Current Events Shanks fans should give up

As one of the Yonko yes. Shanks also sent Kaido's ass packing back to Wano after their clash in the NW
Shanks is also one of the people Kaido holds in high regard
While he thinks Linlin is pathetic

When did this happen lmao? All we know is that Roger took the big dunce's ponegliff.
Yeah Whitebeard was Roger's rival. Whitebeard was the guy Linlin places above herself and other Yonko
After Roger passed away his rival WB became the biggest dawg.
The entire era is known as WB's era

When WB was alive:
> It was his era
> He was the world's strongest pirate

> He was the king of the seas
> He was the man who sat before the throne
After his death there is no one contender to take up the throne. This is no era of Linlin. She's just not good enough. So cut the Roger was scared of Linlin bullshit.​
we literally have no idea what happened and fact is shanks is a man that prefers to handle thing in ways better then war.

Roger had to play the PATHETIC SNEAKY THIEF ...he didn’t DARE to confront linlin the madwoman for a reason. Get your facts straight

let’s not bring whitebeard to this I never said big mom is stronger...thing is she might not be his equal but she will give him a run for his money.

whitebeard ~ roger >= big Mom >= kaido >
shanks

we literally have no idea what happened and fact is shanks is a man that prefers to handle thing in ways better then war.

Roger had to play the PATHETIC SNEAKY THIEF ...he didn’t DARE to confront linlin the madwoman for a reason. Get your facts straight

let’s not bring whitebeard to this I never said big mom is stronger...thing is she might not be his equal but she will give him a run for his money.

shanks
loool it take one ball-less dude to attack Shanks after 1010
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-vs-big-mom.4559/
here if you want me to hand you ass to you ... come to this thread

I was nice to Big Mom for 2 years now ... and now a toxic fodder like you want to attack Shanks fandom?

do you even understand how EASY it is for me to fuck your head canon up?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The words clash and scuffle were used every time to tell us they at the very least engaged in some combat. There's no reason for Shanks to be up there if he didn't fight Kaido.

Legit the thing that we know is that Roger took her ponegliff. You trying to twist that into oh hurr durr he was afraid of Linlin is jut bias. He wanted a ponegliff and took it.

Every top tier can give WB a run for his money. Some better some worse.

shanks
Both Kaido and Shanks are stronger than Linlin.

He will probably get off panel by Blackbeard... he brings Shane to the yonko.

big mom though bitch getting most likely 3 arcs in row ...even Blackbeard wouldn’t get more then her it seems.

big mom piece :steef:
Big Mom being an antagonist over and over and fucking... over again is just boring at this point... Get something fresh, for fuck sake. If I ever see Big Mom again in the next arc, just fatly going around village after village, while her hobo looking kids just embarrass themselves again, I'm dropping OP.

:lusalty:

Fuck that shit.
I'm fucking tired of seeing the BMP again.

shanks
WB > Shanks > Kaido > Big Mom

Kaido confirmed Big Mom is the weakest Yonko.

And damn right.. she's pathetic. But that's what you get when she's sitting around in her lazy ass for twenty fucking years... I mean, her first appearance in FI was literally her lying in bed and being a fat cunt.

:kriwhat:

The moment Blackbeard beats Shanks, he will be the strongest. Because it means Blackbeard can beat the one emperor that is not affected by the Yami Yami no Mi. Same Yonko that goes toe to toe with Kaido, who would be considerably nerfed by that same Yami Yami no Mi. Same goes for the admirals, whose main fire power is their DF.
I'm really not sure why people have this mentality. There is no true instance that says Blackbeard and Shanks have to fight each other. Luffy and Shanks' meeting with each other has more ominous aura about it than Shanks' warning to Blackbeard. Shanks himself could have fought or attempted to end the threat of Blackbeard at Marineford but instead he chose peace.

Also, it's highly unlikely Shanks is talking about Blackbeard to the Gorosei. Considering we KNOW they have an open beef with each other, Oda still decided to leave out the name of the pirate Shanks was talking about here. This was done to essentially make people think hes talking about Blackbeard because of their history. It's a classic narrative trick. Oda is definitely lining up for a plot twist here.

