduce my theory that the hosts haven't assigned roles yet, that's what this day 0 gig is really all about. Important roles won't be given to low posters, waste of good roles

Scum killing me N1 is what I'm worried about, they might even kill me early day 2. I can sense the killing intent like an anime character
almost like i said this theory of urs like 2 hours into the game

u gotta step it up odd ningen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is completely random and based off nothing at all, just telling y’all up front...anyone got a read on Kiwi? She plays an unbelievably subtle scum and tends to skate by unnoticed for a long time, the second thing being a consequence of the first. I saw her active a while ago, but mostly just talking about Naruto spoilers (and honestly, come on, @Kiwipom, it ended seven years ago, how long are we supposed to not talk about it?!) which isn’t enough to go on either way :sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGod
Naomi – Noctis > *
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > *
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba

Total -

Al Sama / Dragomir / Rej – 2
No Lynch / Alibaba / Ratchet / Odd / Krogothwolf / SinofGod / Lindltaylor – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

interesting so we cant vote nova actually

rally up the votes on drago ningen

get his ass, i dont like shady cooks

no offense to sanji stans ofc

The pre game actions were not like that.

You just needed to go to your role PM and say that you wanted to submit a pre game action.

And then the action would be processed, even with you not knowing what the action is.
n-naniiii ????????????????????

It's the crappiest part of the game on D.1.
i would respectfully disagree, but to each is their own

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
whoever fluffs nonsense is scum
We have 50 players. It's hell too many.

We already have nearly 40 pages. As game will progress we will have more pages.

Making fluff posts is fine but too many makes catching slips difficult because it makes reading all those pages annoying especially when you have to re read posts.

And non cooperation makes things more difficult for town.

It's like deliberately playing in the hands of scums
i dont generally like posts like these because u honestly are just stating the obvious as a way to feign contribution.. tbh..

I actually think i´m one of the less nonsense players so far a bit to my surprise since it´s my first game.
this is like ur 4th post or so where u say its ur first game, its becoming too much now u wanna use it as an excuse to let u drive by.

on my first game i was practically afk + asking everyone what to do and voting ppl based off avis lol

it just seem like ur taking it as an excuse to cruise by unnoticed rn tbf

Konan was my fav....and he killed her in cold blood :josad:.
just like how @Natalija would rekt if she gets her hand on u after all the torture u have done to us last game

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I saw an undue amount of focus directed at what I perceived to be innocuous behaviour. I was just letting that incongruity be known to the people I saw involved.

I've been inactive for a few months, so I can't attest to this.

@Melontonin has Reborn's Town meta changed?
Haven't played with Reborn in a while but I've looked at how he played last game while scum and it's similar.

Okay so I just read through all 58 pages and my brain is melting after all that fluff.

Jinri and Usopp had some sort of back and forth earlier in the day that I'm not really sure what to make off yet, Jinri is otherwise just fluff posting about waifus and Usopp is being Usopp.

Alibaba is being the same 95% fluff poster as usual, despite what he promised about 2021 major disappointment.

Mr. Strawberry was found lying about being a new player, was it to his the past shame or could there be another motive to this?

Flower is being her usual paranoid self, nothing out of the ordinary there.

T-Pein being completely quiet is odd AF, I'm keeping my eyes on him, but he's such a chaotic player I don't really know how to read him.

Of course half the players didn't read the OP but that's to be expected. I was told this was some high level pro Mafia site but all I'm seeing is the typical meme fluff posting of a 50 player game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.