Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy beats midd zero haki and law gear 5th one shots
Yamato could take them both 1v1 to extreme diff and possibly win
Current zoro with no control on coqs takes both to high or extreme and lose point is
Luffy yonko>admirals >kid>=law>=yamoto>zoro
Kid and law both have haki. Kid doesn't need advanced coc currently. He already has awakening. Next time he comes back to the story, he'll have advanced coc. Law's df is uber op, so he'll pull something off to stick around in the fight

the audience knows why orochi became orochi
the people of wano will never know nor care ,little reason to not feel justified. perhaps if there are more kurozumi's around , they would continue to act the same way they had done in the past.

this topic is clearly too complicated for op
if you want to read on how the cycle of hatred is tackled
naruto handles this a lot better.
Imo the only thing that has gotten it right was the Last of Us Part 2 and it showed the consequences of revenge pretty fucking beautifully.

I actually thought Tama was meant to be a Kurozumi, and it would lead to Momo ending that hatred for the clan. But then it turned out her parents died from Orochi...Again, I am surprised Oda made the pun and did this, but I just think it's meant to be a pun toward the only 2 existing Kurozumi in the main plot that ruined the lives of a country.

Clearly that's the message being relayed here lol, even if it's a pretty fucking iffy one.

D

Deleted member 33823

in Bleach we also had the Quincy genocide

so all the big 3 have them lol

and you can add AoT in there too

what is going on in japan bro?
No matter what part of the world you live in war and hatred is an unfortuante thing we all have to live with. There is no country with a clean history. Truly a shame.

in Bleach we also had the Quincy genocide

so all the big 3 have them lol

and you can add AoT in there too

what is going on in japan bro?
Worstgen posters can't fathom the concept of people having flaws. They also can't understand the fact that there are no pure good or pure evil people. They especially can't understand that things aren't black and white. Most things are usually grey.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imo the only thing that has gotten it right was the Last of Us Part 2 and it showed the consequences of revenge pretty fucking beautifully.

I actually thought Tama was meant to be a Kurozumi, and it would lead to Momo ending that hatred for the clan. But then it turned out her parents died from Orochi...Again, I am surprised Oda made the pun and did this, but I just think it's meant to be a pun toward the only 2 existing Kurozumi in the main plot that ruined the lives of a country.

Clearly that's the message being relayed here lol, even if it's a pretty fucking iffy one.
It's clearly a thoughtless pun on Oda's behalf but comes across way worse if you take the story seriously lol. It means all of the Wano based characters endorse or at the very worst tolerate this rhetoric being taught.

To be fair, the Shinigami asked the Quincy to stop fucking around with Hollows before resorting to genocide to stop the Universe from collapsing.
No, for sure

both Bleach and Naruto made it pretty clear the genocides were bad

in here things are getting wild...

(i know you defend Uchiha genocide, you sick fuck)

the audience knows why orochi became orochi
the people of wano will never know nor care ,little reason to not feel justified. perhaps if there are more kurozumi's around , they would continue to act the same way they had done in the past.

this topic is clearly too complicated for op
if you want to read on how the cycle of hatred is tackled
naruto handles this a lot better.
I mean in the end, Naruto was not joking around with its plot and themes. In the end, I would be remembering stuff from naruto(its over but I still look at clips/speeches and music a lot) while I will probably forget one piece(Only thing I might go to check once a while is the crocus scene and Ussop spell vs Enel and sometimes whitebeard in marineford)

Worstgen posters can't fathom the concept of people having flaws. They also can't understand the fact that there are no pure good or pure evil people. They especially can't understand that things aren't black and white. Most things are usually grey.
bro, of course there's no pure good

but thinking about killing an entire clan, even children, just based on their last name isn't a "flaw" LMAO

you're straight up fucking evil if you do that, i don't give a fuck

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I don't wanna hear that after the "Luffy and Shanks Christ who died for our sins" gave big lectures about otherwise.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, for sure

both Bleach and Naruto made it pretty clear the genocides were bad

in here things are getting wild...

(i know you defend Uchiha genocide, you sick fuck)
Well I think post-Shisui's eye getting stolen by Danzo, the Massacre had to happen otherwise the death toll would be worse and the circumstances (for the Uchiha) identical.

And at least Naruto/Bleach sets up these factions as very morally grey. Konoha is not a beacon of light and hope, it's just another village trying to survive by any means. The Shinigami guide book specifically tells new recruits to cheat and fight dirty to win and the Shinigami Royal Clans started the world by betraying God.

It just comes off different here because we're seeing Hiyori endorsing a very horrible view point with no implications that we or any characters should oppose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.