Episode Discussion So wtf is wrong with Toei and the people approving this?

Kimetsu no Yaiba have some flashy moments but it has good animation to back it up.
The thing is Kimetsu no Yaiba started like this. It didn't changed middle way.

One Piece started in a way and it completely changed.

Again I'm not complaining about art work that HAS to improve. But about how powers are represented. Haki is not KI. Luffy and Zoro doesn't have aura neither goes Super Sayan.

purposefly exaggerated in-between
No, I refer to entire sequences. Where we have over-saturated animations and auras that are way out of proportion as compared to the Manga, like Kinemon cutting Boro Breath, which in the Anime is depicted as a clash of Kamehameha, people flying around in the air and by causing destruction to the surroundings, have perfectly shaped cubes ripped out of the ground.

I mean, I'm not saying everything's bad, good examples were posted here too, but overall, Toei is reaching.

No, I refer to entire sequences. Where we have over-saturated animations and auras that are way out of proportion as compared to the Manga, like Kinemon cutting Boro Breath, which in the Anime is depicted as a clash of Kamehameha, people flying around in the air and by causing destruction to the surroundings, have perfectly shaped cubes ripped out of the ground.

I mean, I'm not saying everything's bad, good examples were posted here too, but overall, Toei is reaching.
Bruh, that example you just listed from episode 1004 is one of the best parts of the fight and is also incredibly well animated.(and the flying complaint doesn't make 100% sense either considering a big part of the scene is emphasizing them jumping around, same happened in Zoro vs King, which highlights Zoro bouncing off debris to reach King).

And again, what is with people and their issues with "cube debris"? I don't get it. Its well animated stuff that gives a sense of volume to the destruction being caussed.

Bruh, that example you just listed from episode 1004 is one of the best parts of the fight and is also incredibly well animated.(and the flying complaint doesn't make 100% sense either considering a big part of the scene is emphasizing them jumping around, same happened in Zoro vs King, which highlights Zoro bouncing off debris to reach King).

And again, what is with people and their issues with "cube debris"? I don't get it. Its well animated stuff that gives a sense of volume to the destruction being caussed.
Forreal … Like People just whining and moaning like they always do not realizing the effort it takes to have a weekly anime AND delivering good animation PLUS a weekly manga. Us OP fans are spoiled. To the point everything small needs to be nitpicked. A person working with this kind of schedule and delivering the content would be like “fuck your opinion, you try it then…”

Those auras destroyed any enjoyment I had for fights in the anime.

Look at what they did to chapter 1010, Luffy is glowing like a retard, the animation is awesome but this aura retarded shit does not let you see anything.

It's ridiculous lol

The animation has never been better but those Aura choices lol
Post automatically merged:

Forreal … Like People just whining and moaning like they always do not realizing the effort it takes to have a weekly anime AND delivering good animation PLUS a weekly manga. Us OP fans are spoiled. To the point everything small needs to be nitpicked. A person working with this kind of schedule and delivering the content would be like “fuck your opinion, you try it then…”
I mean we had a Toei Animator complain they destroyed his scene with those auras, it's not only the public.
Imagine spending 7 months animating a scene only for it to get overshadowed by glowing auras where you can't see shit.

Those auras destroyed any enjoyment I had for fights in the anime.

Look at what they did to chapter 1010, Luffy is glowing like a retard, the animation is awesome but this aura retarded shit does not let you see anything.

It's ridiculous lol

The animation has never been better but those Aura choices lol
Post automatically merged:

I mean we had a Toei Animator complain they destroyed his scene with those auras, it's not only the public.
Imagine spending 7 months animating a scene only for it to get overshadowed by glowing auras where you can't see shit.
I think the hand drawn auras are better like the one in the Zoro fight for the CoC push.

But with Liffy and Kaiso the give them a weird glow