Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

It's 5am so imma dip to sleep soon. Only thing that's really caught my eye is Al's interaction with Michelle early on. Getting defensive over a meaningless question like that seems weird. Maybe the pressure was too much to handle:catpole:

Apart from that I've seen Midnight has been posting random fluff and nothing else has really stuck out. If it has, let me know. But going with Michelle for now.

Vote lynch Michelle

Emil

Certified Memelord
fake or forced, keyword man cmon
Post automatically merged:

idk why the quoet appeared like that? is it cuz i enlarged the text?
Even then I disagree since fake or forced develops a read.[/QUOTE]
yes and i said someone who is quiet is gna be better read than sm1 thats fake and forced
i dont see why r u rephrasing my post and disagreeing to it, must be misunderstanding it

by quiet i dont mean 0 posts. u asked me why is nat town read while some others r 50-50 or fos, when nat has low posts.

its cuz she has the few posts she had were genuine town mode vs the posts others made that felt fake/forced to push them up to 50-50 or fos.

so yes, quiet is better than fake/forced posts = quiet is more town read than someone who makes fake/forced posts depending on the quiet player's activity meta

we r talking about the same thing. both being quiet or making fake/forced posts give u reads, but the former one is more town lean depending on their meta of being quiet. thats all.

Bruh everytime you declare someone "Too scummy to be scum" they're actually just scum.
that was in the past
during the dark ages

this is a new era my friend
so rejoice!!

I will spank you just cause you are from nf tbh

let it be known
they modkilled me in the tog game in nf cause I didnt speak for 1 dp.
2 day phases
and i would do the same tbh
either sub or modkill
if 2 day phases of inactivity isnt modkilled then whats the point of scum even playing the game when they can just go perma offline lol

i do hope... u meant this as a joke lol...right?

it seems possible
tho the op post says the game will involve the normal informed minority vs majority

perhaps townies dont have their roles yet. I am not using the way folks vote as a way to sus anyway.
why r u speaking like u r not a townie urself?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
To answer your question, I'm not sure how you logically got to your question. I didn't read the OP, and I admitted that I wouldn't really read the thread, which are two consistent actions.
I'm actually surprised you said this lol

lind - he will soon powerwolf the sht out of the game with the way he is posting. his tone strikes as very careful throughout. doesnt give much nor takes much and is fine with whatever going on.
Wow, another tone reader? We've got next level graphology users in this thread. Like seriously, all you said here was that you're paranoid about me and my gameplay right now. Well I'm sorry it ain't gonna change. Also I'm most definitely not fine with whatever lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No one mentioned that.

What was their argument?

@Ratchet
My argument was that it's Day 0, and any information we get from lynching due to the unique way roles have been distributed in this games will be very limited, so I believe we should avoid it. After all, there is a reason it's called Day 0, and not Day 1. You either agree or disagree, I don't see Finalbeta's argument that there is scum motivation behind what I said at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm actually surprised you said this lol

Wow, another tone reader? We've got next level graphology users in this thread. Like seriously, all you said here was that you're paranoid about me and my gameplay right now. Well I'm sorry it ain't gonna change. Also I'm most definitely not fine with whatever lol.
i always have been

u know this quiet well :beckmoji:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmm, well what do you suggest we do other than not try to scum hunt or vote? I do at least think we have to try.
Well for today I'm suggesting we don't scum hunt. We take it as a day where we gauge activity, see who is posting who is not, establish some sort of behavioural baseline for people and then sit tight. I realise it sounds like it runs counter to what we usually should be doing but I believe it's simply a matter of patience.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Those tone readers are something else.
feel free to dismiss them or have ur own

its just a day 1 tone read and its bound to have wrong ones among them

BUT atleast they r there and none else wanted to drop something else.

instead of laugh at them why not challenge them and show us urs?

Even then I disagree since fake or forced develops a read.
yes and i said someone who is quiet is gna be better read than sm1 thats fake and forced
i dont see why r u rephrasing my post and disagreeing to it, must be misunderstanding it

by quiet i dont mean 0 posts. u asked me why is nat town read while some others r 50-50 or fos, when nat has low posts.

its cuz she has the few posts she had were genuine town mode vs the posts others made that felt fake/forced to push them up to 50-50 or fos.

so yes, quiet is better than fake/forced posts = quiet is more town read than someone who makes fake/forced posts depending on the quiet player's activity meta

we r talking about the same thing. both being quiet or making fake/forced posts give u reads, but the former one is more town lean depending on their meta of being quiet. thats all.

that was in the past
during the dark ages

so rejoice!!