Also, Blackbeard had made zero newsworthy moves before Shanks went to talk to them. Know what he did read learn about right before however? Luffys 1.5 billion bounty and 5th emperor status in the paper. Not saying there HAS to be a correlation but:kayneshrug:

The fact that he's even talking to them should be a massive red flag for anyone analyzing the character.

Tldr: I don't get why we are expecting Pain vs Jiraiya to happen in this manga, not when Mihawk exists and probably will ally with Shanks to serve as Zoro's final fight anyway. Shiryu isn't going to be Zoro's last fight lol

Last edited:
Give up on what? We don't know shit yet about Shanks or the Red Haired Pirates.
give up on him having his own arc...elbaf should be big mom arc.

he might be part of elbaf at the end of the arc but his plot is with Blackbeard and yeah you know what Blackbeard should do ?
Post automatically merged:

loool it take one ball-less dude to attack Shanks after 1010
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-vs-big-mom.4559/
here if you want me to hand you ass to you ... come to this thread

I was nice to Big Mom for 2 years now ... and now a toxic fodder like you want to attack Shanks fandom?

do you even understand how EASY it is for me to fuck your head canon up?
What happened in 1010 that I don’t know about ?

shsnks being up there with the ones that kaido think are worthy of his time ?
Doesn’t mean shanks and oden ~ whitebeard and roger.

Imagine thinking oda gives two fucks about big mom but not shanks.

The have who he gives a new plot line every dozen chapters while not even appearing
Imagine odas give a fuck about Kidd :josad:

See you next chapter when the Kidd pirates will probably get ended by linlin. You will regret it

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment Blackbeard beats Shanks, he will be the strongest. Because it means Blackbeard can beat the one emperor that is not affected by the Yami Yami no Mi. Same Yonko that goes toe to toe with Kaido, who would be considerably nerfed by that same Yami Yami no Mi. Same goes for the admirals, whose main fire power is their DF.
yeah but I don’t see Blackbeard being the strongest because of shanks only...you know your boy he should be calling the admiral gang to help him too.

Also Blackbeard can be the strongest by easily crushing shanks and some admirals that will hype him to the next level.

What happened in 1010 that I don’t know about ?

shsnks being up there with the ones that kaido think are worthy of his time ?
Doesn’t mean shanks and oden ~ whitebeard and roger.
lool ... you can't even read ... that was 1001 not 1010 .... btw ...
Oden fought and wanted to kill Kaido ... other 4 didn't ...

(also if Kaido thinks Oden > Big Mom that's smell like a "your problem" to me)

if Big Mom don't have Red Lighting ... by Kaido's standards ... she is not one of the very strongest while Shanks is

:doffytroll:

yeah but I don’t see Blackbeard being the strongest because of shanks only...you know your boy he should be calling the admiral gang to help him too.

Also Blackbeard can be the strongest by easily crushing shanks and some admirals that will hype him to the next level.
yes but you read WCI ... you saw BMP called Katakuri the strongest member of the crew ... and yet you think smoothie is as strong

so why the fuck should we give a fuck about your ass?

The Yami Yami no Mi also effects Non DF users

I rather take Shanks as the main villain than that fat fuck who abuses Devil Fruits.
I always thought Blackbeards cowardly act towards Whitebeard during Marineford (i.e. begging not to be hit) was strike one on him not being the true final villain

Strike two for me was the extreme reliance on broken devil fruits to say he's unstoppable

Strike three was when Whitebeard tells Blackbeard that he isn't the one to save the world via Roger's will. If you are someone who believes Luffy will become PK then save the world (i.e. final war), its very possible Blackbeard is either defeated at Laugh Tale or he's defeated before the final conflict is even over.

I personally have always seen Blackbeard as massive, endgame material, but not fundamentally the final breakthrough point which caps the series. This is also typical of a shonen story, where the hyped up endgame villain isn't the true endgame villain or antagonist.

Like that doesn't even factor in Akainu, Im, or even potentially Rocks if there is some plot twist there, but my money has always been on Shanks. Hes how this manga started, I feel he will be how it ends.