Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They spent days there and she chose to waste it on the rooftop of the castle instead of going out and seeing how Wano is a shithole right now, Momo hasnt even began the reconstruction
That's what im saying! She could have traveled with the straw hats help them out then when everything was settled visit and hang out in wano all she wants. Maybe they need her there to protect it in the mean time idk but for her to say I wanna travel then suddenly say no is weird to me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's what im saying! She could have traveled with the straw hats help them out then when everything was settled visit and hang out in wano all she wants. Maybe they need her there to protect it in the mean time idk but for her to say I wanna travel then suddenly say no is weird to me.
Nah

This is Oda's decision.

First he always likes to pull something unpredictable regardless of how bad it could look.

Second, I think yamato not joining could because he didn't want power symmetry on sunny to be disturbed.

But this is classic Oda. He builds and lays ground for some sub plot and then twist it at end without making any sense.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
I didn't understand this at first, but then I realized where it came from. :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.