2 day phases
either sub or modkill
if 2 day phases of inactivity isnt modkilled then whats the point of scum even playing the game when they can just go perma offline lol

[/QUOTE]
saying "we" to certify my alignment everytime in place of townie there in my opinion wouldnt change a thing
general point was oreki's assertion could only work imo if only townies are being assigned to groups now cause op stated we have an informed minority.

quotes fucked lol

N

Noctis

feel free to dismiss them or have ur own

its just a day 1 tone read and its bound to have wrong ones among them

BUT atleast they r there and none else wanted to drop something else.

instead of laugh at them why not challenge them and show us urs?
Your tone doesn't feel natural here with the immediate switch where you get aggressive/passive at my remark that doesn't carry the feel of excitement you have been trying to show or wanting to really read others with their tone... feel like you just want to say something cool like reading tones, this is an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather a town player really trying to solve the game based anything they have.

Emil

Certified Memelord

that was in the past
during the dark ages

so rejoice!!

2 day phases
either sub or modkill

saying "we" to certify my alignment everytime in place of townie there in my opinion wouldnt change a thing
general point was oreki's assertion could only work imo if only townies are being assigned to groups now cause op stated we have an informed minority.

quotes fucked lol
bro all of this escalated from a fken bracket that i missed ahahahha

doubt it will be teams but could maybe be mini games

well the more the merrier so u guys r welcomed to party on red route

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your tone doesn't feel natural here with the immediate switch where you get aggressive/passive at my remark that doesn't carry the feel of excitement you have been trying to show or wanting to really read others with their tone... feel like you just want to say something cool like reading tones, this is an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather a town player really trying to solve the game based anything they have.
uncomfortable scum will not consciously read seventy fken 4 pages and compile list of his thoughts on every1 so far for u ningens to gaze and laugh at and bring himself to light like that

u have not yet seen how aggresive i can get with pushing ppl, this is just day 1. thats the most passive i ever will be in this game lol

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i always have been

u know this quiet well :beckmoji:
You're paranoid of my gameplay... I don't think I'm that good, but thank you for the compliment :perocry:

No, right now I want to focus on Michelle since this is what I found on her:

Omg you rand scum..
Here is where she says Beta seems scum to her. I don't know what "rand" is tbh.

If you are town he is my suspect then
But then here, she is apparently suspecting those who suspect Beta, if he is town? But she just said he is "rand scum" to her, whatever that means. But I take this as buddying with beta when he suspected her.

Why do you start with me Al?
Asks AL why he starts with her.
Also Al, i think Beta is a good guy.
Mark my words to have a reason to ML me if he flips scum
More buddying.
Insisting, not insulting, come on...
I feel good about you, trust me and focus on scum.
Now buddying with AL when he was questioning her just like Beta.

I couldn't focus on the game, i hope you can wait a little longer.

My few noted town reads until now from what i read

Al
Mr Strawberry
Natalia
Rej
Cinera for p 615
Luthon p769
Usopp
Tris p 854
Naomi for catching up

I can scratch the strawberry because he is nota noob like i thought but idk for sure

Good night
But here there is no Beta in her town reads?

As for those who are voting for her based only on her responses with AL. They are definitely jumping the gun and hopping on a wagon. Because just from her responses to AL

> lots of people interacted with her
> al sama feels pretty townie to me with how agressive he was
> currently lanji feels pretty townie too and both were on her
> fixation on fb being town was a little weird
No? Her inconsistent fixation on beta is weird. She is most definitely not fixed on Beta being town, since she didn't even mention him in her town reads in her latest post.

Getting defensive over a meaningless question like that seems weird. Maybe the pressure was too much to handle:catpole:
It's the opposite actually. How easily she gives up defending and just decides to buddy.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
uncomfortable scum will not consciously read seventy fken 4 pages and compile list of his thoughts on every1 so far for u ningens to gaze and laugh at and bring himself to light like that

u have not yet seen how aggresive i can get with pushing ppl, this is just day 1. thats the most passive i ever will be in this game lol
I'm on the fence about you but I don't really agree with the first sentence lol

if a scum is uncomfortable, what's a better way to look more townie than putting in effort to read through everything and compile a long read?

Especially since you're saying this is how a town should behave, then if you're scum that's how you would behave too to mimick a townie

Status
Not open for further replies.