Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot the inactives and fluffers btw we dont need them.

Midnight is a useless stain on this game.

LM town reading me felt like TMI, Ripped did vote Ekko but this is a Multiball confirmed.

If scum doesnt kill me by tonight I will personally come for each and everyone of them.

Killing Flower means war.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Shoot the inactives and fluffers btw we dont need them.

Midnight is a useless stain on this game.

LM town reading me felt like TMI, Ripped did vote Ekko but this is a Multiball confirmed.

If scum doesnt kill me by tonight I will personally come for each and everyone of them.

Killing Flower means war.
I'm feeling pretty insulted to be honest. Led a Day 1 lynch on scum and not even shot at. Cowardly cretins.

Ratchet

Alright, I do want to talk about someone else that hasn't been receiving a ton of attention and that is Nat.

One thing I didn't really like about Nat's early posts is how she seemed to be happy with how Enryu replied in post 244. Maybe this could be an chance to buddy up to someone who is pretty new, it seems.

Post 387 and 396 Nat talks about how Luffy isn't guaranteed to be a good role. Now, that seems to be the truth, but at the time she said it, it could have been something to strike up paranoia. Looking back at that comment now, kind of weird that she was right so early.

Post 427 once again is cool with Enryu over very little I think.

Post 473 is kind of pingy as well, because I just hosted a game where Ali was indie, an he was pretty excited. Albeit scum and indie are different, feels like a stretch of potential meta to paint Ali in a bad light.

There's quite a few posts where Nat really focuses on Adam and him dropping his PR. Now, I know that was hella suss of Adam, but I've explained my thoughts on him already and think he's probably an Exe hunting for Luffy and has TMI on it. I feel like Nat's focus on Adam here was a safe place for her to look like she was contributing when she really wasn't.

I think with Nat's focus on Adam, and here quick call out of the WU being fake in post 773, there stands a decent chance it was Nat who tried to frame Adam. With Nat doubling down quickly after and voting Adam in post 781, it doesn't sit well with me. Really seemed like the smear job was by Nat.

The smear feels bad as well when you consider that after all of this suss on Adam, in post 828, Nat says she'd be fine with a Fuji vote as well despite no conversation about him.

Triples down on Adam in post 857 saying to just vote him out. This seems like she's convinced despite offering up Fuji's head thirty posts ago.

Overall, there's enough in Nat's game that I don't like and I think she deserves a look at and some pressure next day.
@Natalija

Ratchet

T-pein is a bit too obvious honestly.

Mango/Adam yes, what do you think of Juliet Ratchy.
No no no no no. We're not doing this "he's too obvious" baloney. I've lost two games to scum T-Pein in the last month because players ignore his scummy play. I wasn't intending to Town Lead this but you've got Town Leader Ratchet while I'm alive here, and we're not letting anyone slide through.

I've spoken about Juliet several times. If I'm asking for her to claim, it's because I think she's scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.